Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 419
  1. #286
    Veteran Member Hypestyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    5,674

    Default

    so have there been any Avengers issues that just totally revolved about the sex lives of the characters..

  2. #287
    Veteran Member Nomads1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro/Brazil
    Posts
    7,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so have there been any Avengers issues that just totally revolved about the sex lives of the characters..
    The Geoff Johns issue of Hank Pym and the Wasp comes to mind.

    Peace

  3. #288
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default Wasp

    I disagree with the assumption that the wasp and Magneto hooked up during the whole Secret Wars Saga. I went back and looked at issues 3 and 4 of the books and I think it's assuming alot to think that Janet and Magneto got it on. In the end she tells him the whole thing was a ruse to find out what he was up to and I have a hard time believing that the Wasp would go as far as to have sex with someone that she already know's is a murderer just to get info. Even with her casual attitude towards sex I find it hard to believe that she would go that far.

  4. #289

    Default

    Namor and Satana apparently had sex in this week's Thunderbolts #165.
    "I want to see beautiful people doing amazing things." - Grant Morrison

  5. #290
    Bieber My Balls Tiamatican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMagnus View Post
    Namor and Satana apparently had sex in this week's Thunderbolts #165.
    "Apparently"? She climbed naked into a bath tub with him, talked about a "direct physical connection," and was later shown kissing him while on top of him in the tub.

    It was about as explicit as a non-MAX comic can get.

  6. #291
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jefflhill73 View Post
    I disagree with the assumption that the wasp and Magneto hooked up during the whole Secret Wars Saga. I went back and looked at issues 3 and 4 of the books and I think it's assuming alot to think that Janet and Magneto got it on. In the end she tells him the whole thing was a ruse to find out what he was up to and I have a hard time believing that the Wasp would go as far as to have sex with someone that she already know's is a murderer just to get info. Even with her casual attitude towards sex I find it hard to believe that she would go that far.
    It is left vague...but there are hints in that direction, with them making out...and then when we cut back to them, she is fixing her hair, etc. That used to be visual code in movies and tv (and comics) that sex had happened off-screen that you weren't allowed to see.

    I agree that Jan sleeping with him seems a bit out of character for her...but between her desire to get info, a question of self-preservation (after all, he far more powerful than her), and perhaps just her emotional state at the time (this would have been not long after her divorce from Pym), its not impossible.

  7. #292
    Senior Member Corey W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    It is left vague...but there are hints in that direction, with them making out...and then when we cut back to them, she is fixing her hair, etc. That used to be visual code in movies and tv (and comics) that sex had happened off-screen that you weren't allowed to see.

    I agree that Jan sleeping with him seems a bit out of character for her...but between her desire to get info, a question of self-preservation (after all, he far more powerful than her), and perhaps just her emotional state at the time (this would have been not long after her divorce from Pym), its not impossible.
    Normally, I am from the show me camp, but in this case I agree. The fixing of the hair was absolutely code at the time for "they did it." There is no other way to interpret it.

  8. #293
    Elder Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    58,977

    Default

    Funny... between Lizard and Magneto, a lot of villains seemed to wanna get with Wasp during Secret Wars.

  9. #294

    Default

    At the end of the recent and appropriately-titled Wolverine - The Best There Is series, Wolverine and Dazzler are about to sleep together on the last page.

    I'm not sure if Dazzler was previously listed as one of Logan's bedpost notches, but if not, she now apparently should be.
    "I want to see beautiful people doing amazing things." - Grant Morrison

  10. #295
    Elder Member marshal99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    12,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMagnus View Post
    Namor and Satana apparently had sex in this week's Thunderbolts #165.
    Isn't Satana a succubus ? Wouldn't she like suck the lifeforce out of Namor during sex ?


  11. #296
    Power Corrupts Jabare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    16,976

    Default

    Calling Dare Devil and Squirrel girl happening






    I expect these two to get it on Bullseye and Moonstone style.


    Also didn't Wasp sleep with Magneto

  12. #297
    Senior Member rocky123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York Concrete Jungle Where Dreams are Made of
    Posts
    1,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    I blame this situation on the writer's inability to do something creative between Ms. Marvel and Spiderman. I certainly would love to have seen their relationship in the same manner as Blackcat. While I am not a regular reader of the comic, I never understood why Marvel made such a big deal on their date....only to not come up with a better situation than what was used in the Ms. Marvel annual? It's such ashame that her book got cancelled.
    I really wish Marvel would have followed up on this relationship as well. Even besides the date issue they dropped other hints as well, none more obvious that the Spider-Man: Siege issue where Spidey is taking on Venom and who of all his New Avengers buddies has his back? Carol
    Then Venom's revelation that after he possessed Carol for a few minutes he was able to determine that she has feelings for him. Then the last page where Spidey confesses that he is still not sure he should be in the clouds with big hitters like the Avengers to which Carol replies "I like you here in the clouds with us" and finally when Spidey questions the emotions that Venom felt and Carol says "its complicated. But that's not saying its bad". Spidey says "you like me" and Carol simply replies "shut up", sort of in the vein that a little kid who got busted cause they like someone would say it. They had everything set up to go forward with this and they dropped the ball.
    Last edited by rocky123; 12-16-2011 at 10:42 AM.

  13. #298
    Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    46,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    Isn't Satana a succubus ? Wouldn't she like suck the lifeforce out of Namor during sex ?
    he has a lot to spare being a longlived atlantean mutant hybrid.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

  14. #299
    Bieber My Balls Tiamatican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    Isn't Satana a succubus ? Wouldn't she like suck the lifeforce out of Namor during sex ?

    Only if she wanted to. In this case, she chose not to. Because it would ruin the future.

    And because he made for a good lover. She appreciates a good lay.

  15. #300
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMagnus View Post
    At the end of the recent and appropriately-titled Wolverine - The Best There Is series, Wolverine and Dazzler are about to sleep together on the last page.

    I'm not sure if Dazzler was previously listed as one of Logan's bedpost notches, but if not, she now apparently should be.
    Wow, that seems a bit random...isn't Logan currently involved in a relationship?
    As for Dazzler...he at least almost slept with her body before, but it was Diamondback's mind in the driver's seat. But I think they were interrupted before anything could happen.

    But speaking of Wolverine, he also apparently slept with an Atlantean sleeper agent named Amir. I don't think that one got on the list yet...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabare
    Calling Dare Devil and Squirrel girl happening

    I expect these two to get it on Bullseye and Moonstone style.
    That seems unlikely...Matt seemed rather put-off by the idea in this issue.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabare
    Also didn't Wasp sleep with Magneto
    Is there any evidence to back that up? So far the on-panel evidence seems deliberatelty suggestive-but-vague. There doesn't seem to be anything to give a clear-cut yes or no.

    Quote Originally Posted by marshal99
    Isn't Satana a succubus ? Wouldn't she like suck the lifeforce out of Namor during sex ?
    Like Tiamatican said, she can control whether or not she does so. In that encounter, she was actually doing the opposite--she was having sex with him as part of a spell to restore his health and strength.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •