Default Spawn Armageddon

Hi,
    I used to read Spawn a long time ago. I would like to get back into it now though. I have been reading about the "Armageddon" arc and it seems pretty cool. I would like some more info on it. What issues constitute the armageddon arc? Are there any other issues I would need to read in order to understand stuff thats going on? Is it an ongoing story line? Basically I am just looking for a read order for armageddon.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mpathare View Post
    Hi,
    I used to read Spawn a long time ago. I would like to get back into it now though. I have been reading about the "Armageddon" arc and it seems pretty cool. I would like some more info on it. What issues constitute the armageddon arc? Are there any other issues I would need to read in order to understand stuff thats going on? Is it an ongoing story line? Basically I am just looking for a read order for armageddon.

Thanks.

There's a trade called Armageddon Prt 1.

pretty exciting arc I thought.

I would be interested in getting the individual issues. Can someone tell me what issue numbers make up this arc? have they done a good job explaining things that one might need to read?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mpathare View Post
    I would be interested in getting the individual issues. Can someone tell me what issue numbers make up this arc? have they done a good job explaining things that one might need to read?

Thanks.
    150-164. Should be 15 issues I think. I haven't read it but I think it's supposed to be fairly approachable for new readers.
    Last edited by the film freak; 02-15-2007 at 11:45 AM.

Well I didn't want to pick up the trades cos' I spend too much on monthlies but was interested in the new take by Hine. So I just picked up issue 164 and even though the only previous Spawn I'de read was 1-10 It did feel like a good jumping on point. However because of Philip Tan's art I'm now gonna have to add Spawn:Godslayer to my pull list. AAAArgh why do the pull list's keep on growing. :rolleyes:

This was good now i'm waiting so see what they will do Spawn next.
    "Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own."
    Bruce Lee