Default SKETCH UPDATE... Joker and Harley from Dragoncon!

While at the conventions I do a lot of sketches that don't see print anywhere! They are drawn on the spot and whisked away to a private collection. I love it that these pieces are given a loving home, but they also need to be shared and enjoyed by everyone!
    THAT'S WHAT THIS POST IS ALL ABOUT!
    Every two weeks I"ll update the link below to display a different convention drawing! If you have one of my convention sketches, or even a full blown commission, send me a scan and I'll be sure share!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

With all that was going on last weekend at Dragoncon It's hard to believe that there was time to draw anything. But I did a few sketches at the table including a rendition of everyone's favorite slipped gear couple.... The Joker and Harley Quinn! This piece as all pen and ink with a bit of red chalk pastel too. The pic posted below was taken on the spot with my digital camera, and then imported into PHOTOSHOP where I dialed up the red pastel... You guys know that I love drawing these two... I'm sure that it shows!

S T U A R T
    S A Y G E R
    www.stuartsayger.com

The Survivor Grouch Hulkamaniac's Avatar

awsome , cant wait to see you in a convention in NY. have any plans? i'd love to recieve a sketch from you at a convention, great work!:D

Illustrator/Designer ajaxyomama's Avatar

nicely done... always interesting color choices. word.

always nice with its colors, concept. really so enjoying.
    Last edited by david9999; 09-30-2010 at 05:16 AM.

How did I miss you at DragonCon? Were you in the Comic Book Artist's Alley? I wandered around the entire place a LOT.

Default dragoncon 2010

Sorry... But you didn't miss me at this year's Dragoncon as I wasn't there!.. Sadly I've not made it back to dragoncon for a few years... Maybe in 2011!
    S T U A R T
    S A Y G E R
    www.stuartsayger.com

D'oh! This is me not looking at the original post's date! You should come back. HUUUUUGE improvements have been made to the artist's alley. So much more room. :D