Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Infinite Crisis #7 questions ( probably will contain spoilers)

OK, I finally finished reading infinite crisis, and i was wondering, first, where can we read about the Batman "redescovering" Batman? ( it's where at the end he goes of on a ship with nightwing and robin), also why, and for how long can't Superman fly? Will 52 cover all of this? Also is there more stuff on what will happen to superboy prime? Is it worth getting "the brave new world" comic book?
    2007 DC League Champion! Raven, Black Alice, Gorilla Grodd, Parasite, Ray, Elasti-Girl

1. Batman "Rediscovering" Batman is supposed to be addressed in 52.

2. Superman gets his powers back is a year later in the Up, Up, and Away arc in the Superman Books.

3. Last Appearance of Superboy Prime was in last months Green Lantern #13.

Can you give me a little description of Green Lantern #13, also what is the one year later arc of Batman about?
    2007 DC League Champion! Raven, Black Alice, Gorilla Grodd, Parasite, Ray, Elasti-Girl

Also i didn't like how litly they adressed all the preludes to IC, i want to know more about what happened in Ran and Thanga war, and what happened after the Day of vengence...

ACTION! DANGER! ROMANCE! Paul Newell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sophisticated_Gamer
    Also i didn't like how litly they adressed all the preludes to IC, i want to know more about what happened in Ran and Thanga war, and what happened after the Day of vengence...
    Then you need to read the specials.

Can you give me a little description of Green Lantern #13, also what is the one year later arc of Batman about?
    Bascially as punishment for disobeying some of the Guardians' orders, Guy Gardner had to watch over SBP in his cell. That was it.

Also i was wondering , why did they incase SBP in a cryptonite cube, if SBP is ammune to this earths criptonite? Also how come he is near a red son?

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mon-el
    1. Batman "Rediscovering" Batman is supposed to be addressed in 52.
    They'd better get cranking quickly, then. We're almost halfway through 52 and we haven't seen so much as a shadow of the Bat yet.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    faze (v.): to cause to be disturbed or disconcerted; to stun

phase (n.):
    a stage in a process of change or development

Get it right, people.

I think Bats will appear in 52 week #30.. so only a few more weeks.

Also i was wondering , why did they incase SBP in a cryptonite cube, if SBP is ammune to this earths criptonite? Also how come he is near a red son?
    I don't know about the kryptonite cube, but there's a red sun around him to ensure that he doesn't absorb any yellow sun and that keeps him docile and powerless.

Did they say it was Kryptonite? Because the cell is made by GREEN Lanterns, so I don't see how you'd be able to tell.
    Slayven ftw.

"Looksky! Birdplane!"

Retcon Punch Victim StrikeForce Albert's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choppa
    I don't know about the kryptonite cube, but there's a red sun around him to ensure that he doesn't absorb any yellow sun and that keeps him docile and powerless.
    That's also why he wore the "Anti-Monitor Armor"

it absorbed/changed red sun energy and tranferred it to Superboy-Prime

I think

Quote Originally Posted by StrikeForce Albert
    That's also why he wore the "Anti-Monitor Armor"

it absorbed/changed red sun energy and tranferred it to Superboy-Prime

I think
    What I'm wondering is how he was able to 1.Cut himself so deeply with his finger as to draw blood, and 2.Not feel any pain from slicing himself when he made the bloody s-symbol on his chest.

I guess since he did it right when he was first imprisoned, he wasn't completely depowered? Or maybe he was so crazy that he didn't notice the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Choppa
    What I'm wondering is how he was able to 1.Cut himself so deeply with his finger as to draw blood, and 2.Not feel any pain from slicing himself when he made the bloody s-symbol on his chest.

I guess since he did it right when he was first imprisoned, he wasn't completely depowered? Or maybe he was so crazy that he didn't notice the pain.
    I think it was because he just cut his finger, and just drew on himself with blood from his finger

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien
    They'd better get cranking quickly, then. We're almost halfway through 52 and we haven't seen so much as a shadow of the Bat yet.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    I consider Batwoman to be "a shadow of the Bat."
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
    Martin Luther King Jr., Letter from Birmingham Jail, April 16, 1963