Thread: credit scores

Default credit scores

what are some good websites to get get your credit score? good = free. good = not having to pay for a monthly credit protection fee. good = me not having to read fine print and just having someone here give me the gist of a site.

Quote Originally Posted by thik_3rd
    what are some good websites to get get your credit score? good = free. good = not having to pay for a monthly credit protection fee. good = me not having to read fine print and just having someone here give me the gist of a site.
    I wanna say freecreditreport.com has one. And then you have the option to pay for additional services. Fixing the credit? I have a sure fire way if you're looking for some advice.

nah, my credit is good, i just wanted the number.

If you sign up at www.freecreditreport.com they will give you one of the three reporting agencies reports for free. You will have to call them later to cancel the program that you enroll to get the "free" report.

I guess I have made it all the way up to "Excellent" with Experion. I haven't looked at the other two in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by hoffmandu
    I wanna say freecreditreport.com has one. And then you have the option to pay for additional services. Fixing the credit? I have a sure fire way if you're looking for some advice.
    I'm always curious about how to fix my credit score. I'm not sure if mine's bad or good. If it was bad I wouldn't be terribly surprised . . .