Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default He said WHAT?!?!?

This thread (which can be combined with the Rick Olney thread, if the mods so choose), exists SOLELY to show Rick Olney's racist, homophobic, misogynistic, and the like comments.

The ONLY comments I want to see here are DIRECT quotes by Rick Olney. You may add a clarifying comment to your post, but you MUST quote and LINK the comment Rick made.

For example:

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Olney View Post
    Fuck you, Sam. You're a weasel asshole that don't deserve the time of day. Want to see some pictures from my last Megacon trip!?
    Fuck you, Sam.
    Fuck you, you weasel kiss ass.
    Fuck you, Samuel Catalino. I'm gonna get your pics scanned and uploaded so everyone can see what a fucking messy asshole you are.

Just fuck off.
    Are you impressed, Catalino?
    I have comics that are older than both of you. They smell better too.
    You don't ever want to approach me in person gain, weasel fuck. That should be crystal clear for you.
    Yeah, Catalino and I were friends once upon atime. lol Now he's a weasel fuck. Probably like you.
    Catalino, go take a flying fuck off a rollin' donut, you weasel. What a piece of work you are.

Wait until these people see your bedroom shot. What a pig pen. And you have the balls to talk shit about me? Fuck you.
    Who are you fuckin' kidding. Dennis told me how you were acting and what you said aat Pittsburgh last year. What a little weasel you are. He's a real friend. You're just an asshole. A phoney lil asshole.

WEell, I'm drunk enough now to go to bed. fuck all you assholes!
    My messes are my business and none of yours ... you lil gossip mongering dipshit. I can't believe that I ever defended you on Commiecon. And then bothering to get to be your friend. You're a piece of shit, Sam!
    I'm done with you. Don't ever approach me again, and you'd be wise to not say too much or I'll piss on yoyr gave. Wesaael

These are comments Rick Olney made in regards to a man who once opened his home To Rick Olney and Dennis Kinsinger.

Feel free to add your own!

Again...ONLY Rick comments and clarifying text.

BANNED

Here are comments Rick Olney made about Gail Simone, a former guest at his 2003 MMC.

"Gail" ... when you leave Oregon to attend a convention out of state -- Oregon's sea level goes down 16 inches. Go figure, right?

Token.
    Sure "Gail" ... any chances you plan on getting up from sitting on Guatemala?
    LOL

"Creators" have yet to be screwed over. You're guilty of reading press releases and sending spare change to "Gails" Guatemalen immigrant children. I hear she feeds on them to save on the grocery bills.
    "Gail" ... Face it, you're fat. Gone are the days of that favorite photo that hooks the fanboys. All your insults to me don't mean a thing. You're no different than Scott Shaw, Tony Isabella and that Busiek twerp. Okay, I wasn't going to tell you this, but your entire town pitched in back in 2003 to get you away from the salon for a couple days. lol
    Yeah, "Gail" ... when did you become a supermodel? Guapo wants to turn you out. Make him a lil dinero. Maybe give that wooden leg a rest.
    So says you, "Gail" ...but I'm betting you still try to fit that ass of yours into a size 18. So I'll continue with my plans on bringing ORCA back while gaining ground with TightLip Entertainment from the money you'll be paying me. lol

You insinuate that my bills are unpaid. I contend that you barter your debts.
    But we'll save that discussion for another time.
    "Gail" you are so overrated. Again, dropping a few pounds would be good for your image. Long as nobody was beneath you. And we know that nobody's beneath you.

"Exotically adventurous"! Papergirl's Avatar

You forgot this one that he just replied to Gail with today:

"Gail" isn't there a WEIGHT WATCHERS meeting you're missing somewhere? :D

~Bev
    Moderator ~Vertigo Board
    Co-Moderator ~Image Board Board

"I can't keep his lies straight! He has more continuity changes than Infinite Crisis and even harder to follow." ~TCJohnson, regarding Rick Olney

"Really, if you give someone a Kangaroo scrotum as a birthday present, you clearly have a lot of hate in your heart for that person." ~Jonah W.

