Page 705 of 3599 FirstFirst ... 20560565569570170270370470570670770870971575580512051705 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 53984
    Has Gotta Lust For Life! JamesRitcheyIII's Avatar
    In a wheatfield on the planet Mars, beneath a cold green sky and the distant stars.

Dear Mr. Olney,

My name is Raymond Burr, and I am James Ritchey, III's Imaginary Attorney, having died September 12, 1993, not withstanding. Yes, I am a phantom. Through some bizarre twist of fate, in the afterlife I was granted the powers of the fictional character I portrayed for many years, Perry Mason--whose ability it was to so badger witnesses, to the point where they would spontaneously confess their wrongdoing in open court. This sometimes happened randomly in the gallery. Please warn your fictitious Attorney of this skill, and pass on my sentiment that he cannot possibly win if he even hints at thinking about threatening my client ever again, since you are a guilty, guilty man, and will be the defendant. I took on Godzilla--does he really want to go toe to toe with me?

Signed (by Proxy),
    Raymond William Stacey Burr,
    Homosexual Ghost Imaginary Attorney with
    Magical Confession-Inducement Powers

"Exotically adventurous"! Papergirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rummblestrips View Post
    I see "HE" came back and as usual, spewed degrading things to the women on the boards, belittled the men and made little sense after the threats were all done. I'm actually surprised he hasn't used the "C" word on any of the gals yet, or maybe that's just a special word for PMs and emails.
    He came close with me. I figure I'm in the best of company now, considering the women here he's spewed his venom at.

~Bev
    Hey, peanut! Come say that to my face! Dare ya!
    Moderator ~Vertigo Board
    Co-Moderator ~Image Board Board

"I can't keep his lies straight! He has more continuity changes than Infinite Crisis and even harder to follow." ~TCJohnson, regarding Rick Olney

"Really, if you give someone a Kangaroo scrotum as a birthday present, you clearly have a lot of hate in your heart for that person." ~Jonah W.

Outlaw's hair recolored for me by the very lovely & talented Sara Heiney-Ramirez!

Shameless Self Promoter Danny Donovan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rummblestrips View Post
    I see "HE" came back and as usual, spewed degrading things to the women on the boards, belittled the men and made little sense after the threats were all done. I'm actually surprised he hasn't used the "C" word on any of the gals yet, or maybe that's just a special word for PMs and emails.
    Oh God I hope he doesn't. I have gotten into SO MUCH TROUBLE tearing into assholes that use that word in reference to women. And I'll be damned if I wouldn't do it again and again.

It reminds me of something I heard at a movie theater. There was this woman sitting behind me talkign on her cel phone I was about to turn around and give her 'the evil glare of shut the hell up' (tm and copywrite thankyouverymuch) when I heard her say "I don't MIND going BACK to jail for that bitch" at which point I figured I'd just quietly look for the nearest exit should things get ugly.

The point of that little bon mot is, even when things may not be the smartest actions, sometimes you have to put your foot down for what's right.

It's a terrible and inexcusable word, and those that use it to disparage women are ignorant misogynists who... well I won't finish that thought because it would end with me getting a summons for liable.

the thing is there is NO excuse for this behavior. I've witnessed and experianced it first hand. Always for the same thing, catching someone in a lie.

Once I saw him call Bev a "ho" I damn near lost my composure and wanted to flame a person who would say such a thing. Or Gail a bitch. Now does he say any of these things to males that disagree with him? No, he's rude and semi beligerent but never goes to those levels of name calling, but a woman dares to challenge him, well then... obviously they must have walked straight out of a Frank Miller story.

no excuse for that in a reasonable discourse.
    Writer at large - Shameless Self Promoter
    http://redroom.com/author/danny-donovan

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Busiek View Post
    My neices(2 and 3 year old) are crazy about it.

fun to see them jump and dance on it.

You're Talkin' Gibberish! Kurt Busiek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diana_fan View Post
    Aaaaaand ... what do you guys gather five years of therapy is gonna cost me?
    Oh, c'mon.

Crazy Frog's great. He needs to meet Batman. Judge Dredd. The Punisher. Spawn. Maybe Thor.

Anyone who takes himself too seriously needs a visit.

kdb

Shameless Self Promoter Danny Donovan's Avatar

Oh, c'mon.

Crazy Frog's great. He needs to meet Batman. Judge Dredd. The Punisher. Spawn. Maybe Thor.

Anyone who takes himself too seriously needs a visit.

kdb
    Actually I liked that video. It was really well produced and humorous. :)

Although I will say, I was once at a club and they had some eurotrashy techno version of Axel F. and I went all grumpy old man on everyone that was in my group.

I was like "THAT IS ONE OF THE ALL TIME BEST MOVIE THEMES AND YOU BASTRADIZED IT! I'LL KILL YOU!" ^_-

But of course everyone I was with has never SEEN beverly hills cop let alone knows what I'm on about.

Modern music makes me angry. :p
    Writer at large - Shameless Self Promoter
    http://redroom.com/author/danny-donovan

Quote Originally Posted by Momma Absurd View Post
    Just wanted to drop in and say hello, been busy with alot going on nad haven't been around much.....hope everyone is keeping warm and staying sane.....

