Page 65 of 114 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    I liked that one...the Dino Thunder/SPD crossover was decent (and I remember reading there was another one planned but it was scrapped)
    There were actually two Dino Thunder/SPD crossovers, History and Wormhole. Is there a third that you heard about that was scrapped?

I liked both, actually. But I'll always be partial to Forever Red. Made me wish there was like a Forever Pink or Forever Yellow at some point.
    I have this idea for the next X-teme Games Gold Medal Event--Bear Tickling. Its like Bull riding but more X-treme! You are timed on how long you can tickle a bear before he attacks you.

-Excelsior

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I liked both, actually. But I'll always be partial to Forever Red. Made me wish there was like a Forever Pink or Forever Yellow at some point.
    they totally blew the 2nd half of the season budget on that episode....there was a lot of ass kickery in that one
    Support your local roller derby league

While it wasn't everyones favorite series, liked the theme song personally, the Wild Force/Time Force crossover was pretty good. It even tied up some loose ends from TF, also TF had the coolest Pink Ranger ever. Still annoyed that we never had a female Red Ranger, the brainwashed one in SPD doesn't count
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

SPD was my favorite for 2 reasons

1) Coolest uniforms

2) being a Ranger meant something, like it was something you aspired to and had to train for...it wasn't just handed to random teenagers..mostly...minus the homeless guy who lead the team

SPD was my favorite for 2 reasons

1) Coolest uniforms

2) being a Ranger meant something, like it was something you aspired to and had to train for...it wasn't just handed to random teenagers..mostly...minus the homeless guy who lead the team
    Also it had Doggie Kruger, one of the coolest characters on the show. And the most badass

and as crappy as Jungle Fury was, their "Once A Ranger" crossover was ok...with Adam, Bridge, and the rest...minus the Mystic Force jagoff because those uniforms are the worst ever

Butt Capes!!!
    Xander grew on me to the point that he slowly became my favorite character on Mystic Force. So it was nice seeing him in that crossover. The only downside was seeing Bridge instead of Jack. I like Bridge, but Jack was one of my favorite Red Rangers. I hated he quit at the end of SPD, but given that the Red Ranger from SPD traveled through time anyway, Jack from any point in time before he quit could have come instead. Eh, no biggie. I think the actor was asked but had another commitment at the time. I know he dated the Yellow Ranger from Dino Thunder at the time, so that would have been cool to see them together again for that ep.
    I have this idea for the next X-teme Games Gold Medal Event--Bear Tickling. Its like Bull riding but more X-treme! You are timed on how long you can tickle a bear before he attacks you.

-Excelsior

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Also it had Doggie Kruger, one of the coolest characters on the show. And the most badass
    there was an episode where he just let them swing in the wind and take an ass kicking because they were depending on him too much....

awesome

there was an episode where he just let them swing in the wind and take an ass kicking because they were depending on him too much....

awesome
    Sometimes you cant hold someones hand forever

Gallifrey endures. blackphoenix's Avatar

and as crappy as Jungle Fury was, their "Once A Ranger" crossover was ok...with Adam, Bridge, and the rest...minus the Mystic Force jagoff because those uniforms are the worst ever

Butt Capes!!!
    I LOVED Jungle Fury! The Spirit Rangers better turn up in Super MegaForce.
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

While it wasn't everyones favorite series, liked the theme song personally, the Wild Force/Time Force crossover was pretty good. It even tied up some loose ends from TF, also TF had the coolest Pink Ranger ever. Still annoyed that we never had a female Red Ranger, the brainwashed one in SPD doesn't count
    she wasn't brainwashed. also, we are getting one this season

Quote Originally Posted by 1505627 View Post
    she wasn't brainwashed. also, we are getting one this season
    In a SPD comic they explained she was brainwashed

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

In a SPD comic they explained she was brainwashed
    i choose to not consider that canon XD

and on an unrelated note, i love the jungle fury theme song

Speaking of what is your Power Rangers crossover? To me personally I liked the Ninja Storm/Dino Thunder crossover. Mainly for the fact that we had a nice villain vs villain fight between Lothor and Mesogog
    I like the first real team-up after the zordon era. The Power Rangers in Space/Lost Galaxy vs the psycho rangers. The fights were cool and psycho rangers were always a cool evil power rangers team.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT6M02CKBA8

Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    I like the first real team-up after the zordon era. The Power Rangers in Space/Lost Galaxy vs the psycho rangers. The fights were cool and psycho rangers were always a cool evil power rangers team.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT6M02CKBA8
    Oh hell yeah. Power Rangers In Space is always considered my favorite Power Ranger Series. The show had storytelling, better characters, and the villains were more complex

Can you blame her though? It would suck for her to be forever typecasted as the chick who played the original Pink Ranger.
    She is forever the Pink Ranger. Folks either know her for Power Rangers, Felicity or Flashpoint. Considering most folks don't know a thing about Flashpoint-it's the other two.

Typecasting is when you don't do anything else. She is one of the few lucky Rangers to have a career. Between her, Brandon Jay (SPD) & Keith Robinson (Lightspeed)-most aren't doing anything on screen. Cerina Vincent is more famous for her nude scenes in Cabin Fever than Lost Galaxy.

And for dumb Power Ranger trivia-what network had a streak of former Power Rangers appearing on its shows?

UPN-it was 8 different Rangers.

Hint-every black ranger until Time Force are among the 8. Shows include-Moesha, One on One, Veronica Mars, Half & Half & The Sentinel.