Outlaw's hair recolored for me by the very lovely & talented Sara Heiney-Ramirez!

BANNED

Yes, I may have pissed in the pool, but...

Ronee has always known that in order to get piad her $800 dollars she'd need to quit jerking around and sign a release form generated by my attorney. I'm not playing out her work-for-hire arrangment here on this forum. Likewise, you need not carry TOTS #1 or any subsequent issues. We will survive just fine without your standard order. But thanks anyway. And I mean that.
    Here Rick agrees that he owes Ronee $800. This money has not been paid yet.

BANNED

Now how do I respond to that?

Hmmm... okay. Let's assume that you were serious. Let's assume that I hold grudges far longer than anyone you've ever known in your entire miserable life. Let's assume that as a Marine, I'd have no problem defending myself...even with a little snow on the roof and extra log on the fire.

Thing is... you calling me names doesn't make you a brighter person. Could get your ass handed to you someday from someone that you used that ploy on, but it won't make you smarter, kmeyers.
    One of many physical threats Rick Olney has made to both posters here and former guests he has had.

BANNED

"Gail" ... you will learn a terribly hard lesson in the weeks and months to come. I suspect that you are as beloved as you are as a writer because people can't see the real ugly and twisted side to your personality.
    You believe that you can continue to use hatred in making the matter concerning the talents that I owe better. Fine. Choke on it. Because you will.
    Bring a bag lunch, bitch. :rolleyes:
    More great things he said to Gail Simone.

BANNED

Her credibility is shot with me for obvious reasons, Nat. Whether she lies or not as a day-to-day happenstance remains to be seen.

Well, for those that have been paying attention -- Ronee is now waiting for contact from (my imaginary) lawyer (don't want to ruin the drama for anyone here) so that he can provide her with the option of getting paid after signing a release/hold harmless document. Without a viable contract, her only other course of action is to sue and be able to prove that she did whatever work she feels the need to be compensated for. Our records show that she is rightfully due $800 dollars. We've tried to open dialogue with her three times with no luck. My attorney (imaginary and all) has the emails, and is well aware of the role that Ronee played from June until December. 'Course, she claims to have resigned a job that she never accepted under the proper and legal confines of our understanding. So who knows how it'll go.

Well, I can't speak for my (imaginary) attorney. All I can tell you is that everything is being made note of, and either the civil actions on the matter of broken NDA's or the actions against those fitting the legal template for other infractions should be underway soon. For sure, this forum and website will never give a fair chance to anyone that has made mistakes and is trying to correct them. And certainly, nobody on my side of the fence is going to play out any more drama here.
    Various legal threats and another claim that he would make arrangements to pay Ronee. Still has not happened.

Thanks, Paperho!
    He has called women here bitches, whore, and now "ho's"

What I'm saying is that "Gail Simone" is a nobody. She is a simple pen name on a bunch of stories. Doesn't mean that I don't think she's talented, obviously. But "Gail Simone" is not married. I doubt that "Gail Simone" pays taxes either. Does her son's school teacher's know and address her as "Gail Simone"? I doubt it.

It bothers me not.

BANNED

This is a story told by someone else...worth a read:

ddie-torial Anecdote: When Eddie Met Rick
    Call this one “Eddie’s Brush with Stuff That Other Bloggers Are Linking to or Writing About.”

There’s been a lot of buzz about Rick Olney of Tightlip Entertainment the past couple of weeks. week. If you need to get up to speed with the whole deal, start here with Comics Worth Reading and follow the links.

Now that you’ve read about the experiences others have had with Mr. Olney, I’m going to tell you mine, which admittedly is pretty minor compared to not getting paid for work you’ve done. I’m basically jumping on the bandwagon here because it’s just so strange to me that something that happened in my life several years ago even slightly mirrors something making waves like this in the comics world today. If nothing else, it just shows that Olney’s history of inappropriate interactions and bizarre behavior goes back further than people may realize.

