Default Fancy Days at Disneyland !

So starting tomorrow is the official start of the unofficial Gay Days Weekend at Disneyland ! Every year the park is kinda taken over by the fancy all wearing red shirts to identify themselves. Scavengers hunts, group photos, and craziness abound ! Im goin with a group of friends..some fancy and some "honorary" fancy..Ill be takin lots of pics including a special tribute to Gail to post ..Hee Hee.
    Secret Six!!
    Buy
    Read
    Fornicate!

Quote Originally Posted by ElvisGuy
    So starting tomorrow is the official start of the unofficial Gay Days Weekend at Disneyland ! Every year the park is kinda taken over by the fancy all wearing red shirts to identify themselves. Scavengers hunts, group photos, and craziness abound ! Im goin with a group of friends..some fancy and some "honorary" fancy..Ill be takin lots of pics including a special tribute to Gail to post ..Hee Hee.

hmmm. . my Ex and I went to the Gay Days at Disney World a few years ago -- I tell you, there is NOTHING in the world like sitting thru the Country Bear Jamboree with an audience of nothing but Bears :)

(well. . .except for one poor family from France -- whom the daddy had the unfortunate idea to wear a red shirt :). . they had a GREAT time (from what I can tell), once the Bears around them explained what was going on).

I could swear it was in the July/Aug. time frame.

maybe DisneyLand does it at a different time of year?

Will the Fancy Days include this Monday? I'm heading out to LA this weekend, and my best friend and I will be going to DLand on Monday. Yay! Disneyland with Fancy!
    It's wanting to know that makes us matter. Otherwise we're going out the way we came in. That's why you can't believe in the afterlife. Believe in the after, by all means, but not the life. Believe in God, the soul, the spirit, the infinite, believe in angels if you like, but not in the great celestial get-together for an exchange of views. If the answers are in the back of the book I can wait, but what a drag. Better to struggle on knowing that failure is final. - Hannah, Arcadia

Is it Fancy SHMANCY Days, or just Fancy Days?

Wish I was there, dang it.

Gail

of the CBR Illuminati! Sabrinaset's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gail Simone
    Is it Fancy SHMANCY Days, or just Fancy Days?

Wish I was there, dang it.

Gail
    Oh yeah, Gail. I worked at Disneyland for two summers years ago. It's GAY DAY. It's interesting! But I never saw the wierd stuff that you see in Frisco with the people wearing body paint and all.

Bree!

I didn't know that gay guys went to Disneyland.

I thought it was only five year old kids and their parents that bothered going nowadays.

But gay guys always go for kitsch fun things, don't they?
    Hmm...

lost in the cyber dungeon The Xenos's Avatar

I'm sorry, but when you said "all wearing red shirts" I immediately thought, "Don't go! It's a trap!". I thought it was clear they'd loaded the park with Gorn, Hortas, M113 Creatures, Tholian Webs, and other away team dangers. Though maybe they just think red is stylish. Not that gay people know everything about style. I mean.. Not that they don't. I mean.. nevermind.
    Xenos