Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    Elder Member kain5252's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Who Knows
    Posts
    25,468

    Default The Hulk vs Aliens

    The Incredible Hulk up against two Alien hive's. Would the Hulk wipe out the alien hoard or get killed by the acid blooded monster's.

  2. #2
    Legendary God of Ninjas Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,945

    Default

    Hulk owns them, hard. What is acid going to do to hulk? The man who withstood humantorch going nova and took nuclear bombs from ground zero?
    "An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind." ~ Buddha

    "The foot feels the foot when it feels the ground. " ~ Buddha

    "Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity." ~ Fox Mulder

  3. #3
    BANNED The Immortal Watch Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    16,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kain5252
    The Incredible Hulk up against two Alien hive's. Would the Hulk wipe out the alien hoard or get killed by the acid blooded monster's.

    he would get angreier and angerier..and eve tualy slaughter them all

    the moment acid blood touches his skin...hulk anger meter will rise..and nothing will be able to infest him

    poor poor aliens

  4. #4
    Spike's Apprentice HOLD DAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The-immortal-watch-dog
    he would get angreier and angerier..and eve tualy slaughter them all

    the moment acid blood touches his skin...hulk anger meter will rise..and nothing will be able to infest him

    poor poor aliens
    AMEN...and good night

    Ripley gets the night off

  5. #5
    BANNED The Immortal Watch Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    16,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HOLD DAT
    AMEN...and good night

    Ripley gets the night off

    some predator would be realy...really jealious

  6. #6
    Legendary God of Ninjas Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The-immortal-watch-dog
    some predator would be realy...really jealious
    I can picture the predators trying to give hulk the mark to acknowledge that he is a true warrior, then he kills them because he can.
    "An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind." ~ Buddha

    "The foot feels the foot when it feels the ground. " ~ Buddha

    "Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity." ~ Fox Mulder

  7. #7
    BANNED The Immortal Watch Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    16,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kholdhearted
    I can picture the predators trying to give hulk the mark to acknowledge that he is a true warrior, then he kills them because he can.

    it'd be like "UGLY CRAB FACED MONSTER CHRIPS MAKLE HULK ANGRY!!! HULK SMASH!!!"

  8. #8
    Legendary God of Ninjas Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The-immortal-watch-dog
    it'd be like "UGLY CRAB FACED MONSTER CHRIPS MAKLE HULK ANGRY!!! HULK SMASH!!!"
    Then in addition to the aliens, hulk wipes out the predators too lol. I guess that would solve the alien/predator conflict the hard way :p
    "An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind." ~ Buddha

    "The foot feels the foot when it feels the ground. " ~ Buddha

    "Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity." ~ Fox Mulder

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The-immortal-watch-dog
    the moment acid blood touches his skin...hulk anger meter will rise..and nothing will be able to infest him

    poor poor aliens

    Good lord... what if the impossible became possible, and the Hulk WAS infested, therebye giving birth to a new breed of big, pissy green aliens?

  10. #10
    Legendary God of Ninjas Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Fireface
    Good lord... what if the impossible became possible, and the Hulk WAS infested, therebye giving birth to a new breed of big, pissy green aliens?
    well hulk doesnt need to even get angry, his baseline skin toughness should be enough to protect against the aliens. but if he did get infested, everything else is in trouble.
    "An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind." ~ Buddha

    "The foot feels the foot when it feels the ground. " ~ Buddha

    "Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity." ~ Fox Mulder

  11. #11
    BANNED The Immortal Watch Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    16,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kholdhearted
    Then in addition to the aliens, hulk wipes out the predators too lol. I guess that would solve the alien/predator conflict the hard way :p

    its like

    "when nasty intergalactic hunters are cleaving your husband and taking his spine and crazy little buggers are bursting out of your mother in laws chest..what do you do?"

    "take bruce banner off his medz and kick him in the nadz then teleport the buig green retard into the xeno homeworld and let him have some fun"

    i mean..seriously genocide is one thing..but hulk sponsered genocide is beyond wrong

  12. #12
    Member Zanku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    887

    Default

    I wouldnt say its impossible for hulk to get infested, I could very well see a face hugger attaching itself to hulk while he was fighting off the aliens. The only problem would be if they have enough strength to burst out of his stomach, however since they'd probably be hulk like it might happen.

    But either way the hulk would win.

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Hulk stomps them as easily as we stomp Roaches.

  14. #14
    Legendary God of Ninjas Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,945

    Default

    lmao after he destroys predators homeworld, he will reign supreme....planet hulk anyone? :D
    "An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind." ~ Buddha

    "The foot feels the foot when it feels the ground. " ~ Buddha

    "Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity." ~ Fox Mulder

  15. #15
    BANNED The Immortal Watch Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    16,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanku
    I wouldnt say its impossible for hulk to get infested, I could very well see a face hugger attaching itself to hulk while he was fighting off the aliens. The only problem would be if they have enough strength to burst out of his stomach, however since they'd probably be hulk like it might happen.

    But either way the hulk would win.
    it depends o n how angry hulk is but a face hugger would get ripped off

    plus the little xeno would erventually die..hulks system his nanites regen insanely fast and eventually the xeno would die in there

    or hulk would become so incredably pissed he just tears the thing out and rips it apart

    infesting hulk is like givng him his own personal "piss me off" machine..the more the thing tries to get out the more furious the hulk will get until either his muscles and imune system crush the xeno..or he himself "removes" the problem

    either way..god help them if its ultamate hulk

    he'd eat the predz..and xeno's

    the crazy cannabal

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •