Page 274 of 337 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 5047

King Bradley vs Remake Michael Myers.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Bill O 'Riley trying to interview Asura.
    "Our cash flow is as if a profligate son keeps borrowing money to spend on Geisha, which is why we don’t have a choice not to enjoy the race." ~DOME CO. LTD, on their 2012 LeMans effort...

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Bill O 'Riley trying to interview Asura.
    "And the Republican nominee for the 2016 Presidential Election is..."

Quote Originally Posted by Wjowski View Post
    "And the Republican nominee for the 2016 Presidential Election is..."
    Asura: "Your leaders talk, manipulate, and talk some more. A place that needs to be manipulated deserves to be DESTROYED! And you humanists, leftists, rightists, lobbyists, and special interests, I grow tired of hearing about your problems and petty so-called issues...GET ALONG AND MOVE FORWARDS~!!!! And you religious interest groups, STOP PRAYING TO ME! This is pathetic; I AM NOT A GOD~!!!

And you, who seek to control this thing called money...I will have words with you shortly. Behind the incinerator."

Yasha: "And now the translation for those who are incapable of understanding simple language with direct meaning..."

*three years later, America has returned to its place as the world's biggest and fastest-growing economy. Its army has also been disbanded, and replaced with a policy of having one badass father in each household.*
    "Our cash flow is as if a profligate son keeps borrowing money to spend on Geisha, which is why we don’t have a choice not to enjoy the race." ~DOME CO. LTD, on their 2012 LeMans effort...

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Asura: "Your leaders talk, manipulate, and talk some more. A place that needs to be manipulated deserves to be DESTROYED! And you humanists, leftists, rightists, lobbyists, and special interests, I grow tired of hearing about your problems and petty so-called issues...GET ALONG AND MOVE FORWARDS~!!!! And you religious interest groups, STOP PRAYING TO ME! This is pathetic; I AM NOT A GOD~!!!

And you, who seek to control this thing called money...I will have words with you shortly. Behind the incinerator."

Yasha: "And now the translation for those who are incapable of understanding simple language with direct meaning..."

*three years later, America has returned to its place as the world's biggest and fastest-growing economy. Its army has also been disbanded, and replaced with a policy of having one badass father in each household.*
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-US4JLnOXo
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    They don't have live action versions. When I picture WW and Supergirl mud wrestling I picture 70s Lynda Carter mud wrestling 80s Helen Slater (or maybe Laura Vandervoot). When I picture She-Hulk mud wrestling Power Girl I picture a cute drawing I chuckle at and move on.
    Vandervoort, definitely, Vandervoort... :)

Anime Terry Bogard vs Igari (Baki)
    My RPG Site!

Burai vs Gnome and Barza.
    My RPG Site!

Goku vs Dorian (Baki)
    Use all the dirty tricks and toy weapons you want old man, none of them are going to help you this time.
    Last edited by Guy1; 11-13-2012 at 07:51 PM.
    My RPG Site!

Wolverine vs the Jigsaw killer and his apprentices. (Saw Films)
    Cage Match.
    My RPG Site!

Editedddd.......
    Last edited by Guy1; 11-17-2012 at 08:45 PM.
    My RPG Site!

Wolverine, Punisher, The Saints, Deadpool, Rorscach and The Crow vs all the psycho's and rapists and whatever else from SVU.
    My RPG Site!

CBR vs the Narutaru world.

We were dimension dumped there by Giratina and Arceus after one too many curbstomps battles and the remarks of degradation towards their franchise.

So, now we're stuck in the ultimate "Pokemon gone bad" scenario. My recommendation? Laughter always helps one cope with adversity.

See?

Starting the operation! GrampaGen's Avatar

Berserk-mode EVA-01 vs Minya and Godzooky