Page 205 of 3599 FirstFirst ... 1051551952012022032042052062072082092152553057051205 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 53984
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by orcafresh View Post
    Oh, don't worry.... I have a feeling I know where you take it. Feh.
    Holy shit. Just when I think you could be no more immature than your already sad state, you manage to sink to new lows in insults.

So pathetic.

Such a useless waste of space you are.

double post
    Last edited by Daneault; 01-08-2007 at 02:03 PM.

Removed as duplicate post.
    Last edited by wishlish; 01-08-2007 at 02:00 PM.

Yes, as I recall -- You were offended when I stood up for an Indy comics publisher that Wizard had mistreated at their Chicago (was it?) convention. I was taken to task as a co-admin on your site by a moderator that happened to be a good friend of your wife.

Far as me being legitimate... I am. And all the tea in China isn't going to cause a bunch of lying Internet Comics bullies to half twist truths, make up revisionist history, stick their nose into my company's legal matters, or get them anything but their own legal headaches ... should they continue to act as such.

Did you want me to open up that whole sham printing matter you were involved in a bunch of months back? I can. Legally. Just say that word.
    UH, this is me, not responding TO RICK, but setting the record straight to people listening TO HIM (Has to be done, I mean, everyone beleived I was working for him a few hours ago, gaaaa!)

Rick was kicked out of the SPA SPECIFICALLY for THREATENING Joanne Mutch in open forum against our charter's guidelines. Semantics of the rest do not matter, we've already been THROUGH the how and why of what happened there, pages ago.

As for the PRINTING thing: Last winter, I made the mistake of beleiving a new POD printer was going to be a breakthrough for the SPA. I sent him jobs, others sent him jobs. He turned out to be a worse scammer than Rick Olney, his name was Brad Linder, and he stole money and dissappeared. I still have VOICE RECORDINGS of the guy on my answering machine due to this: Rick threatened to go after me because he beleived I WAS Brad Linder.

Oddly enough, and I noticed this a bit back, it was a "Rusty" that introduced and recommended Brad Linder....now...who was it that mentioned a rusty in relation to Olney just a bit back?
    Ian Shires
    Be Informed! Join the Self Publisher Association!
    www.dimestoreproductions.com

BANNED

Holy shit. Just when I think you could be no more immature than your already sad state, you manage to sink to new lows in insults.

So pathetic.

BANNED

So pathetic.

with all these double posts, is it time to lock this thread and start a new one to continue? It seems to be at server overload level....
    Last edited by AIPman1; 01-08-2007 at 02:11 PM. Reason: double post
    Ian Shires
    Be Informed! Join the Self Publisher Association!
    www.dimestoreproductions.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Waid View Post
    Not that Gail wants or needs outside verification, but for any latecomers here, let me make this clear:

Gail is telling the truth about her dealings with Olney.
    Earlier in this thread I indicated that dignified doesn't quite fit Gail. This is because she seems to approach everthing in life in the same way a 10 year old approaches christmas presents. Not dignified, but a lot of fun to watch.

Integrity, on the other hand, is a word I would use multiple times in describing Gail Simone. She has a lot of integrity, and honesty, an honor,and when she is not being silly I would take her word on anything any day of the week. No doubt in my mind.

Olney, on the other hand, if he would tell me I am bald I would run to the bathroom to see if my hair was growing back.

On another note, anyone besides me who honestly, genuinely read the "iKill" picture as a threat, please pipe up.
    That is how I took it.

Removed as duplicate post.
    Last edited by wishlish; 01-08-2007 at 02:00 PM.

And here we have the fourth corner in the asshole parallelogram: a little bit of gay-bashing.

And here I thought he couldn't stoop any lower.

Gail

Well guess what?

I don't have to account or prove anything on any level to you, Wishlist. I don't give a hariry rat's ass what you think or don't think . You are insignificant to this matter. Just another troll.... looking for attention, stickin' your nose into matters not any of your business. :rolleyes:
    I've called you the worst sort of liar, and yet you've not denied a single charge. I told you I suspect you're not a veteran, and you had little to say. I told you your business is fraudulent and criminal, and your response is base and little else. I've told you I buy hundreds of dollars of comics a month, and you've done nothing to ask me to buy a copy of your comic.

All you're doing is confirming my suspicions.

And this IS my business. I love comics and have for years. It's my dream to one day create and publish comics. Criminals like you make it harder for the public to take comics seriously. You have promoted yourself as a friend to comics, but have acted as its worst enemy. Shame on you. Your mother would be ashamed, and your wife and children should be ashamed.
    Last edited by wishlish; 01-08-2007 at 01:59 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daneault View Post
    LOL!!! That's awesome. How is that a compliment?
    Well, as Owe-ney has shown, for a "writer" and "publisher" his English skills are lacking.

My favorite image:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Waid View Post
    On another note, anyone besides me who honestly, genuinely read the "iKill" picture as a threat, please pipe up.
    Looks like a threat of violence to me.
    Notes from Casa de Weasel.

Truth matters, people.
    - Gail

"Those who don't try are Failure's whiny bitches." :) - Larry Dixon

Quote Originally Posted by sk716 View Post
    Looks like a threat of violence to me.
    It looks like a threat because it IS a threat.

Nice going, Rick.

Gail

I can't help thinking the first question his (imaginary?) lawyer is going to ask him is:

"Christ man, what is your [i]problem?[/]i"
    Stay away from the chimps. You can't reason with them and you'll just end up with monkey shit all over your clothes.

Internet hypocrisy #47: Being the undisputed scourge of trolls until the troll supports your side of the debate and then becoming silent.