I’ll warn you that my memory is pretty inexact at times and some of the details are fuzzy. This all happened through snail mail, and I didn’t save any copies of anything. At the time, I just chalked it up to a weird, somewhat disturbing, happening in my life and went on. I certainly wasn’t expecting to sit down and write about it several years later. I may have gotten the contents of some of the letters confused, but I think my recollections are pretty accurate. Consider this your caveat lector.

As best I can recall, based on where I was working at the time, it was maybe 1997-ish or so. Olney had a club called ORCA (Organized Readers of Comics Associated), and ORCA had a listing in Comics Buyers’ Guide. I used to take these spells back when I was a CBG reader where I would sit down and send away for anything free or cheap that was advertised. I had started my journey away from mainstream comics a couple of years prior, and was on the hunt for new stuff to read, like some of the small press and self-published stuff advertised in the CBG classifieds. (Yes, a lot of stuff I got was really lame, but that's also how I discovered Elizabeth Watasin. And it was kind of fun.)

I think you could get ORCA info for free with a SASE, so I wrote a nice letter asking for some more information about the group and sent it away with my very own SASE. In reply, I got a very nice letter from Olney, who explained that ORCA was a chance for folks who loved and read comics to get to know each other. Membership was something like five bucks and among the benefits was a bimonthly newsletter. (I’m pretty sure it was bi-monthly, it might have been quarterly. However, it was supposed to have a regular publishing schedule.) There was also a list of questions about me and my interests in comics that I was to answer and send back to help other members get to know me better.

I decided to take the plunge and sent my five bucks in, along with my answers to the questions. If nothing else, I thought it would be good for some mail. I’ve always loved getting mail, especially in those days before the Internet took over the world and email all but wiped out snail mail (except for bills, unfortnately).

A little while later, I got a package from ORCA with another letter from Olney, some ORCA promo stuff, and the first five or six issues of Astro City, a title I had listed as one of my favorites on the questionnaire. In his letter, Olney welcomed me to ORCA and responded to some of my responses on the questionnaire. I listed writing as an interest, so he wanted to know if I would write for the newsletter. He noted some comic interests we had in common. I had mentioned my growing interest in anime and manga (which had yet to really take off in this country), and he said that was something he’d like to know more about. Then he proceeded to trash one of my favorite creators, Donna Barr, whose name I had mentioned in my responses.

Seems that Barr had made some comment about “fanboys” in an interview somewhere and Olney took issue with the term, which he felt was derogatory. He ripped into Barr, including making a really nasty, inappropriate comment about not wanting to see her in a bikini. He said he hoped that I wasn’t “like her” and kind of implied that, maybe, I shouldn’t really like her work after all.

Looking back, this should have been some kind of red flag to me. That's awfully extreme behavior to display to someone you are in the process of meeting. It wasn't even that Barr had insulted him. it was that he percieved that she had, so he was going to take offense at me for liking her comics. Still, at the time, I thought it was something we could work past. Besides, if he got to know someone who liked her work, and could explain its appeal, maybe he would try it himself.

So in my reply, I thanked him for the comics and offered to write about the anime convention in Atlanta I was getting ready to attend (Anime Weekend Atlanta) for the newsletter, if he wanted. I also told him that I hadn’t seen the Barr comment that had him so incensed, but maybe he was taking it a little too personally. I also pointed out that I thought some of his remarks were way out of line.

At some point in time, it may have been this letter, I also started asking questions about ORCA. How many members did it have? How spread out were they? Were they going to be getting online, since they weren't at the time? (I don't even think Olney had email at this point, hence the snail mail. I know I had given him my email already.) I also wanted to know why Olney called himself something like "Executive Director" which seemed to be an odd title for the president of a pretty informal comics club. Were there other officers? What did they do? It was more curiosity than anything else. I wanted to get to know more about the group than Olney and his letters.

