Page 126 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128 LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 1919

Oooh, that's nice! I'd like to get one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Jelio View Post
    Voila!
    Damn it, I wanted one of those! Couldn't find a Canuck to help me out

Quote Originally Posted by Jelio View Post
    Voila!
    Buff print!

Also, Hellboy shouldn't spill those fries - no wait, I get it: it's a place-mat! That's even more buff!
    Been called a 'good egg'. Been told to rock, been told to steady myself. Been told to (please) be goin' places.
    Chillingly good stuff besides Mignola, Slint, M, Knut and really big chunks of tinfoil?
    Half sunk in the mud, with one eye showing / a cracked smile and hair still growing /
    your hands miles apart, as if they'd never met / you were the happiest I'd seen you yet
    . ~
    (full) lyrics to 'Exhume' by Bedhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    Damn it, I wanted one of those! Couldn't find a Canuck to help me out
    Do you happen to know what the print run was and if they sold out? Should I hope to be able to get one via artofmikemignola.com?

Quote Originally Posted by noble_enough View Post
    Are you wondering prices because your looking to sell?
    im just looking for any info period. i was able to get these and am trying to find out information on price, rarity, and anything else known about them. i dont know if i am looking to sell them atm. thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by tewhitte View Post
    im just looking for any info period. i was able to get these and am trying to find out information on price, rarity, and anything else known about them. i dont know if i am looking to sell them atm. thanks in advance
    The first print ANUNG UN RAMA was done under license as a limited run litho (the colors were changed for its reprint in the Art of Hellboy book). Unfortunately for Studio Ink, the product did not sell well at all, and they were left with a lot of unsold overstock that they blew out on eBay around 2003 (maybe 2004), and these prints wound up selling for about $20 on average (some went a bit higher, others went surprisingly for far less).

The second print, done by Dynamic Forces (in 1997), had a run of 500. I bought one in May of this year for $31 on eBay.

As for the last two, what I believe you have are 2 pages that were removed from the Art of Hellboy book. A seller on eBay took the book apart and had Mignola sign a bunch of the pages, and then sold them. If these indeed are what I'm thinking about, I'd say they really aren't worth much dollar-wise. They are lovely images and so have a lot of artistic value, but were reprinted via book form, and Mignola is great about signing stuff so just his signature doesn't add value (yet - one day maybe he'll be like Picasso that way). I don't have my AoH book handy to compare, but I'll check when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by tewhitte View Post
    Im new here but does anyone have any info on these pieces? i recently acquired them. How much are they worth, i cant seem to find info on them. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grogtheslayer View Post
    The first print ANUNG UN RAMA was done under license as a limited run litho (the colors were changed for its reprint in the Art of Hellboy book). Unfortunately for Studio Ink, the product did not sell well at all, and they were left with a lot of unsold overstock that they blew out on eBay around 2003 (maybe 2004), and these prints wound up selling for about $20 on average (some went a bit higher, others went surprisingly for far less).

The second print, done by Dynamic Forces (in 1997), had a run of 500. I bought one in May of this year for $31 on eBay.

As for the last two, what I believe you have are 2 pages that were removed from the Art of Hellboy book. A seller on eBay took the book apart and had Mignola sign a bunch of the pages, and then sold them. If these indeed are what I'm thinking about, I'd say they really aren't worth much dollar-wise. They are lovely images and so have a lot of artistic value, but were reprinted via book form, and Mignola is great about signing stuff so just his signature doesn't add value (yet - one day maybe he'll be like Picasso that way). I don't have my AoH book handy to compare, but I'll check when I get home.

thanks so so much, i havent been able to find anything on these until now. thank you for the insight!!!!!!

The one on the left is page 20 (cut to eliminate text on the bottom), and the one on the right is page 167 (cut to eliminate a brown lefthand border).

I didn't know where else to post this but I thought you guys might enjoy my Hellboy pumpkin.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pumpkins_Big.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	103626Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pumpkins_Small.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	79.8 KB 
ID:	103627

Hey gang - There have been some AWESOME updates on this thread! I just moved, and was able to unbox some of the stuff that has been in storage for a while.

This piece was sculpted by our own Ivar Laus....

Some more pics...

Here is another garage kit that I picked up and painted a few months back. It's called "Alter Ego" and based on a convention sketch by Skottie Young...

Last one...

Also some studio shots of the color Batman piece....

Pics of the loft taken with a fisheye lens.