Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42
  1. #1
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    2,924

    Default Favorite Superman Movie

    My absolute favorite Superman movies are Superman Returns & Superman II. Superman: The Movie was good too & I have no problems with that movie at all, it was great. Superman IV had some much potential but it was ruined.

  2. #2
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Sorry to create the same thread, maybe someone can merge both of them?

  3. #3

    Default

    Last Son of Krypton

  4. #4
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    8,699

    Default

    Superman II.

    I did like Superman Returns.

  5. #5
    Bitch please. MaxofSteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Your Mom
    Posts
    3,765

    Default

    Superman Returns, and I'm sorta torn between the Superman II and the Richard Donner version.

  6. #6
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    I've yet to see Richard Donner's version of Superman II but I just know it's better than Lester's. Lester just tried to make Superman II a comedy movie. It was good but it was also too comedic.

  7. #7
    Fish Emerald Slicer Kara Zor El's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Liverpool, England, UK.
    Posts
    1,477

    Default

    Superman The Movie is my favourite. I like Superman 2 The Donner Cut a lot more than Lester's but I still enjoy Lester's all the same. Returns is great too. That's the order I like them in. 3 and 4 suck apart from evil Superman in 3, that was great.

  8. #8
    Elder Member marshal99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    12,350

    Default

    For me , Superman II was best followed by Superman I.

    Superman III with the super computer and Richard Pryor was pretty awful , Superman VI with nuclear man was the worse. Imo , Superman returns was just weak and was too long , lame main plot , lame sideplot of superman's kid ,not enough action ,too much talking and talking and more talking. Right now , i can't even remember who played Luthor in the movie , that's how unmemorable it was for me.

  9. #9
    Fish Emerald Slicer Kara Zor El's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Liverpool, England, UK.
    Posts
    1,477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    For me , Superman II was best followed by Superman I.

    Superman III with the super computer and Richard Pryor was pretty awful , Superman VI with nuclear man was the worse .
    I take it you mean Superman IV? Boy was it bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    Imo , Superman returns was just weak and was too long , lame main plot , lame sideplot of superman's kid ,not enough action ,too much talking and talking and more talking. Right now , i can't even remember who played Luthor in the movie , that's how unmemorable it was for me.
    Telly Savalis!:D

  10. #10
    I am the law talkin' guy Stranger With Candy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Norway!
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Superman IV is my favorite
    no its Superman II

  11. #11
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kara Zor El View Post
    Superman The Movie is my favourite. I like Superman 2 The Donner Cut a lot more than Lester's but I still enjoy Lester's all the same. Returns is great too. That's the order I like them in. 3 and 4 suck apart from evil Superman in 3, that was great.

    Superman IV was okay but of course it wasn't great. The fights could've been better & the idea for the villain could've been better. The movie should've been longer as well.

  12. #12
    Old Kentucky Shark Jonathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    333

    Default

    My five favorites, in no particular order:

    Superman: the Movie
    Superman Returns
    Superman/Batman: World's Finest
    Superman II (the original version, I've yet to see the Richard Donner cut)
    Superman: the Last Son of Krypton

  13. #13
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    I'm hoping to get the Richard Donner cut during the summer, I know I'll love it. :D

  14. #14
    Fish Emerald Slicer Kara Zor El's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Liverpool, England, UK.
    Posts
    1,477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Superman: the Last Son of Krypton
    Are you talking about the 3 part animated pilot of the superman Animated series? Because I would call it a Superman Movie. It rocks. It's amazing and I love it but it's not a movie. But maybe you're talking about something else?

  15. #15
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Yep, he's talking about the first three episodes of the animated series which isn't a movie in any way.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •