Default CBR NEWS: JMS Talks "Bullet Points"

Earlier today, Marvel Comics and JMS talked about the upcoming "Bullet Points" limited series. Wanna know who the main characters are and why JMS is writing this series? We've got all the answers inside.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ne...em.cgi?id=8489

Dark Knight of Photoshop Hush Little Batman's Avatar

This series has an interesting concept but its unspired execution relegates it to being another Age of Apocalypse type story, except that instead of Xavier being the focal point, it's Steve Rogers, which I personally find absurd. The whole story seems like just another way for Marvel to try and push Captain America as the linchpin of the entire MU. :rolleyes:

The power of the rainbow. jade_nova's Avatar

I don't understand the part about the Iron Man project. I thought Tony Stark came up with the Iron Man suit to stay alive and to break out of a POW camp.
    "Here's to me and here's to you. If we should ever disagree, then here's to me and to hell with you," William O. Astle 1905-2002

"Damn you, Harlot! Science and I know what we're doing," Reed Richards

http://captain-smiley.livejournal.com/-Here be Countdown summaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush Little Batman
    This series has an interesting concept but its unspired execution relegates it to being another Age of Apocalypse type story, except that instead of Xavier being the focal point, it's Steve Rogers, which I personally find absurd. The whole story seems like just another way for Marvel to try and push Captain America as the linchpin of the entire MU. :rolleyes:
    you sound like you've read it.

I'm not reading anything from JMS ever again. Does Quesada just hire people who work in television randomly. Spider-fan's can't get rid of this guy. His stories are less stories by things that serve the forced plot.

Quote Originally Posted by alextron
    I'm not reading anything from JMS ever again. Does Quesada just hire people who work in television randomly. Spider-fan's can't get rid of this guy. His stories are less stories by things that serve the forced plot.
    Im a really zealous spider-man fan, and I love JMS work

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hush Little Batman
    It's not even out yet and you're talking as if you've read the entire thing.

It kind of sounds more like JLA: The Nail than the Age of Apocalypse.
    Why all the JMS hate? Is his stuff really this bad?

to me, JMS' stuffs were hit or miss. I like his recent ASM Civil War tie ins and his Supreme Power/Squadron Supreme. FF were boring IMO though, Rising Stars suffered from weak conclusion, Midnight Nation suffered from missed opportunity (it can be so good but just ended).

Still i give this new series a try as the premise sounds really interesting.