Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I generally bag my comics, but I have huge sections in my collection without bags

I generally keep my comics on my bookshelf, categorized by title and type (i.e. all Ultimate books together, all DC books together). Or in a pile on the floor in my room for easy access. I only bag the ones that I like the most, and just recently I bought a set of boards and boarded a lot of them. It's kind of annoying because I read them over so often and don't particularly like dealing with the bags, but I also get very anal about the condition of my comics and don't want them to get messed up/torn/folded...Fingerprints! I hate fingerprints!!!

Default Comic book storage, short box drawer/house

Daletron....what do you think of the 8 box drawers you bought from comicsupply? I am having trouble deciding on what size short box to put in the drawer. Comicsupply has a nice height to theirs. Other sites are only 10.75 high and am afraid they will wobble, slant when pulling out. Comicsupply's short boxes are more pricey then the 10.75 inch high though. Any info on how you like the drawers would be most appreciated.

I limit myself now. I used to buy everything. First I was loyal to a character, then a publisher, then as I got older and more discriminating, I realized how there were so many
    crap comics were out there. Nowadays, I go by creative teams --Writers and artists I like. I read digital comics first. Then, if I like it, I buy a print copy and store them in millcases. The top stuff I put in a bookcase, the rest I put in short boxes (the long box is too heavy and unwieldy) So I've basically refined my buying in this manner so I just surround myself with stuff I like.

I keep them in short boxes. I always have a pile of comics on top of my boxes and when it gets to the point that it looks like it might tip over I sort them. Two issues per bag back to back and no boards.