When the two Meet... The MunchKING's Avatar
    The Barracks Of the Paladins of The Eastern Order

and

Team up against...

with

as a guest Referee.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by T51R
    It depends on just WHICH SG you're using; fan-wanked SG, you'd need The Nothing from the Neverending Story. The bloody thing that destroys fiction, right off of the pages of the books theyre written in. Canon SG, a Flagship char will take her; Superman, Spiderman, Iron Man, Captain America, she'd need to job. But Jack Kirby is so much more of a curbstomp it's not even funny; e is hailed as "the King" for a reason.
    You just don't get it. Nobody gets it, Squirrel Girl can't lose to any of these guys! SHE'S TOO POWERFUL!!!

When the two Meet... The MunchKING's Avatar
    The Barracks Of the Paladins of The Eastern Order

Quote Originally Posted by cappa donna
    You just don't get it. Nobody gets it, Squirrel Girl can't lose to any of these guys! SHE'S TOO POWERFUL!!!
    Squirell Girl loses to

Unless she has a few Deranged Hermits. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by cappa donna
    Face it m8, the only "powers" she has, are the ones that we, the Plot Gawds give her. That's pretty confined to CBR SG, not Canon SG. As Plot Gawds, we are free to revoke and empower her as we wish, same as when we empowered MEGAS, same as when we empowered Oppy with The Touch and Megatron with Instruments of Destruction, same as we did, though wisely, empowered Internet Lord Chou. Althought that MAY have been a mistake, but since he hasn't gone on a Yaoi Spree yet I'd say it's all good.

But anyhoo back to the issue, similarly with MEGAS, the fad will pass when the Plot Gawds finally become bored of her. And find another poor schmuck to give a boost to[NO Chou that wasn't amied at you, its just a general statement eh?:D ] Unfornutanately, Canon Squirrel Girl doesn't have the backing of the Plawt Gawds...so against a Flagship Character...she's fucked. :D

I might do a little bit on how she "copes" with somthing that comes from beyond the 4th Wall though, and I mean beyond it.:evilsmile
    "Our cash flow is as if a profligate son keeps borrowing money to spend on Geisha, which is why we donít have a choice not to enjoy the race." ~DOME CO. LTD, on their 2012 LeMans effort...

BANNED

Power Girl and Wonder Woman vs Ultimate Hulk with the Infinity Gauntlet.

Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster
    Killer Croc vs. Tenchi Masaki stripped of all his powers, rejected by all his harem, beaten down and chained to a tree.

Plot Device your way outta that, sucka.
    I sense lack of Tenchi Love.

As for me? Hmm... I confess to wanting to see Tendo Akane and Hakubi Ryoko have a bit of a misunderstanding... or for that matter Kuno Tatewaki attempt to seduce Urd.

HTG (may think of more later)

Ultimate Captain America and Shield vs. Every "24" villain. Take that enemies of liberty!

Kenshiro VS Urd, SEX MARATHON!:D Honestly I don't know if this is a stomp or not, but I wonder if the man who knows EVERY vital point on a person's body can please a Goddess who prolly knows every "technique" known to man...and some which aren't. And who has a libido to match.:D
    "Our cash flow is as if a profligate son keeps borrowing money to spend on Geisha, which is why we donít have a choice not to enjoy the race." ~DOME CO. LTD, on their 2012 LeMans effort...

Valencia, Venezuela, feeling rather sucky. Or ducky.

Quote Originally Posted by heretic
    I sense lack of Tenchi Love.
    Eh, I had no problem with Tenchi at all until OVA 3 fanwanked him beyond all logic to be God himself.

Now, I feel he needs a beating just on general principle.

Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster
    Eh, I had no problem with Tenchi at all until OVA 3 fanwanked him beyond all logic to be God himself.

Now, I feel he needs a beating just on general principle.
    Nah, he must accept that he is but a Godling and pray upon the Alter...THAT LIES BETWEEN L-SAMA'S BOOBS WHICH ARE AS BIG AS UNIVERSES!:D And if she isn't happy with his offerings...IT'S CLEAVAGE TIME! *squish*

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Lucifer Morningstar vs. Darth Sidious

Lucifer Morningstar vs. Superboy Prime

Sasuke vs. Naruto, Rock Lee, Shikamaru, Kiba, Chouji and Neji (just to get back at the ungrateful jerk)

Valencia, Venezuela, feeling rather sucky. Or ducky.

Quote Originally Posted by T51R
    Nah, he must accept that he is but a Godling and pray upon the Alter...THAT LIES BETWEEN L-SAMA'S BOOBS WHICH ARE AS BIG AS UNIVERSES!:D And if she isn't happy with his offerings...IT'S CLEAVAGE TIME! *squish*
    Eh, for someone who has pissed me off, I'll always choose Death by Ugly Big Reptilian Brute over Death by Female Breasts anytime.

A matter of likings, I guess.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7
    Sasuke vs. Naruto, Rock Lee, Shikamaru, Kiba, Chouji and Neji (just to get back at the ungrateful jerk)
    Sad thing is, that current Sasuke might well beat them all on his own.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Superman vs the Midnighter
    "A fast low flying Power Girl could take out a platoon of soldiers without even throwing a punch."
    -someone on the DC forums