Default Body of a Journalist: Brian Wood Talks Life in the "DMZ"

One of the biggest critical hits of 2006, "DMZ" returns with Vol. 2, "Body of a Journalist." Creator Brian Wood talks to CBR News about the political series that sees a NYC in the midst of a second Civil War.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ne...em.cgi?id=9679

.....she gets her god like powers from my side of the family

yow ! viking comics (!!!) and a "The Couriers" movie! ........i still say the dmz could use some couscous delivery action

More Donald than Charlie stealthwise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ultramandingo View Post
    yow ! viking comics (!!!) and a "The Couriers" movie! ........i still say the dmz could use some couscous delivery action
    The decoder ring for translating your posts got lost in the mail, could you translate what the heck you're talking about, especially with the "couscous delivery action" part?
    - Art is whatever makes you feel human.

- "You are what you love, not what loves you." - Donald Kaufman

- "Deserve's got nothing to do with it." - William Munny

- "Acquiescence. It's not so hard, really. You. Just. Give. In." - Col. Ives

.....she gets her god like powers from my side of the family

Quote Originally Posted by stealthwise View Post
    The decoder ring for translating your posts got lost in the mail, could you translate what the heck you're talking about, especially with the "couscous delivery action" part?
    ..... i guess its called cult for a reason

" motion picture based on Wood and artist Rob G's cult "The Couriers" series."

decoder ring says......... google Wood , Rob G and "The Couriers" - then buy NOW!
    Last edited by ultramandingo; 02-17-2007 at 10:42 PM. Reason: stupid monkeys

Cheering the apocalypse DWEarhart's Avatar

DMZ is worthy of every praise recorded right now.

Excellent book, characters, and story.

I typically wait for Vertigo books in trades, but I picked up the first issue of DMZ and have collected the singles ever since without looking back.

Great, great series.
    For what's on my mind: Destination Yes (back with a vengeance)

"Opinions, assholes, and elbows..."

"The internet is the greatest invention for schizophrenics everywhere." - DWEarhart

"Well that was back in the day, and if you weren't there, it doesn't matter anyway because you wouldn't understand." - Megadeth.

"You need people like me. We do the jobs you :rolleyes: morally significant refuse to do."

I read the first trade yesterday and thought it very good! I've already called my comic shop and asked them to pull the second volume, so I hope it continues the awesomeness of the first volume.

Do we get to find out more about how the war got started?
    "I figure the right thing starts at the beginning of the day, not after you've been caught." - John Crichton (Farscape)

Extra Terrestial Lifeform Bazooka Tooth's Avatar

just read the first trade 2 days back, awesome series. took me a few reads to fully absorb everything.