Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Claymore

Default Claymore

Does anyone hear read this manga?

Animation & Illustration

I've browsed through it a couple times, but I never cared for the wispy style of the character illustrations.
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read"- Groucho Marx

Illustration Gallery
    2D Animation Studio

Animation & Illustration

uhhh.. 'kay. That was odd... double-post. Or, for a second there, dozen-post.
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read"- Groucho Marx

Illustration Gallery
    2D Animation Studio

The battle has ended.

I liked the first three Abyssal Ones over this current group, glad it's over.

Curious to see what Raki and company will talk about.

How did you manage to dig up this thread. I though all the old ones were gone.

It's hard to beat Riful as a character when it comes to Abyssal ones. I did find it kind of funny that Cassandra just kind of walked off after all that but I guess she was only out for revenge. I'm also glad that Roxanne didn't win.
    "A fast low flying Power Girl could take out a platoon of soldiers without even throwing a punch."
    -someone on the DC forums

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnorok64 View Post
    How did you manage to dig up this thread. I though all the old ones were gone.
    The biggest Claymore thread was merged with the anime/mange aficionado lounge II for some reason.

But there are three or four smaller ones like this in the archives. I made one myself oddly enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnorok64 View Post
    It's hard to beat Riful as a character when it comes to Abyssal ones. I did find it kind of funny that Cassandra just kind of walked off after all that but I guess she was only out for revenge. I'm also glad that Roxanne didn't win.
    Isley was my favorite.... but Riful had the most screen time.

I thought Cassandra walking off was fitting.

Also, I liked the reveal that Teresa was instrumental in taking down Hysteria back in the day. Teresa was such a beast.

RITA's punching bag nervmeister's Avatar

Yep. Cassandra is da shit when it comes to shit-talking and beating the shit out of shitheads.....And she likes to say "shit" a lot too.
    Declared a king among men by Black atom: 5/11/07
    Given a cool award, an awesome award, and the keys to the internet: 11/8/06
    Won thread:5/15/07
    Won a cool award: 6/28/07
    Won post of the year: 7/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by DABishop View Post
    In addition to having the worst life ever, having everyone he meets get brutally raped and/or killed, and being constantly hunted by demons, Guts also has the world's ugliest baby.

Congrats Guts, your life sucks.

NEW VALIANT blog is up! Manga4life's Avatar

I used to read the manga and I loved it for quite some time but since the chapters take forever to come out I've basically given up and haven't read it in probably 6-8 months....

It's cool though, I loved the anime so much that I just keep going back to it and I've seen it through at least 6x now, everything I need Claymore related I can get from the cartoon with no need to go back to the manga. Not to say that someday I won't, I am just content with what was put out in the anime that the manga really isn't all that important to me, to be honest.

Love the fact that Hysteria when she was alive was almost killed by Teresa before she even became a Number 1.
    Last edited by Selimpride; 04-09-2012 at 11:42 AM.

I always wondered how it is that half breeds like claymores were stronger than pure yoma...... now I know.

There were no pure blooded yoma, they were just humans infected by the organization.

I follow it but the quality took a nose dive after the timeskip.

still sort of enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryohei33 View Post
    I follow it but the quality took a nose dive after the timeskip.

still sort of enjoy it.
    Welcome to the forum!

I haven't read the comic but I loved the anime cartoon, it was action packed and full of awesomes music!

I watched the anime last winter. I really liked the premise of it, although I considered it a bit too slow-paced for me at times. I was recommended the manga, I heard it's much better and apparently there are many more Claymores. It was a nice series to pass the time with but it just didn't do it for me.

Bored with Post Life Jason456701's Avatar

I have enjoyed this manga so much and really liked all the characters. I love how Teresa has always been a beast and was instrumental in bringing down Hysteria. I hear that chapter 126 is the last chapter of the manga but I was just hoping that it was the end of the arc anyone who reads this know if it was.