Default Where to find some Batman fanfic?

I'd be curious to know if any of you know of any sites where fans write fan fictions, specifically about Batman. Are there any that you particularly liked?

Quote Originally Posted by bw38 View Post
    I'd be curious to know if any of you know of any sites where fans write fan fictions, specifically about Batman. Are there any that you particularly liked?
    Batman. deadend.
    7 minute film online.
    with the joker, aliens and predator.

There ya go! enjoy

Fish Emerald Slicer Kara Zor El's Avatar

Why do you want fanfic?

There's 60 years of Batman comics out there to read!

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    Why do you want fanfic?

There's 60 years of Batman comics out there to read!
    I know that. My collection of Batman comic books is growing as well. But I always enjoy a good story here and there written by the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by General Grievous View Post
    Batman. deadend.
    7 minute film online.
    with the joker, aliens and predator.

There ya go! enjoy
    Thanks guys. I've seen this video before. I was really focusing more on fan fiction, rather than fan films. But now that you guys mention it, let me show you this link: http://batinthesun.com/movies.html

A couple of good Batman fan films.

Try Fanfiction.net. You can find Batman related stuff under 'Batman' and the DCU, section.

I'm not too crazy about the stories on that site.

The long stories seem to focus either way too much on Batman Year One type stories or cross overs with other fictional characters (ie. Harry Potter).

Another pet peeve I have is that since, I am a fan of both Bruce Wayne and Batman. I like stories involving both of them. And many authors simply want to focus on Batman in costume 24/7 acting like a 'light' version of the Punisher. But like I said that's me and my own personal tastes. It might not bother you.

I find the Batman stories in the DC Superheroes section a bit better in terms of quality. Many of them consist of or involve a romance between him and Wonderwoman. But I still find the writing to be much better nevertheless.

There was a really, really great fan fic called 'Fall to Grace' by a guy who I used to back and forth with on the DCMB, by the name of Ed Keller. But it looks as if the story is no longer on Fanfiction.net.
    Last edited by Mia; 01-07-2007 at 07:06 PM.
    "People who believe they are successful, carry themselves well."-Peggy Klaus

Google "Batman fan fiction".

http://s15.*****************/temporaryboard/index.php?

This link brings you to the Ultimate DCU, a fan fiction site just starting up after needing a board move, with an eye to doing an "ultimization" of the DC universe. There is a Batman and Robin title, as well as Gotham Girls (focusing on Harley and Ivy), among others. Come and check them out. In the Never Ending Story board here on CBR, I make a weekly update of the new stories posted to the site.

Take care
    Don
    "One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine."
    -The First Doctor (William Hartnell)

Come and check out the UDCU!