Default Best Spider-Man Art

I was thinking about this while writing about Todd Mcfarlane's Torment. What specific Spider-Man stories/ issues would you say have had the best Spider-Man art? Quality of writing doesn't really matter here, although there's no reason that great stories can't also be beautiful.

Although it's not popular i personal feel that the artwork for Sins Past was amazing...well basicaly anything by mike D jr for me ;Z

Arrow

The Dodson's did some great work during Millar's MK Spider-Man run.

John Romita SR. or John Romita JR.

They're both cool!
    I'll be observing over here, UN-style!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam T.
    John Romita SR. or John Romita JR.

They're both cool!
    Seconded. I don't like JRJr. on most things, but his Spider-Man is always good.

Also, Arthur Adams, Keith Pollard, John Buscema, Charles Vess, Michael Golden and whoever drew the Spider-Man annual with the Iron Man of 2020 was very nice.

Mark Bagley's run on Amazing is hands down my favorite. He really seemed to find his style right around the clone saga, of all times.
    READING:
    Amazing Spider-Man | Avengers Academy | Carnage USA | Locke & Key | Scarlet Spider | Ultimate Spider-Man

Thanks for the responses.

Some of my picks.
    Amazing Spider-Man #31-33- Ditko's best work on the series. Includes one of the famous sequences in comics, a truly desperate Spider-Man, and some great Peter Parker scenes as he struggles in college, and by Aunt May's side in a hosptial.

Amazing Spider-Man #50- The 'Spider-Man No More' tale enabled many iconic images by Romita Sr.

Amazing Spider-MAn #151-152: Excellent work by the under-rated Ross Andru. Buildings spelling out the name of the villain, and a sewer sequence are just masterful.

Kraven's Last Hunt- One of the best Spider-Man stories ever, but the art is just beautiful. In a creepy and therefore right way.

Spider-Man #1-5: Torment. Mcfarlane had a writer who knew what he liked to draw. I don't think things have ever looked this bad for Spider-Man.

Marvels #4: Alex Ross + Spider-Man. I don't think there;s anything else I need to say.

Peter Parker Spider-Man #30-32: A villain with the ability to shapeshift into every other villain, allows Buckingham to do some fantastic work.

Amazing Spider-Man #500- One of the few times JMS used Jon Romita Sr well. One of the best Spider-Man artists ever illustrates the great Spider-Man moments, and almost every major villain. Of course it'll look great.

Ultimate Spider-Man #13
    : It's just Peter Parker, Mary Jane, and later Aunt May in a room, and it's the perfect opportunity for Bagley to show his strength as a storyteller/ the perfect compliment to Bendis.