Quote Originally Posted by Danny Donovan View Post
    So you were a producer or something? Jeff scores more cool points aside from hosting an awesome comic show! Ray Park is awesome! He's always fun to talk to at cons. I'll be seeing Ray at Dragon*Con! I will mention you and see if I can get a lightsabre!
    Ray is a real treat to meet.
    He is very kind and grateful for his fans.
    Name dropping me though, won't get you much.
    I only hosted him once at Syracuse Heroes Expo.

I started out in the music industry as a promoter of small shows and graduated to bigger concerts like Weezer and The Roots.
    Eventually I carved out a real nice living with college contracts and the like.
    Met a lot of A-listers, and I knew somebodys when they were nobodys, but I don't care about that shit.
    Wanna see me starstruck?
    When I picked up Marv Wolfman at the airport for one of my conventions.
    Me=babbling idiot.
    Dude rules.
    Couldn't help it.
    It took me a bit to get the courage to talk to Tony Isabella at my show last year too.
    Comic book creators are my Jonas Brothers.

Marv is cool! And one sweet guy.

Idle contemplation time: I've been wondering just what it is that triggers NotWit to suddenly delete posts? Is there some sort of critical mass of critiquing that provokes it? Or some saner person looking over his shoulder, suddenly going "Are you out of your MIND???"

And why delete some things and not others? (I'm assuming Melissa's t-shirt is still posted there in his archives. He seems attached to keeping that going, Lord only knows why.)

Did I get under his skin, calling him "Miss Piggy"?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Beach View Post
    Marv is cool! And one sweet guy.

Idle contemplation time: I've been wondering just what it is that triggers NotWit to suddenly delete posts? Is there some sort of critical mass of critiquing that provokes it? Or some saner person looking over his shoulder, suddenly going "Are you out of your MIND???"

And why delete some things and not others? (I'm assuming Melissa's t-shirt is still posted there in his archives. He seems attached to keeping that going, Lord only knows why.)

Did I get under his skin, calling him "Miss Piggy"?
    He posts when he gets mad, and then when he calms down he decides to delete those posts, covering up his rage.

That is my theory at least.

Video Games give me PTS! Crowley's Avatar

BANNED

I can't make sense of the latest posts on Torrential Spirit:
    "So HEAED my warnins".

"this is my layst post".

"No not more that you'll her from me until Monday!".
    BTW - why is the blog set for Google / Blogger / OpenID members only?

RO spews:

Sammy the C, my old pal, and the Italian who almost made it says:

I am waiting to hear who the Italian who almost made it is. If you are referring to me, this is a prime example of your poor communication skills. Oh, and in the event the Italian you were referring to is me (I guess I must be more than one person) you are in error. My grandparents did not come over the boat from Italy, and your memory has failed you once again.

And there is more:

RO spews again:

The game is afoot, Samuel. We shall see what we can see.
    To RO, it is all an endless mind game, and his sight is impaired by a distinct lack of common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Algren View Post
    http://betterlate.files.wordpress.co...ey-080108d.jpg
    http://betterlate.files.wordpress.co...ey-080108e.jpg

What a dick.

(There's another one that just says "Tony Isabella reads my blog." with another one of those tacky big emoticons. I didn't bother.)

Isn't Dick his name?

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Matt.

Default RO v MM part two

RO spins after I pointed out that he thrives on confrontation with MM and in confrontation in general:

Nope. I don't thrive on them at all. I mean, he's the one with the Punisher complex. lol Far as a case, that is up to different people to look into and decide.

M&M boy is simply CBR's model of Jack Venooker, Otto what's-his-face or that Fanboy goof Did I forget anyone? Oh yeah! Barbis.lol
    That is not true, you get a big kick out of them and you enjoy playing mind games. We have discussed this a number of times in a number of phone conversations, when I advised you that your own angst is caused by your insatiable desire for conflict and confrontation.