In his reply, Olney accepted my offer to write the article, then proceeded to insult me for daring to defend Barr and her attitude. Maybe I was “just like” her. Maybe I was “snobby.” Maybe I put people down too. And how would he like it if he referred to me as “alterna-boy” based on my taste in comics? And on and on. He also didn’t answer any of my questions about ORCA or his title.

At this point, I should have just dropped the whole thing and moved on. The only “face” that I was seeing for this group was, well, a little unstable, or at least, highly sensitive. I thought I might have an outlet to write about comics, though, so I decided to not bring the topic up any more and focus on areas where we agreed. I went to AWA and, a couple weeks later, sent in an article about it, including places where people who were interested in anime or manga could find more information.

I got an email reply this time, from someone else in ORCA, with a title like “vice president” or something similar, who thanked me for the contribution and said they’d see if they could use it in the upcoming next issue of the newsletter. He also said that Rick was busy with some personal stuff, so he wouldn't be writing for a while. This was in the fall.

In the spring of the next year, the first issue of the “bi-monthly” newsletter that I received showed up, without my article. “Oh well,” I thought. At the point they published it, my story wasn't timely any more, so they must have just decided not to use it. I wasn't faulting them for that or the erratic schedule, since they were all just fans doing this in their spare time, like me.

And I didn’t hear from ORCA or Olney again for sometime, way more than a year, I believe. No more newsletters. None of the fun contact with other members emerged. Nothing. But at least there were no letters from Olney! In the meantime, I had sold all the Astro City comics Olney sent me and made my five bucks back, and then some. I chalked ORCA up as a minor mistake on my part and went on with my life.

Finally, another newsletter showed up. I knew better than to look for an article I wrote about a convention that happened well over a year before, but I was surprised to see a reminder that I needed to renew my dues. It was apparently way past time to send them another five dollars. So, I took stock. Two “bi-monthly” newsletters in a couple of years or so, combined with a bunch of questions I never got answers to, plus a “director” who had been pretty rude to me in our second or third encounter all added up to “no more money from Eddie.” Besides, the newsletter wasn’t even that good or worthwhile.
    PART 1

BANNED

Part II

Also, I had taken a job at the time with an hour commute out of town. I was part of a van pool that left at 6 in the morning, so I was getting up at 4:30 every day. I was tired all the time and looking to cut some distractions out of my life.

I dropped a short note in the mail that said I didn’t want to be a part of ORCA any more and asked them to please take my address of their mailing list. I didn't go into detail because there really wasn't any sense going into everything. I just made a simple, and I should note, polite request. I figured that would be the end of that.

And I was wrong. I got a letter back from Olney wanting to know why I wasn’t renewing. Didn’t he send me all those great Astro City comics? Wasn't I enjoying being in ORCA? (Uhm, no.) They'd been so good to me. Why didn't I appreciate them? They had all these great plans in the works. If I left now, I'd miss all the fun. Why didn't I like them any more? Olney said they weren’t going to drop me. They’d keep sending me the newsletter so I could see all the fun I was missing. That way, I could re-join whenever I wanted, and Olney was sure I'd do that, just as soon as I saw what a mistake I was making. (Honestly, it was like trying to break things off with some kind of clingy ex-lover.)

I guess I could have let it go, since, despite all the promises, there didn't seem to be anything to ORCA. However, I was starting to feel like I really didn't want my name associated with anything Olney was a part of. His response to my request to be dropped was definitely odd.

I wrote back and repeated my request, stating that I really had no desire to receive anything from ORCA. I didn’t want to be a part of the group. I said I didn’t feel ripped off, since I made my five bucks back selling the Astro City issues, but I was disinclined to send Olney any more money for a group that didn’t seem to be worth it. I pointed out that I had asked questions that were never answered, that the newsletter really wasn’t what it promised to be and reminded him that he had insulted me for liking a creator that he didn’t. In short, I hadn’t had a good experience with them and wanted to end my association.

