Page 271 of 337 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281321 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 5047

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Cyclops vs Captain America.
    "Stay away from my daughter and get the HELL off my lawn!"
    Thus spoke the Super Villain.

Then he went crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Thus spoke the asshole

Then he went crazy.
    Fixed it for ya
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Fixed it for ya
    Super Villain sounds cooler though. I mean he had his own island, Extinction team and everything.

Zoom vs Gorilla Grodd.
    Granted Zoom's a total dick too, but still, speedblitz.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Ray Comfort, Ken Ham and Eric Hovind. In a debate against Kimi Raikkonen. The first three get an hour each to make their case, Kimi gets the last three minutes, and a bottle of wine.

He'll still curbstomp them all in less than a complete sentence.
    "Our cash flow is as if a profligate son keeps borrowing money to spend on Geisha, which is why we don’t have a choice not to enjoy the race." ~DOME CO. LTD, on their 2012 LeMans effort...

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Both of the teams are dicks.
    You know, while very flawed Civil War at least had a believeable point of what with different political and ideological standpoints clashing against eachother in the form of superheroes fighting for different sides based on what they believed in.

In AvX the conflict was basically: "There's a destructive force of nature shaped like a giant firebird that tends to blow up planets approaching earth. We're not entirely sure about its ultimate goal but we do suspect that it has something to do with this one particular mutant. Now let's shout and then punch eachother in the face."
    Thus spoke the Super Villain.

Then he went crazy.
    I really hate what Marvel's done to Cyclops.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    "Hey, Cyclops."

"And I'ma keep headbutting you until you get your head back on straight!"
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

You know, while very flawed Civil War at least had a believeable point of what with different political and ideological standpoints clashing against eachother in the form of superheroes fighting for different sides based on what they believed in.

In AvX the conflict was basically: "There's a destructive force of nature shaped like a giant firebird that tends to blow up planets approaching earth. We're not entirely sure about its ultimate goal but we do suspect that it has something to do with this one particular mutant. Now let's shout and then punch eachother in the face."

I feel your pain on both accounts man. You know what handled Civil War better? Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 thats what. Civil War is one of those concepts that sounded better on paper but executed pretty poorly. Cyclops when not written like crap is a guy who, while flawed, his heart is usually in the right place when it comes to leading and helping his fellow mutants. Yes he has his share of doubts but he usually rises above them and strives to be a better leader. He's not a poor man's Magneto

I feel your pain on both accounts man. You know what handled Civil War better? Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 thats what. Civil War is one of those concepts that sounded better on paper but executed pretty poorly. Cyclops when not written like crap is a guy who, while flawed, his heart is usually in the right place when it comes to leading and helping his fellow mutants. Yes he has his share of doubts but he usually rises above them and strives to be a better leader. He's not a poor man's Magneto
    I liked him in Evo and the Movies.
    Sure he got crapped on in the Movies but I still liked him and Evo was awesome all around.

That said, if Cyclops is locked up and everything's gone crazy, then the X-Men need a crazy leader who can deal with all the craziness.
    My RPG Site!

The Jedi Council, after surviving Order 66 vs Jar Jar Binks(With his character shield turned off)

Admit it the guy had it coming for putting Palpatine in office to begin with

Sure he got crapped on in the Movies but I still liked him and Evo was awesome all around.

That said, if Cyclops is locked up and everything's gone crazy, then the X-Men need a crazy leader who can deal with all the craziness.
    Makes it even better as he is a member of The X-Men, unofficially I liked Cyclops in the 90's X-Men series, Evo, and even the films sans the third one at least. In fairness the third one did provide one funny epic forshadowing concerning Wolverine

When everything in Marvel goes to Hell, leave it to Deadpool to set things right.

Why? Because crazy solves EVERYTHING! (as long as it's the good kind of crazy)

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

I feel your pain on both accounts man. You know what handled Civil War better? Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 thats what.
    Ah yes, MUA2. A fun game that was sadly underappreciated.
    Civil War is one of those concepts that sounded better on paper but executed pretty poorly.
    To be fair, that's my main problem with most of the big summer crossover events.
    Cyclops when not written like crap is a guy who, while flawed, his heart is usually in the right place when it comes to leading and helping his fellow mutants. Yes he has his share of doubts but he usually rises above them and strives to be a better leader. He's not a poor man's Magneto
    Exactly. And I can understand the pressure of recent years getting to him and stuff. But going full madman super-villainish is not something that Scott Summers would do... when not written like crap that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    When everything in Marvel goes to Hell, leave it to Deadpool to set things right.

Why? Because crazy solves EVERYTHING! (as long as it's the good kind of crazy)
    And since the Avengers and X-men are now combing their teams and recruiting Wade has the perfect group for an Avengers/X-men team. The Wilson Family Resturant Workers! Who'd be able to stand up to a team with Naruto, Ulquiorra, Dr.Doom, Yoshimori and more on it!

Anyway, back to the topic.

Medusa Gorgon vs. Dexter Morgan
    Superman vs. Juha Bach
    Monkey D. Ruffy vs. Lugh (HSDK)

Exactly. And I can understand the pressure of recent years getting to him and stuff. But going full madman super-villainish is not something that Scott Summers would do... when not written like crap that is.
    Yep. He would ditch his wife for his dead girlfriend first. Oh, and some comment on his Cursed Mutant Eyes, capitals required.

Man, I love Marvel so much now.

Yep. He would ditch his wife for his dead girlfriend first. Oh, and some comment on his Cursed Mutant Eyes, capitals required.

Man, I love Marvel so much now.
    Once again, shitty writing