MM is fond of the Punisher, and if he had the complex as you say he does, he would be engaging others. His attention, as far as I know is only on you.

No Jack Venooker or Otto Chelsman or Fanboy is CBRs model for MM. He is his own person.

As for Glenn, he is rational in his approach with you. I doubt that Glenn e-mails you about your transgressions unless they are directed at him or his family. The only thing you have in common with rational is the first letter of that and your name.

By the way, did you ever get your royalty check from Comicon?

Quote Originally Posted by Gail Simone View Post
    All right, then...let's take inventory of how much is owed to each person. Start there.
    Doc Absurd said one guy and his 28 freelance contractors are collectively owed $40k. (#4433)

And Ronee, IIRC, said she was owed $600.
    "We must fight on!"
    "We'll die. We fight and we die, that's how it goes."
    "Then we die gloriously!"
    "There's an important word there, and it's not gloriously."
    - Only You Can Save Mankind

Quote Originally Posted by Charles RB View Post
    Doc Absurd said one guy and his 28 freelance contractors are collectively owed $40k. (#4433)

And Ronee, IIRC, said she was owed $600.
    Ok so from those that have reported in we're looking at roughly over 62 grand so far? And the longer he waits on Scott's judgement it could get even higher. And this is not counting those who haven't reported in yet with or without judgements. And he's been at this ten years? Gives ya something to think about. Not to mention the monies and gift donations stolen from the charities and other thefts that he's admitted to. You are such a racist, misogynistic, deadbeat loser, pRick.

#8801 – Tom Stillwell has all of Olney’s previous postal addresses

#8805 – Doc Absurd digs up press releases and info Olney put out about the 2004 Mighty Mini-Con and upcoming 2004 one; Doc Absurd remembers briefly being made Olney’s PR man (never paid) and MMC guests like Jeremy “Boba Fett” Bulloch (who was expected to make his own travel arrangements) angered at last-minute cancellations

#8833, 8834, 8835 – Sarah Beach and Paul Storrie note it’s nearly unheard of for conventions to let the guests handle their own travel arrangements; Danny Donovan notes it’s unprofessional to let a foreign guest pay their own arrangements for a small convention

#8867 – Olney’s forum removed from Jazma Online

#8874 – speculation that Olney’s trying to remove any presence of Tightlip from the Internet after dissolving the partnership

#8892, 8907 – Olney’s last-minute cancelled conventions also cost Troy Hickman and Sean McKeever their time

#8917, 8924 – transcript of Olney’s most recent “Ric Olie” claim; logical flaws and factual errors are pointed out

#8929 – noted that Olney didn’t know some basic information about the comic industry
    "We must fight on!"

Quote Originally Posted by DaveRothe View Post
    Ok so from those that have reported in we're looking at roughly over 62 grand so far? And the longer he waits on Scott's judgement it could get even higher. And this is not counting those who haven't reported in yet with or without judgements. And he's been at this ten years?
    Yeah, if all (or at least half or so) of those he owes takes action in small claims court, he'd be screwed. The 40k debt can be divided up among twenty nine people, imagine having to deal with that many claims at the same time...
    "We must fight on!"

Quote Originally Posted by Charles RB View Post
    Yeah, if all (or at least half or so) of those he owes takes action in small claims court, he'd be screwed. The 40k debt can be divided up among twenty nine people, imagine having to deal with that many claims at the same time...
    Someone had estimated he owed a 100 grand I'm thinking this isn't even close. He's an avid hunter so he claims. I wonder if any of his guns have any value? It'd be worth pursuing that alone for the sheer fact that he wouldn't have access to ANY firearms.

And 40 grand at 11% annually? (if they got the same judgment Scott did.) Do we know who this studio is? And how to contact the 29?

Haters Club Member 2,466 G-Spot's Avatar

Well, yesterday he was logged in to his MySpace account. And with the picture he's using, I would say he's been keeping it current...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=169206440