Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Assimilation or Death Omega Alpha's Avatar

Hulk died in Secret Wars, when Doom blew up the plane he was in with the rest of the heroes.
    That's right! Al Gore invented the internet, let's all go kick his ass!

I got your inconvenient truth right here, motherf*&%!

Donald M.

Quote Originally Posted by static View Post
    i dont know of any comic that should the hulks head seperated from his body where he survived? if you seperate the brain from the body can he regenerate? did maestro have his brain seprate or disconncted to his body?
    Well... funny you should ask. ;)

Maestro did infact regenerate from a headless skeleton. Headless, because several issues prior his "resurrection", the Hulk found his skull in the desert and crushed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bee View Post
    I can't think of any way to completely kill off the Hulk. Hulk owns Death.

He probably tells Death things like, "PUNY DEATH! MAKE HULK SANDWICH! CLEAN HULK PURPLE PANTS! GIVE HULK HAIRCUT!"
    ...thats funny
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

Default Wheres that?

Quote Originally Posted by Hrungr View Post
    Not anymore apparently. The Hulk has the ability to adapt to any environment now, including outer space. However, one could argue that is of limited utility considering he still can't fly.

:D
    I just started reading Hulk again. Where did it happen that he can adapt like that and how? Thanks.

Would Galactus be able to Kill the Hulk? or some other cosmic being?
    -somoene who can manipulate energy/radiation -or something- could suck the gamma radiation from him and weaken him? I dont know!!! haha

Yes..i could say that the Hulk could die,but i dont really think there is anyone strong enough to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by rwe1138 View Post
    When in doubt, toss 'em into a black hole.
    You would think, but even the Cyborg Superman survived that.

With Hulk, I'm not sure. I'm guessing kill Bruce before he turns into the Hulk, find a way to take that mutation away from Bruce completely, or find a way to disintegrate Hulk completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen V View Post
    Yes..i could say that the Hulk could die,but i dont really think there is anyone strong enough to do that.
    How about The Sentry?

Quote Originally Posted by stingerman View Post
    I just started reading Hulk again. Where did it happen that he can adapt like that and how? Thanks.
    There was never an implicit explanation as to why, but when Banner began his meditations there were a number of changes to both of them over the course of time (Banner could possess some of the Hulk's strength in his "human" form, the Hulk seemed more intelligent (most of the time). The first real showing of Hulk's "adapting" ability came in the Nightmare arc where he could create some kind of gill-like means to breathe underwater.

Later in the "Peace in our Time" arc, when Fury sends him into space to stop a rogue satelite, a Shield underling asks what happens if the satelite destroys his breathing gear. Fury then tells him it'll be fine as their intel suggests the Hulk's body will adapt to survive outer space. Sure enough, it's put to the test and the Hulk is fine, eventually wrecks the thing, and away he goes...

Would Galactus be able to Kill the Hulk? or some other cosmic being?
    -somoene who can manipulate energy/radiation -or something- could suck the gamma radiation from him and weaken him? I dont know!!! haha
    Oh, someone of Galactus's power should just be able to disintegrate him entirely and that would be that. However, the gamma drain trick doesn't seem to work as well now as it used to. I forget why, it has something to do with some changes he's had at the cellular level...

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    If we are counting alternate reality Hulks, we know that being possessed by Proteus would soon kill him (although I suppose that depends on which Hulk and his level of regeneration). I heard about Hyperion killing him. This must be the Hyperion that has Superman level strength, not the one from years back who, according to his own words, could bench about 90 tons.
    The hulk fought Hyperion from squadron supreme? What issues did that happend in Exiles?

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Quick Foots View Post
    yeah you can kill him, just have Superman rip his head off:D
    I'd like to see Superman try it.
    HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SteelTownr
    I hate the cowboys with the burning passion of a billion blazing suns.
    Mark B.

^ You mean like how he knocked him out with his strongest punch? *shrug*

Anyway.

Ways to kill the Hulk

Artifically Age Bruce Banner 200 years with aging gun. :)
    Suck out his Soul
    Complete Discintergration
    Cure Bruce of his Hulk Transformation forever.
    Time Travel Back before the gamma bomb accident and kill Bruce Banner.
    Labotimize the part of Bruces brain that controls aggressive behavior. (Basically make him a always a nice guy.)
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

Power with girl is better Powerboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sparda View Post
    The hulk fought Hyperion from squadron supreme? What issues did that happend in Exiles?
    Not sure what issues. I read it in a friend's comic. It was obviously during the Hyperion storyline, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by enigmatic1 View Post
    How about The Sentry?
    I dont include cheap characters like that,im talking about someone genuine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kage Kisaragi View Post
    ^ You mean like how he knocked him out with his strongest punch? *shrug*

Anyway.

Ways to kill the Hulk

Artifically Age Bruce Banner 200 years with aging gun. :)
    Suck out his Soul
    Complete Discintergration
    Cure Bruce of his Hulk Transformation forever.
    Time Travel Back before the gamma bomb accident and kill Bruce Banner.
    Labotimize the part of Bruces brain that controls aggressive behavior. (Basically make him a always a nice guy.)
    not going to enter a superman v hulk debate but that fight was based on popularity

personally i still feel hulk should have won due to the 'madder i get the stronger i get' effect
    this applies to virtually any fight the hulk gets into the longer it goes on the more the chance the hulk wins and the less that he will get seriously injured as his healing factor improve along with his strength,
    not criticsing the the current story but i wish hulk had been involved in annihalation, he could've smashed his heart out, and i would have liked to see how he'd fare against the new drax and ronan

Quote Originally Posted by bring back leigon View Post
    not going to enter a superman v hulk debate but that fight was based on popularity

personally i still feel hulk should have won due to the 'madder i get the stronger i get' effect
    this applies to virtually any fight the hulk gets into the longer it goes on the more the chance the hulk wins and the less that he will get seriously injured as his healing factor improve along with his strength,
    not criticsing the the current story but i wish hulk had been involved in annihalation, he could've smashed his heart out, and i would have liked to see how he'd fare against the new drax and ronan
    Speaking of Annihilation I picked up issues 100 and 101 and there seem to be a lot of 'bugs' in the issues. Especially that one big bug on the hulks team, Miek or whatever. They are not from/in the Negative Zone are they??