Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default AMAZING SPIDER-MAN Complete Comic Collection DVD-ROM

It's finally out! The DVD-ROM that collects every issue of Amazing Spider-Man from Amazing Fantasy #15 in 1962 to June 2006 including the annuals.

You can order it from these sites. http://www.eagleonemedia.com/comic_book_cd-roms.htm
    http://www.digitalcomics.biz/group.asp?grp=14

There may be more places to get it at if you search Google or something. I ordered mine already, but don't have it. But I have all the others, like Avengers, Fantastic Four, Uncanny X-Men, and I have the ASM CD-ROM. But this DVD-ROM is updated with annuals. Get it people, it is a MUST BUY!

its just not the same as reading the comic in ur hands.
    ----------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Niro
    Then I guess you will loan me your copy of ASM #1,#2, and #5. I have #3 and #4.
    But seriously...it is a cool idea. I have the other two disks and I really love to read favorite issues. Plus you find little gems...I was reading the letter page in Avengers #12 and read a letter from a young George R.R. Martin...it was bizarre to me that even at an early age he wrote his signature with two "R's" in it.

I agree but I don't know too many people who are just into reading comics that would say..."No I think I'm going topass on getting the first 500 or so issues for 40 bucks. I would rather spend hundreds maybe thousands of dollars trying to collect them all."

Its not the same as holding a comic in your hands, but... I will never own the entire run of Amazing Spiderman so this is the next best thing.

I ordered mine from talesofwonder. Will post comments on its quality when I get it.

You're right, it's better.

Quick review:

Inside the box, the dvd now comes in a dvd case.

My main concern was that they could just reuse the old ugly scans from the cds, but thanks god, they did rescan every issue with the same great quality as the previous dvds!

What I hated from the old scans was how awful the red in spidey's custome looked. This time the red looks even and bright!

No problem accessing all the pdfs (unlike the avengers dvd).

Includes asm#1 thorugh asm#531, including af#15 and all the annuals!

From the what's next section, scheduled for release in 2007 is the 40 years of Iron Man (NEW!) along with the Hulk, daredevil, and Captain America dvds previously mentioned.

I'm a happy man now that the wait is over, highly recommended.

Hopefully they will consider releasing a second volume with the team-up, spectacular, web, spider-man, unlimited, and sensational titles included. Buy it people, and lets email this company letting them now that we want more of this dvd collections.

Quote Originally Posted by Arana Negra
    Hopefully they will consider releasing a second volume with the team-up, spectacular, web, spider-man, unlimited, and sensational titles included. Buy it people, and lets email this company letting them now that we want more of this dvd collections.
    Quoted for significance!! YYEESSS!!! I want all the other Spider-Man comics!!! Must read them ALL!!

I can't wait for the day where I can have a whole collection of Marvel comics stored on dvd roms that would fit a cd carrying case. Yay no more boxes.
    Hi, my name is Peter Parker and I make satanic pacts with demons. .I shall not buy Amazing Spider-Man until the marriage returns. Be a part of the movement.

Quote Originally Posted by drwho
    I can't wait for the day where I can have a whole collection of Marvel comics stored on dvd roms that would fit a cd carrying case. Yay no more boxes.

That would be nice!!
    I'll be observing over here, UN-style!

Quote Originally Posted by drwho
    I personally think that would be the most horrible day in the world.....
    Founder and member of the Spidey 500 Club: Class of 2013.

Come join the club!

I have the first set of ASM on the 11 CD's. I loved it. It was great to read all the stories that I'll never go out and get. I will buy the Daredevil one, once it's released.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonicjuce
    I personally think that would be the most horrible day in the world.....
    Wrong. You're wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Parker
    Wrong. You're wrong!
    I love having actual comics. There is nothing better then when I got to visit my mom for the holidays and I just pull out back issues and read them. That smell of old comics, the feel of old comics, the look of old comics. I am sitting here smelling my CD collection and it just doesn't have that....
    Founder and member of the Spidey 500 Club: Class of 2013.

Come join the club!