Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Claymore

Quote Originally Posted by Jason456701 View Post
    I have enjoyed this manga so much and really liked all the characters. I love how Teresa has always been a beast and was instrumental in bringing down Hysteria. I hear that chapter 126 is the last chapter of the manga but I was just hoping that it was the end of the arc anyone who reads this know if it was.
    I heard it was getting a sequel, I'm sorry if I don't have the link but I honestly hope it does. While the series has gotten a little stale I did like the latest twist that the yoma are actually human that have been infected with a dragon like parasite.

NEW VALIANT blog is up! Manga4life's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Selimpride View Post
    I heard it was getting a sequel, I'm sorry if I don't have the link but I honestly hope it does. While the series has gotten a little stale I did like the latest twist that the yoma are actually human that have been infected with a dragon like parasite.
    As far as I know they said the anime will never have a sequel to it, I'm not sure about the manga but I know the manga was either ending soon or has already ended. I'm not sure which since I was more of a fan of the anime than I was the comic.

Either way, Claymore as an anime was phenomenal and I would love to see it end up on Toonami for a run someday, though I don't think that will ever happen. Who knows what the future brings I suppose, but yeah......love me some Claymore. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Manga4life View Post
    As far as I know they said the anime will never have a sequel to it, I'm not sure about the manga but I know the manga was either ending soon or has already ended. I'm not sure which since I was more of a fan of the anime than I was the comic.
    Um... the manga is still ongoing. The anime only covered the first 11 volumes, and the 22nd volume has come out in Japan. There's still no end in sight. EDIT: Unless of course you show me the news of the end in the following post... EDIT EDIT: And not even then, since Vol 23 and more have been coming out in Japan.

I'd love to see an anime sequel, but they might have to ignore the finale of the first series, which was quite a bit different from the manga at that point. (In the manga, Clare wouldn't run into Priscilla for more than seven more years!)
    Last edited by Yttrium; 12-10-2012 at 06:44 PM.
    Current favorites: Claymore, Puella Magi Kazumi Magica, A Certain Scientific Railgun, Justice League, Birds of Prey

NEW VALIANT blog is up! Manga4life's Avatar

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...quare-magazine

More information on Claymore's final chapter.

So, what was with the "END" at the end of last chapter if the next one picks up right were it left off without even a new subtitle?

Oh well, Deneve is awesome.
    "A fast low flying Power Girl could take out a platoon of soldiers without even throwing a punch."
    -someone on the DC forums

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Manga4life View Post
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...quare-magazine

More information on Claymore's final chapter.
    Sucks big time. Claymore was awesome.

Reading your signiture I would love to see more Guin Saga.

Things are getting interesting.

I think they should have tried to kill Priscilla though.

The rewards outweighs the risks.
    Last edited by Holy Spirit; 07-03-2012 at 08:51 AM.

So.... um..... guys.... Priscilla is like.... right behind you ya know.

I wonder how Cassandra compares to Isley..... I get the feeling we'll see through her battle with Priscilla.

Priscilla and super-fusion aside, nobody's really compared favorably against Isley so far.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

So the secret as to what they look naked like is revealed. Honestly, its somewhat anticlimactic.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Spirit View Post
    So.... um..... guys.... Priscilla is like.... right behind you ya know.
    I figure Teresa is still in there holding her in place for a bit longer.
    "Life is complex. It has real and imaginary parts."

So, Isley having been the most awesome character in the series is now confirmed as canon. The fact that the current warriors couldn't have beaten him is also confirmed.

Also, that's a development I didn't foresee at the end there.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Wait, so are Priscilla and that writhing mass so powerful that even the remains of Riful are drawn to them or something? I have no idea what's going on now.
    "A fast low flying Power Girl could take out a platoon of soldiers without even throwing a punch."

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    So the secret as to what they look naked like is revealed. Honestly, its somewhat anticlimactic.
    yeah, you can say that again.

you thought it would be something really terrible if all those guys that blanched when Theresa started disrobing-- but if THAT's all it is-- heck, for some guys it wouldn't even slow them down. I was expecting/hoping for something a little bit more disturbing then a bunch fo stiches. it's so anti-climactic that it's not even worth putting spoiler tags up.

I don't know if this is what the arthor was going for, but it seems that the scar has been a bigger issue to the warriors than it has been to any of the normal humans that have seen it. I wonder if it's just especially reprehensible to them because it represents their transformation at the hands of the Organization. They hate it more than normal people would.
    Last edited by Ragnorok64; 01-04-2013 at 05:26 PM.