Page 85 of 311 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 4656
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default New "The Dark Knight" Poster, Joker Events Nationwide

The internet's been set aflame once again as The Joker has released to new instructions to his followers in the form of hidden address, tricked-out cakes, free IMAX tickets and a new "The Dark Knight" poster.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ne...m.cgi?id=12518

Quote Originally Posted by Jettison View Post
    @ BoosterBronze -

He might want to cover any weak spots the armor may have....in between panels that would allow a skilled ninja warrior access to a vital organ with a sword or something....???
    How is a cloth shirt going to do that?

What the...?

@ BoosterBronze -

He might want to cover any weak spots the armor may have....in between panels that would allow a skilled ninja warrior access to a vital organ with a sword or something....???
    He fights in the dark and has a cape. A shirt seems kind of redudant.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Joyce View Post
    Well when i managed to hit the bell this came up

http://whysoserious.com/steprightup/pairofjokers.htm
    Look man, I know what I say. Before people did the task things or whatever they were... That bell was un-hittable.

I have amazing clicker finger strength on my mouse hand. This ain't no pansy internet loser wannabe here. I could make 56k run like dsl.

I'm just saying that any gapes in his dirt bike armor might be hidden behind the shirt. I dunno....I guess I'm just rubbed the wrong way by his techno-exoskeleton-lazertag armor.....call me old fashion.

Do people who want to see Wolverine's costume in an X-Men movie get this much opposition?

What the...?

I'm just saying that any gapes in his dirt bike armor might be hidden behind the shirt. I dunno....I guess I'm just rubbed the wrong way by his techno-exoskeleton-lazertag armor.....call me old fashion.

Do people who want to see Wolverine's costume in an X-Men movie get this much opposition?
    Nothing wrong with that. But your rationale why it would work doesn't make much sense.

If you want Batman to wear grey spandex because you think it looks awesome then I can't argue with that (even though I don't think it looks awesome).

My feeling on the lazertag armor is we won't see too many doo hickeys because we never saw that stuff in the last Batman movie because every thing was so dark.

Honestly my only hope is that we can see Batman move a little more in this one and the fight scenes are a little clearler.

What the...?

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    The internet's been set aflame once again as The Joker has released to new instructions to his followers in the form of hidden address, tricked-out cakes, free IMAX tickets and a new "The Dark Knight" poster.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ne...m.cgi?id=12518

Poster looks awesome.

There are no weak spots in the armor! The meshy things you see in-between panels are also armor, just a different, stretchy sort. I'm serious.

Don't get me wrong...I would like the grey 'shirt' just because I want to see something more similar to the comic. I was only trying to sell the idea with the whole 'weak spots in the armor'.....anyhow....I agree about the fight scenes....would be nice to actually see Bats kicks some ass....not just a shadow-McFlurry of 'oofs' and 'yeeaargghhs'.
    Last edited by Jettison; 12-04-2007 at 11:18 PM.

What the...?

Don't get me wrong...I would like the grey 'shirt' just because I want to see something more similar to the comic. I was only trying to sell the idea with the whole 'weak spots in the armor'.....anyhow....I agree about the fight scenes....would be nice to actually see Bats kicks some ass....not just a shadow-Mclurry of 'oofs' and 'yeeaargghhs'.
    Well maybe Miller will use that look in the Justice League movie. If that gets made.

Quote Originally Posted by GRANT! View Post

Poster looks awesome.
    Hell yeah it does.

Default is the Dark Knight depending on the Joker

The Joker is great, every and any form of him is too much fun in every way, psycho, gang member, hood, cruel prick, any and all are alot of fun, and now we have heath ledger who is a great actor and I have heard nothing but good things about his performance in the Dark Knight... but thats all i have heard about the Dark Knight... I mean Christian Bale was a perfect Batman, and Im also looking forward to his performance in the Dark Knight. I think ther a acting match made in heavan.

What the...?

Quote Originally Posted by Bradpinder View Post
    The Joker is great, every and any form of him is too much fun in every way, psycho, gang member, hood, cruel prick, any and all are alot of fun, and now we have heath ledger who is a great actor and I have heard nothing but good things about his performance in the Dark Knight... but thats all i have heard about the Dark Knight... I mean Christian Bale was a perfect Batman, and Im also looking forward to his performance in the Dark Knight. I think ther a acting match made in heavan.
    Joker is such a major part of the Batman mythos I think they are playing into the anticipation people have for his first appearance in the new Bat franchise. Even before Begins came out people kept talking about when will Joker appear.

I'm sure Bale will be good in this move. But I'm sure his performance won't be vastly different from the first one (hopefully the Bat voice will be better).

Yeah. Sounded like he had a cold the whole time he was talking.

Makes sense, though. Batman would have the cool voice down in his first few times out.
    The Lion banner sways and falls in the horror-haunted gloom;
    A scarlet Dragon rustles by, borne on winds of doom.
    In heaps the shining horsemen lie, where the thrusting lances break,
    And deep in the haunted mountains, the lost, black gods awake.
    Dead hands grope in the shadows, the stars turn pale with fright,
    For this is the Dragon's Hour, the triumph of Fear and Night.

I also think they're using the Joker as a smokescreen for some of the other things/characters that might show up in the film. spoilers:
    Like the rumors about Two-Face and the Riddler popping up.
    end of spoilers

Think of it as "sleight of brain" advertising so they can potentially surprise people when the movie actually hits.