CBR old timer

Default let's clear some flash facts?

in IC 4, wally said he's not going to the speed force but somewhere else.

where did bart come from in IC 5 if the speed force is inside him?

in 52 number 1, bart described the west twins that they have already grown up, did he got a glimpse of them inside him?

and for that matter, why is bart so surprised when he learned that the speed force is inside him on ish 4 of current flash (probably an act or something)?

shine some light here guys. thanks a lot. :D
    one night i was looking at the stars in the sky, it made me think, "where the hell's my roof?".

5th Dimension. (The hyper-proto-space-time zone beyond your understanding, not the 70s group)

FLASH FACT #1: Flash doesn't make sense. Every time Flash tries to explain his powers scientifically, just smile politely and nod. Avoid looking at him in the eyes.

CBR old timer

Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Mite
    FLASH FACT #1: Flash doesn't make sense. Every time Flash tries to explain his powers scientifically, just smile politely and nod. Avoid looking at him in the eyes.

hahahahahaha!
    one night i was looking at the stars in the sky, it made me think, "where the hell's my roof?".

Default Flash facts was in fact a segment in the silver age flash!

It was a segment explaing strange but true facts about speed. Such as some jet fighters flew faster than the bullets they fired.

That tonadoes have winds that are so fast that they can drive nails even straw into a telephone pole!

The only one I could even try to answer is him knowing about the West twins. Bart is from the future, so he would know things I suppose.
    Brant W. Fowler
    www.comicrelated.com - Daily Updates
    www.gonzogoose.com - Lettering/Logos
    www.zone4podcast.com - Fridays

But Bart is from the wrong future. Much like Booster after IC, he shouldn't know anything.

In Infinite Crisis the Flash Family are sent somewhere. Either to the Speed Force or through it to some other realm. In this place Wally and Linda raise the twins and Bart hangs around or something, until four years pass for them, at which point Superboy Prime escapes from whatever prison he was in and comes back to Earth. Bart follows him, because he's the only one left with any speed - this is because he is now the incarnation of the Speed Force. Bart doesn't know why he still has speed but Wally doesn't until #4 of Fastest Man Alive.
    Slayven ftw.

"Looksky! Birdplane!"

CBR old timer

Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    Bart doesn't know why he still has speed but Wally doesn't until #4 of Fastest Man Alive.

wally stopped showing his mug after IC4. this is the confusing part, in the first 2 ish of flash, bart knows that he still got speed, and the speed force is corrupt.

In Infinite Crisis the Flash Family are sent somewhere. Either to the Speed Force or through it to some other realm. In this place Wally and Linda raise the twins and Bart hangs around or something, until four years pass for them, at which point Superboy Prime escapes from whatever prison he was in and comes back to Earth. Bart follows him, because he's the only one left with any speed - this is because he is now the incarnation of the Speed Force. Bart doesn't know why he still has speed but Wally doesn't until #4 of Fastest Man Alive.
    I thought Wally, Linda, the kids, and Superboy Prime were all in the same place? NOT in the Speed Force, but the same place.

Bart was with the Wests because he saw the twins grow up, he was with Superboy Prime because when they re-emerge in Infinite Crisis, they're familiar with each other (to the point where SB Prime calls Bart by name).

Then...somehow...the Speed Force was destroyed and Bart became a host to its last remnants.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan
    I thought Wally, Linda, the kids, and Superboy Prime were all in the same place? NOT in the Speed Force, but the same place.

Bart was with the Wests because he saw the twins grow up, he was with Superboy Prime because when they re-emerge in Infinite Crisis, they're familiar with each other (to the point where SB Prime calls Bart by name).

Then...somehow...the Speed Force was destroyed and Bart became a host to its last remnants.
    We don't know where they were, but yes they were all in the same place. But they might have been in the Speed Force, because Bart came out of there wearing Barry's costume, and I don't know how else he'd get it.

Also, in Infinite Crisis #7, Superboy Prime says that the two Supermen can't take him to the Speed Force, because they're not fast enough. So he at least knows that the Speed Force still exists, because otherwise that's what he would have said.

So Bart may have been inside himself, or it might have been the process of leaving that caused him to become the host for the Speed Force.
    Slayven ftw.

"Looksky! Birdplane!"

CBR old timer

So Bart may have been inside himself, or it might have been the process of leaving that caused him to become the host for the Speed Force.

that gave a new meaning to the term "inside out"

From this week's Didio column it sounds like we may get to see what happened with the Flashes and Superboy Prime in an upcoming mini (apparently with the dreadful title "Superboy Prime/All Flash" ::shudder::).

Hopefully that'll straighten some stuff out - I mean, I can almost accept Wally going into the speedforce (almost) but Linda and the twins too? That was the most unsatisfying moment of IC for me. And that's saying something.

We don't know where they were, but yes they were all in the same place. But they might have been in the Speed Force, because Bart came out of there wearing Barry's costume, and I don't know how else he'd get it.

I don't see how he got it THERE either. Barry never took his suit into the speedforce with him. It was left lying on the steps empty for Psycho-pirate and Wally to find.

It would have had to be a spare/alternate suit. From the future was my first thought.
    I wouldn't call it Blackmail. I prefer Extortion! The "X" makes it sound Exciting!

I'm drowning and Monkeys dressed as lifeguards are throwing me anvils! - Dilbert