Page 208 of 3599 FirstFirst ... 1081581982042052062072082092102112122182583087081208 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 53984

Quote Originally Posted by orcafresh View Post
    So she dragged him along on your dime too? Wow... amazing. That poor guy. He rides more planes in search of his wife's career...
    Gail Simone has made it a rule that nobody should make fun of your family. It is too bad you don't have the class to offer her the same curtisy.

Quote Originally Posted by rummblestrips View Post
    Hey Tim, I can't even imagine this things he said about me and others.

I'm glad you're no longer involved with him. Like I said, both Hubby and I thought very highly of you and wanted to see better things for you then what he could falsly offer.

The name he called me on here is NOTHING compared to what he has said in the past.

Can someone make a PDF file out of THAT page as well? That will be going into MY statement against this diseased creature for sure.
    Still the same sick bitch, I see...

Like I said, your "husband" carting his pirated DVD's and VHS tapes into America -- and your book about a female robot alien that befriends a stripper (who looks amazingly like you (tsk, tsk, tsk) doesn't make for enough money to make the trip worth it for the both of you.

BANNED

Owe-ney...just go away and wait for the lawsuits heading your way. And make dinner. Your wife will be home soon from work. You know....where she earns enough money to fund your pointless jaunts onto the internet to make yourself look like even more of a jackass.

Quote Originally Posted by TCJohnson View Post
    Gail Simone has made it a rule that nobody should make fun of your family. It is too bad you don't have the class to offer her the same curtisy.
    With spellchecking skills like that, TC ... you could be "Gail Simone's" editor.

Quote Originally Posted by MacQuarrie View Post
    The word you're looking for is "support". He rides planes in support of his wife's career. He does this because Scott is a man who loves his wife and is proud of her accomplishments. Because Scott is a man. You know, that thing you try to pretend to be.

Quick, throw another Tigger at me! Or maybe another indirect death threat carefully constructed for maximum deniablility, you gutless sack of shit girlyman.

See, when I insult somebody, they're pretty sure they've been insulted. No mealy-mouthed cop-outs from me. And I don't even pretend to be a military man. I just had the good fortune to be born with a backbone.
    You forgot to mention that unlike Rick, Scott is an all around good guy.
    Notes from Casa de Weasel.

Truth matters, people.
    - Gail

"Those who don't try are Failure's whiny bitches." :) - Larry Dixon

Quote Originally Posted by DocAbsurd View Post
    JoAnne, here's the story I heard:

His post was in support of one small press creator who got treated like shyte by the WW show. All he did, according to his words, was defend small press creators and say they deserved better treatment. He blamed it all on the fact that Ian was trying to 'get in bed' (notice the habitual use of sexual innuendo?) with WW.

Mind you, he said this while treating professionals like an inconvenience rather than honored guests.

Remember, Tricky, you called and talked to me about all this, while 'reading' the emails you were getting. Which, by the way, your responses at the time do not in the least match what Gail copied here, including your -- as you put it - 'polite' emails. That explains the delay and constant 'Sorry, can barely see the monitor' excuses you made while reciting.

Oh, man, do I wanna meltdown.

Doc 'Fusion or Fission?' Absurd
    you'll note not a peep about his NDA being posted...
    Ian Shires
    Be Informed! Join the Self Publisher Association!
    www.dimestoreproductions.com

'In bed with WW' were your exact words, Blubber. So typical of our numerous conversations, where you had to delve into the pits of sexually depraved insults to 'prove' your point. Oh, lemme guess: I misunderstood you, right? Musta misunderstood your inane giggling on the other end of the phone at every one of those playground taunts.

As for your 'meltdown' comment, you must own stock in Kleenix judging by your regular outbursts. Tell me, your vulture tell you it was a good idea to come by today and threaten people to make your case stronger?

Building yourself a solid standing in the comic book and legal societies. Go ahead and sue, Blubber. They need a 'wacky lawsuits' segment on CourtTV.

Doc 'Two Ply' Absurd
    'And if *that* doesn't leave me without a stain on my conscience, then I don't know *what* it doesn't leave me without a stain on.' -- Bertie Wooster

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Doc Martin View Post
    Not fat enough. Needs scent lines too.
    Well, this is the only Olney photo I found...

I'm still trying to figure out how this pasty-faced doughboy claims to be a Marine.

BANNED

Still the same sick bitch, I see...

Like I said, your "husband" carting his pirated DVD's and VHS tapes into America -- and your book about a female robot alien that befriends a stripper (who looks amazingly like you (tsk, tsk, tsk) doesn't make for enough money to make the trip worth it for the both of you.
    You'll be lucky if some husband of the women you keep insulting don't punch you in the mouth. You have NO decency at all. NONE!

With spellchecking skills like that, TC ... you could be "Gail Simone's" editor.
    I have already said I am dyslexic. Making fun of my disabilities? For shame, Mr. Olney. And once again you prove yourself to be a liar and a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Cully Hamner View Post
    You know, I haven't checked this thread all weekend, as I had stuff to do... But good lord, I can't believe this thing has gone 200+ pages! For someone who won't respond to any of this anymore, Reek sure is... well, responding a lot.

Anyway, I haven't been able to read the entire part of this thread that I missed because the board is behaving very slowly for some reason, and I just haven't the time to wait around for it. Wish I could, 'cause I find Reek to be very entertaining, in a creepy-stalker/lying-sociopath kind of way. And I really wish he felt he could sue me for something, 'cause I hate to be excluded.

If you guys are still planning to do a book to benefit the folks who need to sue this bitch, I'll do the cover for free. Just contact me at cully@gaijinstudios.com and say the word.
    I'll ink it for free. Or do a pinup for free. Or ink Cully's cover AND do the pinup. For free.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wishlish View Post

I'm still trying to figure out how this pasty-faced doughboy claims to be a Marine.

What is the most recent picture of him?

Is this it?

Last edited by Matt Doc Martin; 01-08-2007 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronée View Post
    Insulting people u dont even know... with a Tigger image no less. Good Lord Rick, you may be 52 but you act no older than 10.
    Also insulting an the Eisner Award winning retailer when trying to sell comics...not smart.

Oh, right he's outside the "comic box", which means Rick will be selling comics out of his van in the Shoney's parking lot.

"Hey, wanna buy a comic? Gail Simone made a thread about me."
    Order Toy Boy: What Happens In Vegas now!
    http://www.toyboyonline.com

"A nice melding of classic Marvel energy with a contemporary feel. Well-done!" -Mark Waid

Big Hairy Member JeffreyWKramer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadstar View Post
    I can't help thinking the first question his (imaginary?) lawyer is going to ask him is:

"Christ man, what is your [i]problem?[/]i"
    The next would likely be "Do you have the $30,000 up front I'm going to require before I take this case for you?"
    My Cooking Blog!

KRAMER'S LAWS:
    1) Most people are stupid.
    2) Most people who aren't stupid often behave as if they were stupid.
    3) Many people who are not stupid nonetheless believe a lot of astonishingly stupid things.

“really? isnt the bible millions of years old?” – curefreak
    “Yep. It was originally written by a stegosaurus and a fern.” – Dan Apodaca

Quote Originally Posted by wishlish View Post

And he is making fun of other people's weight?