View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight between Gail Simone and Mark Waid

Voters
32. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Mark Waid

    3 9.38%
  • Gail Simone

    10 31.25%
  • They will join forces and go after Yogo's rotting corpse!

    15 46.88%
  • Bush should get a third term!

    4 12.50%
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Simone Vs. Waid

  1. #1
    Veteran Member TCJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,731

    Default Simone Vs. Waid

    Well, it looks like Gail Simone challenged Mark Waid to a duel. Actually, she just said she was going to hit them.

    Since we all know that Gail Simone is one of Mark Waid's multiple personalities, this will be a battle of wills. Who do you think will win in this battle of wits?

  2. #2
    Junior Member Jerry Kraut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    232

    Default

    Uuups i clicked the wrong option, i thought this is about boxing (Simone would pwn Waid eight times over).
    Battle of will? Waid, no kidding.
    Battle of wits? Dunno..... option 4 maybe? Or Ambush Bug i guess.

  3. #3
    Elder Member Lester C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    25,980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TCJohnson
    Well, it looks like Gail Simone challenged Mark Waid to a duel. Actually, she just said she was going to hit them.

    Since we all know that Gail Simone is one of Mark Waid's multiple personalities, this will be a battle of wills. Who do you think will win in this battle of wits?
    Wasn't your therory that Gail Simone is Mark Waid in drag?

  4. #4
    Veteran Member TCJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,731

    Default

    Either that or Mark Waid is Gail Simone in drag.

    They are still part of the same multiple personality disorder.

    I mean, have you ever seen them in the same room together without concrete proof that one or both weren't robots? Seriously, think about it.

  5. #5
    Junior Member Jerry Kraut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lester Carthan
    Wasn't your therory that Gail Simone is Mark Waid in drag?
    So Mark Waid is the original body, but Gail Simone the dominant personality, so kind of a comic book creator with an origin similar to Rachel Summers, right?

  6. #6
    Elder Member Lester C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    25,980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TCJohnson
    Either that or Mark Waid is Gail Simone in drag.

    They are still part of the same multiple personality disorder.

    I mean, have you ever seen them in the same room together without concrete proof that one or both weren't robots? Seriously, think about it.
    All that counts is that Yogo is going to get it in the end.

  7. #7
    Cthulhu Member hellokittykat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Bound for trouble
    Posts
    10,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lester Carthan
    All that counts is that Yogo is going to get it in the end.
    Boy you're just full of Freudian slips tonight aren't cha Les!

    Where is Cam anyway?

  8. #8
    Grey Warden in the house! heystacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Warden's Keep
    Posts
    26,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellokittykat
    Boy you're just full of Freudian slips tonight aren't cha Les!

    Where is Cam anyway?

    Thak God I wasn't drinking another latte when I read this. I would have spit it out. ;)

    I think Waid and Simone are the same person. Poor Yogo.
    You should be good because in hell there is only customer service positions to be filled, and in heaven, you get to make the calls.

    Please visit: Yeah, I Write This Blog
    Several Deadly CINEs.

  9. #9
    Blue Beetle III YoGo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Argh no I just wanted to click and see how many people voted for the 3rd option!! I didn't want to vote that! No! No! @$%#&! CBR!!

  10. #10
    lost in the cyber dungeon The Xenos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,441

    Default

    Dammit! I want to vote for the third option, because I'm all for hunting the damned undead, but I accidently voted for Bush! Stupid butterfly ballots and hanging chads!
    Xenos

  11. #11
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    6,983

    Default

    Mommy! Daddy! Please, don't fight!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •