Default Online Weekly Comic Purchase

A couple of months ago they were running an add in Marvel comics that was for three online weekly comic sites. One was midtown which I have been using. Does anyone know the other two? Or a good place to buy weekly comics online?
    Founder and member of the Spidey 500 Club: Class of 2013.

Come join the club!

It was probably milehighcomics.com and mycomicshop.com.

I found out about both of them in Marvel books.

I use mycomicshop.com.
    Get your comics from HAIRComics!
    And come visit their Forums

How are they generally shipped from mycomicshop.com. I order from visioncimix.com but I was a little dissapointed in my last order because it took about 2 weeks to get here. Thanks for your help

I get from MyComicShop too and it usually only takes a couple days from Texas to California. They ship on Thursday, I had it in my hands by the next Monday.

I have never had a problem in the past with them getting here from visioncomix. They generally get here in a couple days. I usually am suprised at how quickly they get here. They also have really good prices. So if any one knows of other online shops that are good besides milehigh and mycomicshop.com. I would like to shop around and try to find the best place.

I did a lot of research and comparing the various online shops and, at least for what I order, MyComicShop was the best, they offered the best selection, the best discount and the best plan. However, you really need to look into things yourself, your buying patterns may be completely different than someone else's and that's really where the discounts matter.

Quote Originally Posted by scottv
    I have never had a problem in the past with them getting here from visioncomix. They generally get here in a couple days. I usually am suprised at how quickly they get here. They also have really good prices. So if any one knows of other online shops that are good besides milehigh and mycomicshop.com. I would like to shop around and try to find the best place.
    I really like Midtown Comics. They are really good, the only reason I asked was cause I wanted the Variant USM 100, and they were sold out. They also have great bags, like the mile high ones that have the peel of thing on the back. I wish I had found those earlier, all that time wasted putting two little pieces of tape on a bag.

Come join the club!

So for an experiment I ordered from all three of these sites in the same day. I was trying to fill in the Civil War Front line story and kinda had to, but ended up being a good experiment. I got the midtown and the visioncomix last Friday. I ordered from Mycomicshop.com the night before actually, so there it is. Granted Mycomicsshop.com ran my credit card the first time and it didn't work so they took the time to write me an email, then wait for me to respond before running it again to have it capture. They still said they would mail by Thursday, and still haven't gotten the books.

So my conclusion is that Midtowncomics.com is the best. I like the bags they come in, and they come quickly. The prices were all very comparable.

Come join the club!