Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds

Time being cyclical means that it will loop back upon itself in an orgy of destruction to spawn a brand new universe. Now naturally any point (or any one) in this cycle can be said to be the beginning of the apocalypse. Which means obviously that I am the very personification of famine, war, pestilence and death. Yes it is due to my actions that the universe will end. I would like to see you prove different.

Now naturally being the end of all things is an important task. But one that requires a lot of patience. Now right this minute I am not going to unleash the hordes of hell, but I will do it at some point in the near future. Probably after two or three world wars I have cooking on the back burner. But ultimately my destiny is to kill god and take his place in the next cycle of time. Of course some total jerk will then kill me, but I think I can live with that.

So God… watch your back.

Back in college, my friends and I were dubbed The Four Horsemen. Going by my avatar, can you guess which one I was?
    Google is your friend. Have a question? Look it up. ∙ BlogSequential Salon

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Brady
    Back in college, my friends and I were dubbed The Four Horsemen. Going by my avatar, can you guess which one I was?

Ric Flair?

Sorry, bad wrasslin' joke. =P

On a throne atop a mountain of lesser men.

It's true, it happened before. I was once the Entropic Sword that pierced the Heart of God, and look at me now! I'm God, baby! It only took an incalculable amount of time, but it happened, and it'll happen again. One day, Tommy will become God, and it'll all start over.

None of you will notice, though. Mine was quick and quiet. I could've leveled entire galaxies and purged billions of worlds of all life with legions of mindless drones and maelstroms of destructive energy, eating away at the very fabric of reality, and you wouldn't have noticed! :D
    Go !@#$ yourself.

I am glad we can be friends about this. Armageddon is no place for petty squabbling and old feuds...

I made a picture not to post pictures otherwise right now you'd be seeing one with Methos, Slayas, Kaspian and Kronos.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy
    I am glad we can be friends about this. Armageddon is no place for petty squabbling and old feuds...
    No, sir!

Let's decide upon the battleground now. I see you live in Norther Ohio! I live in Cincinnati! Maybe we can shoot for Columbus?
    Go !@#$ yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Zodiac
    No, sir!

Let's decide upon the battleground now. I see you live in Norther Ohio! I live in Cincinnati! Maybe we can shoot for Columbus?
    Yes. Columbus would be an excellent staging ground. I live rather close to Mansfeild so it really isn't that long of a drive...

I say! I have allways wanted to turn the OSU football feild into a lake of fire!

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Carthan
    I made a picture not to post pictures otherwise right now you'd be seeing one with Methos, Slayas, Kaspian and Kronos.
    Here we go: Famine, Death, Pestilence, & War, just before Pestilence's wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy
    Yes. Columbus would be an excellent staging ground. I live rather close to Mansfeild so it really isn't that long of a drive...

I say! I have allways wanted to turn the OSU football feild into a lake of fire!
    Then it's settled! Creation's hash will be settled in Columbus, on the OSU football field. I like it! :)
    Go !@#$ yourself.

Here we go: Famine, Death, Pestilence, & War, just before Pestilence's wedding.
    Is Pestilence wearing snakeskin shoes to his wedding? :p
    Go !@#$ yourself.

All my friends nicknamed Death for four years... long story. Not just any Death though, specifically the "Death" said by Grandpa Simpson on the Simpsons when he starts pointing to the cat and the lamp, mistaking them for Death, going "Deeeeeeaaaath!" in an old man voice.

Now picture a group of like 8 girls pointing at you and going "Deeeeeaaaath!" in an old man voice. And they do it every time you show up, for about 4 years.

... I miss that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Zodiac
    Is Pestilence wearing snakeskin shoes to his wedding? :p
    No, Famine's the one with the snakeskin shoes & beige suite.

I'm wearing steel toe boots.

Can you tell we don't dress up much?

Does Death require an assistant ?

I'll work for beer.
    " Why do stars suddenly appear, every time I drink beer ? " ~~~ Karen Ellis

I never understood "am become" from a grammatical standpoint.
    howyadoin?
    howyadoin graphics

song of the moment:
    "sao paulo" ~ the deadstring brothers