The next letter from Olney moved beyond odd to freaky. He was very rude, calling me names again for liking Donna Barr. (Sheesh!) He didn't like my attitude. He didn't like me. I was an ingrate and a snob. Then he said he wasn’t going to drop me from the membership, instead he was going to print my letter and address in the next newsletter and encourage “the membership” to laugh at me and send me letters telling me how ridiculous I was.

Up to that point, the whole thing had been a little annoying, but this was almost scary. On the one hand, as near as I could tell, “the membership” was Olney and a couple of friends, but on the other, I was starting to see an escalation in bizarre, antagonistic behavior every time Olney didn’t approve of something I said. Here he was, basically saying that he was going to encourage other people to harass me! The situation was turning really wacko, and I definitely wanted no part of anything he was at all connected with after that.

I wrote back, pointing out that I felt like things were starting to unnecessarily escalate. I told him that his response felt like a threat to me and that I would take appropriate action if he did indeed run my letter without permission and encourage others to harass me. I repeated my request to be removed from the ORCA roster. I put the letter in the mail, totally unsure about what to expect next.

To my surprise, Olney’s next later said that he had talked it over with others (who?), rethought everything, and would honor my request. And that was the last heard from him. This would have been in 1999 or maybe 2000. I know it was before I took my current job, which was in January, 2001. I never heard from him or ORCA again.

In the years since, I would sometimes see a post from Olney in a comment thread or some mention of him or ORCA somewhere online and I would just shake my head. Everytime there was some kind of big announcement about something he was working on, I'd kind of roll my eyes a bit, and feel a little sorry for anyone who ended up working with him.

And then, the disturbing behavior I saw years ago starting becoming very public and growing in scope and character. Meltdowns on boards. Insulting belittling posts. Excessive victim language. Big promises with nothing to back them up. Ignoring requests for details. Looking back I think you cansee the seeds for all this behavior in his interactions with me. Except that the internet gave him a forum and broad exposure for his antics. And, worst of all, he moved from just harrassing and insulting nobody fans like me to defrauding professionals trying to make their livelihoods in comics.

What happened to me back in the day is basically kind of a weird footnote to my life. It’s not necessarily something I would care to repeat, mind you, but it’s small potatoes compared to what others have had to deal with when it comes to Olney. I’m thankful that all of our communications were low tech enough that there was kind of a built in limit to how far things could escalate. When I see him lashing out online, I’m aware of what our interactions could have turned into, given the chance. I'm also glad I never got more involved in anything he was involved in. I 'm also glad that there were no serious financial trasnactions between us.

And there you have it. My Rick Olney story. Not as dramatic or critical as some of the others, but there it is. My thoughts are with those people who are now having to prepare to go to court to get him to honor his commitments. That shouldn't happen to anyone.
    ¶ 1/26/2007 07:30:00 PM
    Emphasis in this mine.

http://renaissancegeek.blogspot.com/...eddie-met.html

Wow... I don't have any memory of an Eddie Mitchell without looking back for his old reader survey, so I can't comment on his experience. I guess for some it was a good experience and others just so-so. Nothing is perfect in life. I suspect that because he didn't renew his membership ... he didn't get newsletters. Sure enough we cranked out enough of them. I was mailing issues to large numbers of people -- both inside industry and fans -- and we reached out to a number of people that way to help them build their collections or allow them to get issues that they couldn't afford. Too bad a bunch of those people still in fandom don't blog about their Rick Olney story. Ahhh... but I doubt those stories would see mention in this thread. :rolleyes:
    Rick's response.

