Default PREVIEWS: "Ghost Rider Finale" And "White Tiger" #3

Marvel Comics has provided CBR News with some advance looks at two of their most anticipated new issues. White Tiger's adventures continue now in issue #3, and "Ghost Rider Finale" sees the conclusion to the shocking cliffhanger of "Ghost Rider" #93 eight years ago!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ne...em.cgi?id=9324

Finale is gonna rock.Not many books can say they were 8 years in the making. I hope it gives a summary of the earlier issues in this arc.
    Hi, my name is Peter Parker and I make satanic pacts with demons. .I shall not buy Amazing Spider-Man until the marriage returns. Be a part of the movement.

I remember the plot of GR Finale (#94) being a very hot/rare item online. I read it a couple years ago, and I thought it was decent.

Even though I sold my Ghost Rider comics a few years ago, long before GR made a serious comic comeback and when the movie was still in of development hell, I hope this does well. I was a fan of the series there at the end and was quite pissed when it was axed before the final ish could be published

Heck, I didn't even notice that part of the solicit which says #93 is being reprinted here as well -- so I might very well just pick this up in a couple weeks to show my support! :)

Elder Member

What's up with the weird lettering in DD's word balloons?

MAJOR UPDATES!

Marvel Comics has provided CBR News with previews of "Ghost Rider," "White Tiger," "Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes II," "Ultimate Civil War: Spider-Ham" and the upcoming "X-Men Annual."

Incorrectly Political RabidWolfe's Avatar

Finale is gonna kick all kinds of @$$.

However, it would work even better if in addition to GR 93, it also reprinted the last appearance of GR in PP:SM 93 - which took place after the finale.

But, hey. I'm just happy we finally get GR 94.

The Spirit of Vengeance Johnny Blaze's Avatar
    Honolulu, HI (Bloomington, IL for school)

The finally is going to be AWESOME. I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by RabidWolfe View Post
    However, it would work even better if in addition to GR 93, it also reprinted the last appearance of GR in PP:SM 93 - which took place after the finale.
    Oh lordy NO! That 1 issue, written by original GR writer Howard Mackie, basically ignored and invalidated Ivan Velez's ENTIRE run!!

Incorrectly Political RabidWolfe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Walsh View Post
    Oh lordy NO! That 1 issue, written by original GR writer Howard Mackie, basically ignored and invalidated Ivan Velez's ENTIRE run!!
    1. It's still canon.
    2. It didn't invalidate the entire run, it merely said that it wasn't entirely true (which seems to have been picked up by Way in the recent series)
    3. Mackie did it at the request of the editors, not because he had some vendetta against Velez. Read the Mackie interview in the recent Marvel Spotlight Ghost Rider issue.
    4. I never really liked Velez's overall take on the character anyway (and I'm glad the series was cancelled when it was, because his future plans for the series were rather awful).