Page 3 of 337 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Hero of Quesadillas Demon King Psycho's Avatar

The Hulk vs the ENTIRE ISLAND from the Wickerman movie. I want him to get so pissed off at them, like I did, that he destroys the entire lsland, and every single fucking person on it!
    "No fact escapes me. Why do you think you can?"
    -Nicol Bolas

The Hulk vs the ENTIRE ISLAND from the Wickerman movie. I want him to get so pissed off at them, like I did, that he destroys the entire lsland, and every single fucking person on it!
    Couldn't agree more, though I do wonder if it would be a more suitable job for The Punisher instead.:D Insidentaly, when he were done, I wouldn't mind seeing him go after the head of Fox aswell, afterall he is pretty much as close to a real life comic book evil buisnessman as they come,heh.

(P.S. On an unrelated side note, I gotta say, Nicholas Cage's terror in that movie was pretty laughable compared to that of the guy from the original, whom's fear seemed so genuien, it truelly disturbed me, got under my skin, the hole nine yards.)
    Last edited by Pink; 09-18-2006 at 05:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by biggsdacat
    Oh jesus!!! There are just so many!!!!

Apocalypse vs Dante

The Big Show vs Shaq

Wonder Woman vs Chun-Li
    Yeah Pooky is gonna get schooled by Dante. Serious, Apocalypse is a straight up bum, remove his celestial ship for resurrections and would have been died years ago. Dante pwnz Pooky 6/10 times atleast. Pooky has no resistance to magic to my knowledge and since everything Dante does is magicial I seriously don't see big slow Pooky doing much anything to him. Pooky would have to catch Dante in bed with Trish or Lady and nuke him with a orbital blast from his ship just get a 99% chance of hitting him.

Big Show vs Shaq is not a Curbstomp since Shaq would probably pull out a 12 gauge and blast BS big ass considering his a reserved Deputy. Nightstick upside Big Shows big head ought to drop the fat fella in a round.

As far as Wonder Woman and Chun Li go, yes Chun-Li would probably get stomped, but on any day of the week I'd take the all natural Asian chick home. :)

As for my nods.

1.) John Talbane vs Teen Wolf (both of them)
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

oh i had just got another one.

SSJ4 Vegeta vs first episode of DB Kid Goku!

Finally a no disputing win for Vegeta, and a flat out curbstomped victory to boot against his number 1 rival.
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

Dr. Light vs Squirrel Girl in one of those white windowless vans.

Squirrel Girl VS Jack Kirby. Nuff said, NO-ONE one-ups THA KING. :evilsmile
    "Our cash flow is as if a profligate son keeps borrowing money to spend on Geisha, which is why we donít have a choice not to enjoy the race." ~DOME CO. LTD, on their 2012 LeMans effort...

I'm also adding squirrel girl vs a wave of anti matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanku
    I'm also adding squirrel girl vs a wave of anti matter.
    It depends on just WHICH SG you're using; fan-wanked SG, you'd need The Nothing from the Neverending Story. The bloody thing that destroys fiction, right off of the pages of the books theyre written in. Canon SG, a Flagship char will take her; Superman, Spiderman, Iron Man, Captain America, she'd need to job. But Jack Kirby is so much more of a curbstomp it's not even funny; e is hailed as "the King" for a reason.
    "Our cash flow is as if a profligate son keeps borrowing money to spend on Geisha, which is why we donít have a choice not to enjoy the race." ~DOME CO. LTD, on their 2012 LeMans effort...

Another i'd like to see is Spawn+Urd vs the Cenobites, i find them creepy and horrendous, and thus i would like see Spawn lay the pwnage on their creepy, sadistic asses, but then i see that inreality they're all just deeply confused and frustrated about sexuality, that's where Urd comes in.

Another i'd like to see is the zombies in the Romero Dead series vs Frank West, Ash, Spawn, Black Venom Spider-man, Elfen Lied Manga Lucy, WH40K Space Marines, Orks and Imperial Guardsmen. It's about time someone dealt with those F'ing zombies, seriously what was humanity doing for the whole dead series, couldn't they just use nukes or something to get rid of them, i mean come on!
    HOLY FLURKING SHNIT!!!

1. DCAU Batman vs. Gendo Ikari

2. Goku, Dr. Strange, DCAU Superman (AT POST-CRISIS level), Thor, Prof. X, The Hulk, Magneto, Dr. Doom vs. the entire Evangelion universe :evilsmile

3. All Yaoi fangirls vs. the drill instructor from Full Metal Jacket

5. Aang vs. Invader Zim

6. Jimmy Neutron vs. Jack Spicer

7. Vegeta vs. Inyusha

RITA's punching bag nervmeister's Avatar

Uwe Boll vs. a mach truck coming at him at full speed.
    Declared a king among men by Black atom: 5/11/07
    Given a cool award, an awesome award, and the keys to the internet: 11/8/06
    Won thread:5/15/07
    Won a cool award: 6/28/07
    Won post of the year: 7/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by DABishop View Post
    In addition to having the worst life ever, having everyone he meets get brutally raped and/or killed, and being constantly hunted by demons, Guts also has the world's ugliest baby.

Congrats Guts, your life sucks.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman VS Wanderers Ifurita. Hartman will be off to the mental ward before he even knows he's there; SHE IS THAT DUMB!:D

Valencia, Venezuela, feeling rather sucky. Or ducky.

Quote Originally Posted by Kage Kisaragi
    oh i had just got another one.

SSJ4 Vegeta vs first episode of DB Kid Goku!

Finally a no disputing win for Vegeta, and a flat out curbstomped victory to boot against his number 1 rival.
    Of course, Vegeta has some dignity, so if Bloodlust is out, I don't see him bothering with that, much less considering it a worthy victory.

Kid Vegeta (who was razing and murdering entire planets' populations with Nappa even back then) vs. Kid Goku would be a more logical curbstomp.

New one:

8. DCAU Batman vs. animated Teen Titans

Veteran Member

The Anti-monitor vs. The s-Cry-Ed verse.

Anti-Matter is a Bitch.