Momma
    Hey Momma,hope you felling better.

Hard to stay sane here,under normal circonstances,Rick make it harder.

With is "Gail" not being real so dont have to pay her,idea.

Bet he will get a shock when your lawyer find him.

Rick-*i'm sued by (real name)?Momma Absurd? But that's a internet no-person,She cant sue me for real.

And I eraced most of what i said.nothing hapened.

Now go.*point a remote control at lawyer and puch channel.*
    *grumble*where's that sexy postwoman?*

Not here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gail Simone View Post
    We know that, Mac, or at least we SHOULD. I know plenty of honorable conservatives.

It just seems that the loudest ones are the most bigoted, but I find myself flinching at a lot of idiot liberals, as well.

Gail
    I know. I tend to stick these things in as much to scold "checklist conservatives" as to lecture liberals.

The 'new Coke' of evil. CoffeeStained's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Doc Martin View Post
    Ok..enough fun for me tonight.

Rick, if you come back...thanks for answering the few questions you did. You lied about Michael, but that isn't a big shock to me.

I will leave a few more questions for you that you may or may not answer:

1) Do you expect the Ghost Hunters to be at your proposed con?
    2) Did you pay anything towards the airfare of the man who accompanied the woman who uses the pen name "Gail Simone"?
    3) Why did you dissolve TightLip?
    4) How many times have you been served so far this year?
    5) What law(s) did I specifically break? (I WILL turn myself in if I did. I have utmost respect for the law...and two of my best friends are cops) You can PM me if you would like...and if you do, I will keep it private, under pain of being banned. (Gail, You have my express order to ban me if I reveal what he says in PM to me)
    6) Why did you not give Roneé the information she asked for repeatedly that you HAD promised to give her?
    7) Why have you not paid the man who goes by the name "Doc Absurd" the money that you promised him and that you admit you owe when there is no NDA involved?
    8) Rick, why did you lie about Ian Shires being in your employ and why did you lie about having cut him an advance cheque?

That's the one I want answered, because I think it is so funny that he thought he could get away with that lie, only to have the person in question publicly expose it as blatant deception.

I know it's rough, Gail, but take heart.

Rick says you're going to learn a terribly hard lesson in the coming weeks.
    Is he going to teach her the Macarena?

Not here.

As I've said all along: Mock him all you like. Mock him 'til your eyes bleed. But I think it makes more sense to mock him for what he actually did (or, you know, didn't-but-should-have) rather than something pulled out of thin air.
    "Did"? Why past tense? Do you think he's made an end of it?

As far as I can see, we're gonna have an ongoing source of mock-worthy antics until the judge's gavel falls. The guy can't learn and can't stop.

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeStained View Post
    8) Rick, why did you lie about Ian Shires being in your employ and why did you lie about having cut him an advance cheque?

That's the one I want answered, because I think it is so funny that he thought he could get away with that lie, only to have the person in question publicly expose it as blatant deception.
    Gee I missed that, when did he say that?
    I want the proof that shows that it was either D_A or I screwing around with Sam's info on MMC.
    Oh all this time I thought it was my cataracts making me a bad speller, but no it's just I am a bad typist.
    DOC Boucher
    www.inter-fan.org
    http://www.inter-fan.org/InterFanJam...fanJam2009.htm

Can you smell what Barack is cookin'?

"In MY universe...EVERYONE wins!"

"History holds tightly to her truths."

PAY TIM HIS MONEY, RICK!
    My favorite asinine quote by RO
    "I put words on paper and in places where the reader can feel comfortable on the plus or negative side."

Out of curiosity -- when people were following up on that usenet back-and-forth between Nostalgia Zone and "thingvall", did anyone contact Joel Thingvall?

Surprise, surprise, he chickened out again.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Rick "I am an empty, smelly suit" Olney.

All wind, no lightning.

Gail

Quote Originally Posted by JamesRitcheyIII View Post
    Dear Mr. Olney,

My name is Raymond Burr, and I am James Ritchey, III's Imaginary Attorney, having died September 12, 1993, not withstanding. Yes, I am a phantom. Through some bizarre twist of fate, in the afterlife I was granted the powers of the fictional character I portrayed for many years, Perry Mason--whose ability it was to so badger witnesses, to the point where they would spontaneously confess their wrongdoing in open court. This sometimes happened randomly in the gallery. Please warn your fictitious Attorney of this skill, and pass on my sentiment that he cannot possibly win if he even hints at thinking about threatening my client ever again, since you are a guilty, guilty man, and will be the defendant. I took on Godzilla--does he really want to go toe to toe with me?

Signed (by Proxy),
    Raymond William Stacey Burr,
    Homosexual Ghost Imaginary Attorney with
    Magical Confession-Inducement Powers

Does that make "Rick" Godzookie?
    DOC Boucher
    www.inter-fan.org
    http://www.inter-fan.org/InterFanJam...fanJam2009.htm

Can you smell what Barack is cookin'?

"In MY universe...EVERYONE wins!"

"History holds tightly to her truths."

PAY TIM HIS MONEY, RICK!
    My favorite asinine quote by RO
    "I put words on paper and in places where the reader can feel comfortable on the plus or negative side."