Page 90 of 3599 FirstFirst ... 40808687888990919293941001401905901090 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 53984

Quote Originally Posted by orcafresh View Post
    I actually heard that Scott has a HUGE fambly. He's shown you pictures of his fambly, hasn't he, "Gail"? :D Yeah, sorry. Everyone makes spelling errors. When "professional" writers make them it has to be funny.
    As Samuel L would say ..you are one sick M**** F****!
    I have met Scott and have always admired his work how you can be like that just shows you have no whatever morals you had are long gone. Such a shame.
    I was wrong, you aren't bi-polar you're just nutz.:(
    DOC Boucher
    www.inter-fan.org
    http://www.inter-fan.org/InterFanJam...fanJam2009.htm

Can you smell what Barack is cookin'?

"In MY universe...EVERYONE wins!"

"History holds tightly to her truths."

PAY TIM HIS MONEY, RICK!
    My favorite asinine quote by RO
    "I put words on paper and in places where the reader can feel comfortable on the plus or negative side."

Default Legal fees

Shades of Mark Alessi.

I remember Gail's phone calls from the road the weekend she attended Rick's show and, when recounting her tribulations here, she's being kind to the man. The crap he put her through was absolutely absurd and unconscionable, and I remember at th etime really starting to worry that the next time I saw Gail, it would be on the side of a milk carton.

Attention, all creators who have been stiffed by Olney:
    if you want to file a claim against the man but can't afford the expense, I will cover you out of my own pocket. No joke. I don't care if Olney owes you ninety bucks or nine thousand, if you're willing to put together your case but reclamation costs, filing fees and professional legal consultation are standing between you and your day in court, I will personally foot those bills. Contact me and we'll work out the details. If you're one of the three people on the internet who don't know my e-mail address, contact Gail and she'll forward your correspondence.

Go get him.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Frick View Post
    hey DocA,

definetly a long time. Too bad things between you and someone ending so badly but atleast you got out of it on your own terms, I guess.

What are you up to anyways.
    Never give up hope Trevor. Great to see you again!
    DOC Boucher
    www.inter-fan.org

PAY TIM HIS MONEY, RICK!
    "I put words on paper and in places where the reader can feel comfortable on the plus or negative side."

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Waid View Post
    Shades of Mark Alessi.

I remember Gail's phone calls from the road the weekend she attended Rick's show and, when recounting her tribulations here, she's being kind to the man. The crap he put her through was absolutely absurd and unconscionable, and I remember at th etime really starting to worry that the next time I saw Gail, it would be on the side of a milk carton.

if you want to file a claim against the man but can't afford the expense, I will cover you out of my own pocket. No joke. I don't care if Olney owes you ninety bucks or nine thousand, if you're willing to put together your case but reclamation costs, filing fees and professional legal consultation are standing between you and your day in court, I will personally foot those bills. Contact me and we'll work out the details. If you're one of the three people on the internet who don't know my e-mail address, contact Gail and she'll forward your correspondence.

Go get him.
    WOW, wish emotional stress was included. MW rocks!
    DOC Boucher
    www.inter-fan.org

PAY TIM HIS MONEY, RICK!

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Shades of Mark Alessi.

Go get him.

Wow a pro and one who is awesome. I remember seeing you at Heroes Con in 1999 Mr.Waid. I always loved your Flash run and the JLA arc you did with " Tower of Babel ".

Plus your kickin lots of booty on Legion of Superheroes. Love the appearance of the New Wanderers. I plan to add " Brave & the Bold " to my pull list .

Now I shall stop my regular scheduled sucking up and go back to following this thread. :)
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Obviously, this blue part here is the land...

I actually heard that Scott has a HUGE fambly. He's shown you pictures of his fambly, hasn't he, "Gail"? :D Yeah, sorry. Everyone makes spelling errors. When "professional" writers make them it has to be funny.
    It took several people taking "Rick "Olney" to task for me to figure out that I was missing a double entendre.

Hey, "Rick". Go back a few miles, past Old Man Peterson's barn, then down the hill. Take the left fork in the road, and then go a couple miles more. See that line? Don't cross it anymore.
    Last edited by Matt Algren; 01-01-2007 at 10:14 PM.

Shades of Mark Alessi.

Go get him.

Well done, Mark. I'm going to buy a hat just so I can tip it to you.

Not here.

Shades of Mark Alessi.

Go get him.
    Mark Waid is a mensch.

Video Games give me PTS! Crowley's Avatar

Shades of Mark Alessi.

Go get him.
    wow...

well done sir.

I am a fan anew.

Go get him.
    All weekend I have been wishing I had the money to do this. Very cool of you Mr. Waid. More than makes up for Booster Gold (Kidding! Kidding!)

Seriously, very cool of you!

Not here.

Scott's son is my son's best friend. Scott's wife is one of the kindest, most thoughtful, generous and good-hearted people it has ever been my pleasure to know. Scott has been a good friend and professional inspiration to me. When you take cheap shots at them, you are taking shots at people I consider to be closer to me than my own siblings.

You are not even in the same species with the Shaws.

It is my fervent hope that somebody gives you the swift kick to the groin that you so desperately deserve, you turd juggler.

EDIT: It looks like Mr Waid has just raised his foot and taken aim. I hope it hurts.
    Last edited by MacQuarrie; 01-01-2007 at 10:30 PM.

From Pia (on Ian's computer)

Be my guest, the more culpable, the merrier the civil action! :rolleyes:
    So I'm taking a wild guess here that I'm now being threatened by this asshole?

Dick, bring it.

Bring it the fuck on.

I've collected the names of quite a few lawyers over the last few years dealing with contracts and entertainment law and I have no problem siccing them on your ass.

And good on ya Waid, you kick.

Mr Waid, you are a scholar and gentleman. I am in awe of your generosity. This goes so far above any sense of right and wrong; you are truly a Samaratin.

'Dick', you should be ashamed of yourself. You've got people willing to cover your debts, willing to help others take the proper legal channels to recover what you owe them. And where exactly do you stand?

You've admitted to owing many many creators (Daphne calculated the total expressed since this thread started to be somewhere in the neighborhood of $17,000, not including my own). You have yet to show the slightest bit of remorse for such flagrant withholdings. What you're doing amounts to fraud on a Federal level of law.

And all you've done here is occasionally stir the sediment, call respected creators 'liars', and sling your half-baked insults like so much excrement in the monkey-house.

I truly hope someone does take Mr Waid up on his offer. I'd enjoy immensely watching you and your imaginary playmate squirm under a judge's verdict.

Bravo, Mr Waid.

Doc 'Speechless' Absurd
    'And if *that* doesn't leave me without a stain on my conscience, then I don't know *what* it doesn't leave me without a stain on.' -- Bertie Wooster

Mark Waid is an ornery cuss...and I mean that in the best, most respectful way possible.

Not here.

Mark, can you post a complete list of everything you're currently writing? I want to make sure I add any that I'm missing to my pull list.