BANNED

You know, I'm going to really enjoy legally and finally slapping the 'taste' out of your mouth, Martin. You'll be lucky if you have a pot to piss in when my legal team is done with you. :rolleyes:
    Bev,
    You're quickly moving up the list, despite my need to explain that your use of 'peanut' to people is not due to nature of generally being a word of endearment.
    :D
    I can't remark to your 'crime' ... but you can take whatever action you want. The more substantiation the better, far as we're concerned. We're on the record. Talked to attorney yet? You're to be held accountable.
    Tony, you're pathetic.

I have not asked after you by what you have said. I will though at my next legal meeting. 'Course, us slightly plump types often tumble when we fall off our feet.

You're no less the blowhard you've ever been. Maybe THE biggest example of a writer that has gained and kept his fan folllowing by sheer crying and bemoaning, while pumping himself up as the liberal crusader. Well... enjoy it. It comes with a price.
    Not true, Bev. But you're entitled to think what you believe. I'd just caution you not to let your mouth write a check the civil laws will be looking for. The lie upon lie in this thread ... coupled with all the name calling and guilt by association is mounting. 'Course, I really don't expect you to be smarter. I've had several lawyers crawing this topic and I'm assured that once the linking documentation is completed ... things will begin to happen.

This isn't even about TOTS or the first tier 'talents' owed by TightLip Entertainment either. It is about a bunch of struggling 'talents' feeling and trying to feel good about themselves. It is about one industry "pro" wiping the arse of another industry "pro" ... in this case, initially to distract from the original facts of another writer screwing himself by taking his NDA as nonsense.

There ARE actual facets of my personal life here that some people will be called to answer on how they came up with their assumptions. Lie after lie after lie isn't FACT. It is nothing. Again, I hope those of you taking the lead of people like "Gail Simone" and Matt "Doc" Martin are happy with how you may have compromised your lives.
    Stillwell, you're no less a scumbag. But I'll reserve my words and use action in due time to 'fix' your ass.

Again, this is all legal in a free country. As far as you posting that telephone number here... I have no problem with it. I'm just surprised it took you 'Brainiac' types so long to confirm what I had been saying was a lie and mistruth by those sttaing publicly that my business was somehow dissolved or shut down. I also have a problem with all this talk about the County or New York State Attorney's office, but my attorney will and is dealing with those bold and empty claims ... as with the legal suits filed against me. No substance. Lies. You, also, Mr. Stillwell will be dragged into a court action with your full employee actions and dates/times intact. We'll see if you
    can slide by on using all that time.
    TLE was never dissolved according to the filing office. Our accounts remain intact and have never wavered. Same company. I merely refiled to allow for two areas that we're expanding into at some future date.

Again, when you seek truth... you talk to people that would know. Not liars perpetuating lie upon lie upon lie.

Stillwell, I have decided with your freely using my wife's name to have you formally investigated. We've had safety concerns here within my family and I'm not going to sit idle while you paint your lies and possibly compromise the safety of my family.
    If I can interject -- The insults from my earliest posts sparked personal attacks. That is all documented. I reacted poorly by responding back, but my replies ... even after I removed them ... were no effective counter slam on the parties involved. That much has been stated (and recorded) here.

"Everything" will be decided for its lie potential. There are areas of 'Talent' matter to be addressed, along with those perpetuating the outright 'gang type' bullying and broken civil laws.

Again, NOBODY here has the facts of what took place with TightLip Entertainment's 'talent' problem. It is complex and secured with legal wordage only lawyers can untangle. Those 'talents" posting here complicated the matter themselves. A Contract, while left broken or unfulfilled by either party doesn't supercede the legally signed NDA's and other, as yet made public information pertaining to the matter. Motive and motivation will stay in discovery and investigative stage for as long as it takes to ascertain the facts. Charting lies takes time!

Meanwhile, NOBODY has infringed upon the rights of those 'talents' feeling allegedly aggrieved. Nobody has talked ill of them.

CYA!
    Hey, I warned you. Your namecalling and further harrassment will be dealt with from the view of maintaining the safety of my family. All this talk of people and getting hauled into court rooms to explain THEIR interest in this matter and justifying THEIR actions will lead to whatever you're looking for. Meanwhile, I have to protect my family from your harrassment and threat.
    Rick Olney LOVES legal threats!

BANNED

Find a donut shoppe, Busiek. I don't suffer from hero envy over your writing. You're waaaaaaaaay overrated.
    That is KURT BUSIEK he is talking to.

Actually, your family life was in trouble far sooner than you let on. Far as you taking whatever steps ... be prepared for whatever comes full circle. I have no recall of calling you (as you state) a "stupid bitch" again.. this most likely is a lie. I've steered claer of you until this all plays out legally where YOU'RE concerned. You're not legally owed a dime. No contract without an NDA. You failed to return either before playing the act of being a victim. You have children to care for. I doubt that you'd hold up to anyone looking into your background. Be forewarned...blackmail is a crime.
    More legal threats

My claims were put into proper context, legally, upon answering her on HOW she could recoup pay for what she had done freely expecting payment. I can't force her to sign a release. But likewise I'm not legally obligated morally or legally. Her insults of me have bought her invisiblity, far as I'm concerned.

Yeah, you using words like "extortion" with me is really going to get you closer to feeling better about what took place between you, me, and TightLip Entertainment.

You're expecting and would like payment for work you may or may not be entitled to. You early on got offered the a release to sign. You scoffed at it and insulted me. You now continue to try and leverage me ... as in blackmail ... and I made my attorney very aware of you VERY early on.

So park your high and mighty demeanor, stop your insults because you're probably closer to a civil suit for libel than you realize. When contacted, comply when you get the next opportunity. Then you'll be rid of this matter. Otherwise, once you are the object of being dealt with ... I will mostly go with what I am advised legally. You could've gotten above all this eatlier, but you wanted to play personalities and immerse yourself in all the love and acceptance socially here extended you after primarily putting yourself OUTSIDE before contacting me. And YOU contacted me first, recall that?
    Another case of not paying Ronee

Sarah, you're defined. But see your physician for that rash. :p
    Basic insult to a member here

BANNED

Rick insults latinos!
    Sure thing, Gordo. But you watch your mouth calling me an asshole or I'll toss your ass out of America personally. Gotcher green card?
    Hear him, "Gail"?

He wants you in shape first. Then he'll sling a stone. Must be some sort of Mexican slang for frost your cupcakes.

Viva la choucha!
    Hear him, "Gail"?

He wants you in shape first. Then he'll sling a stone. Must be some sort of Mexican slang for frost your cupcakes.

Viva la choucha!

Guapo, does Homeland Security know you're living here? I don't need a passport. I was born here. Si, and you are such a pendejo, pendejos make fun of you too.
    Can you swim?
    He insults a Mexican and Gail, and manages to steal someone else's quote.

Hey! Don't call the Mexican dude a farthead!

I know he's in Mexico! All the more reason for him to know how to swim and for Homeland Security to know where he is. Geez...

No wonder the greater Chicago area is a cesspool.
    You're a smart fellow. I'm simply playin'...

'Course, my insults are real.
    Just in case you thought he was kidding.

Meeeester...

lol
    Maybe a kangaroo could break into your thatch roofed house and stomp the shit out of you with his dillywacker...
    His attempts at insulting Australians

Did you get the ones he made about hispanics?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Smooth View Post
    Did you get the ones he made about hispanics?
    Right above you. Feel free to add more.

What I have said was owed Ronée was never at issue here, Mr. Matt "Doc" Martin.

Nor was it ever really any of your business.

Born under a wandrin Star Tobias March's Avatar

Bizarre online antagonism and aggression. Why do I think Olney would be a great P.T. Barnum exhibit? "Roll up, roll up, see the man who gives a torrid new meaning to solipsism! Gape as he is insulted by phantoms and commands armies of imaginary lawyers."