I find that a lot of the shows that I really LOVE get cancelled long before they deserve to be while crappy mindless lowbrow fare continues seemingly without end (yes According To Jim, I'm looking at you!) So, here are my top 10 shows cancelled before their time. What are yours?
1. Freaks And Geeks - words cannot express how good this show was. 1 season? Are you kidding me?
2. Undeclared - This show was hilarious! Worth the watch for the Moral Kombat sequence alone
3. Wonderfalls - I'm ashamed to admit I have just watched this on DVD and didn't support it on TV. Shame on me!
4. Arrested Development - 2.5 seasons is not bad, but so much comedy gold was mined in such a short time. It deserved a longer life
5. Dead Like Me - loved the concept. Loved all the characters
6. Carnivale - The creator just needed one more season to finish the story! Aaaarrrggghhh!
7. My So-Called Life - brilliant. The best teen drama EVER!
8. Point Pleasant - It got terrible reviews, but actually it was very good. If it had continued, the second arc would have been fantastic!
9. Earth Two - This show was just hitting it's stride when they cancelled it after 1 season
10. Everwood - It actually had a good run, but it offends me that it was cancelled in favor of the dreadful 7th Heaven!
Last edited by dazzler_slave; 02-12-2007 at 11:50 AM.