Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MakeshiftHero
    Yeah Hulk is in the hands of a different company, same with Punisher I just can't remember who made the Punisher game that came out a few years ago (they're also making a 2nd Punisher game as well)
    As for Black Cat she's been in the Spider-Man2 movie game. You would team up w/ her to fight gangs and later on fought Shocker together. I can't remember if she was in the 1st movie game, but I know she was in the spider-man games for nintendo64.
    Hulk is in Vivendi and Punisher is in THQ.

Oddly enough, the inclusion of Sharon Ventura has made the game much more appealing to me than before...
    "Kryptonite-laced nail polish. Isn't it too divine? Under all that steel, just a man."
    -- Cheetah, Batman: The Brave and the Bold

Its out today yay!!! Now the hard part, picking my team.... :)

Gspot rocks the Gspot Dr. Killbydeath's Avatar

More like the hard part in NOT HAVING EB GET THE SHIPMENT A DAY LATE AND MAKING ME TAKE TWO HOURS WORTH OF BUS TRAVEL FOR NOTHING1!!!!!111!!!!1!11!11!11!1!ONEONEONEONEONEON EONE!!1111!!!1111

willpower pwnz fear comicstar100's Avatar
    Oa manipulating the electromagnetic spectrum

cap,spiderman,thor,ghost rider
    "I was raised in your shadow. Now, you' re gonna die in mine. No one will even remember your name"-Lex Luthor: Smallville

Aw, man, Amazon hasn't even shipped mine yet.:(
    Get your comics from HAIRComics!
    And come visit their Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Killbydeath
    More like the hard part in NOT HAVING EB GET THE SHIPMENT A DAY LATE AND MAKING ME TAKE TWO HOURS WORTH OF BUS TRAVEL FOR NOTHING1!!!!!111!!!!1!11!11!11!1!ONEONEONEONEONEON EONE!!1111!!!1111

I have the same problem. Between this and Seven Soldiers coming in a week late, I am IMMENSELY pissed. This is my %^&#$ day off, too.
    I'm autistic. What's your excuse?

AKA Muffin, Rear Admiral Nerdcock...

Y'know that thing I said that got you offended? I was just joking.

I took a couple hours off work just so I could pick this game up, and no one's getting it in now.

**** I hate the video game industry. They really need to start doing this **** the same way new movie and CD releases are done.
    Pro Wrestling: IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!

Paragon of Derpitude Elegance Liberty's Avatar

UPS pretty much screwed over every Gamestop in my town They don't know when they'll be getting it in.

Great, just... great. All that trouble for NOTHING.

What a day this is turning out to be. =|
    "Why is it when someone says, 'with all due respect', they really mean 'kiss my ass'?" - Ashley Williams, 'Mass Effect

Target.com moved the date to 11-27. I'm soured because I have the house all to myself this week and could have played to my heart's content. Not soured enough to not but the game but WTF? Activision is usually good about this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow13
    Hawkeye is in or out? What system has what exculsives?
    Hawkeye is in PSP version along with Black Widow, Captain Marvel and Ronin. However, this version is, TBH, the worst, since it has the worst graphics and few benefits.

Colossus and Moon Knight are exclusives for PS3, X Box 360 and Wii.

Smart folk will wait on a Wii in order to get great next-gen graphics with revolutionary interactive controls ;)
    "After all, John McCain's led a very Biblical life. Like his namesake Cain, he is not afraid to go negative on a brother. Like John the Baptist, he paved the way for the new Messiah, and like Moses, he takes advice from a Bush who is going up in flames."- Stephen Colbert

So has anybody gotten this game yet or is it delayed?
    the preceding announcement was paid for by the new World order
    Got paranormal problems? Contact Boarderline Investigations. (*17) 555 - 2368. Ask for Hannibal

Green Mist of Death Young Avenger's Avatar

Whoa, I can't believe none of you guys have it. I brought the game this morning and it's awesome. It's way better than XML games. I'm on the second level where I have to help Dum Dum Dugan stop the SHIELD Omega base from destroying a dam. I used most of the characters and there all fun. So far Captain America, Spider-Woman, Spider-Man and Deadpool are the most fun to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian K. Vaughan
    Thanks. I don't know. I'm no Stan Lee, but I definitely know how to steal from him. Stan was the one who realized that great comics have nothing to do with powers, costumes, or continuity, and everything to do with using these heroes as timeless metaphors for something meaningful about our real lives.
    Quoted for truth

Help Save Ant-Man

Default Lucky!!!11

Quote Originally Posted by Young Avenger
    Whoa, I can't believe none of you guys have it. I brought the game this morning and it's awesome. It's way better than XML games. I'm on the second level where I have to help Dum Dum Dugan stop the SHIELD Omega base from destroying a dam. I used most of the characters and there all fun. So far Captain America, Spider-Woman, Spider-Man and Deadpool are the most fun to use.
    In the begining of the game, do you (the player) get all of the heros from the start or do you have to meet them and help them out before they are playable?(Like in the first Xmen Legends)

Amazing Spider-Man, Future Foundation, Captain America, The Invincible Iron Man, The Mighty Thor, The New Avengers, The Avengers, Batman Inc., Detective Comics, Green Lantern

Quote Originally Posted by Young Avenger
    Since you seem to be the only one who has it I'll ask you:

You know the X-Treme powers in Legends, are there anything like that for UA?

I'm just hoping there is, like "Clobberin' Time" for Thing, etc.
    Get your comics from HAIRComics!
    And come visit their Forums