I would like to explore the role Spiderman was given in Civil War 3
1. If Spidey is just a salaried civil servant, he just gets a wage, and benefits, like any other superhuman that's registered.
2. Then why does Spidey order Skybird's guys to keep the renegades in their sights? Is SM a team leader here?
3. If SM is a team leader, that means Shield and The Superhuman Taskforce ( Wikipedea designation for pro-side Avengers), accept that Peters expertise is good enough for him to be a leader. I find this curious, considering Maria Hills attitude to Spidey in New Avengers 18, where she had Spidey mind swiped.
4. If Spidey is a team leader, that makes Peters reluctance about combat missions against Renegades questionable. At no point did Stark hand Peter authority during, or before, these missions, that I could see. Yet here is Peter acting like he is in charge in CW3, at the chemical plant fire.
5. Is the appearance of Peter being a leader in CW 3 just a furfy? Maybe I shouldn't read too much into it?