Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia -- Season Two

Does anyone else enjoy this show as much as I do? The Welfare episode wasn't very funny, but the "Mac bangs Dennis' Mom" episode was hilarious. Particularly, the scene were Dennis tries to have sex with Mac's mom and she turned him down.

Quote Originally Posted by West Mantooth
    Does anyone else enjoy this show as much as I do? The Welfare episode wasn't very funny, but the "Mac bangs Dennis' Mom" episode was hilarious. Particularly, the scene were Dennis tries to have sex with Mac's mom and she turned him down.
    I've been watching this second season. I wish that I had watched the first one now. Several moments have been hilarious.

Default Anyone see In allwasy sunny in Phildelphia with Devito

the old season was hit and miss

VERY hit and miss and tried to hard to be edge

But like it now. Devito pretty darn good in it. Got a new energy. Think he must write it now or something.

I like this show, but I feel bad about liking it. The one where the gang finds the dead body was pretty funny.

After I saw a clip from the abortion episode, I had to check it out. I've really been enjoying it. The cancer episode with Brittany Daniel (perhaps the hottest woman alive) as the tranny...hilarious!

Every ep is hilarious. I love the show, maybe the funniest show on TV (competition being Venture Bros, Reno, and The Office).

"That bitch is dead."

I've just started watching it, so I have only seen a few episodes. But this show is great. FX is fast becoming my favorite network. The Shield, Nip/Tuck, and this show are just about the only new TV shows I watch.

Quote Originally Posted by West Mantooth

dude, are you crazy??...dennis and dee go on welfare is one of the funniest eps. of both seasons..."check out my jesus chain."..."my sister's retarded and i'm on crack, can we have some welfare please?"...and mac and charlie going to the welfare office to pick up some 'slaves"...i'm laughing just thinking about it...but i think "the gang gets crippled" is the best ep of both season if for nothing else because of dee using those crutches and charlie pretending to be a 'nam vet...but as far as titles go..."$100 baby" is pure genius...this show is far better than it ought to be.

This is the funniest show on TV right now. The first season was good, but the second season with the addition of DeVito has been excellent. Charlie Day is a superstar. I'm going to rate the basketball episode the best of this season, but they've all been very good. The only problem I have with the show is that the girl who plays Dee looks severely anorexic, and it's getting worse every episode.

The fight club episode was hysterical, and so was the episode where they all got asked to the prom. I keep forgetting that it's on Thursday nights. I need to get into a routine like I do when The Shield is on.

This season of it's always sunny has been a riot, Rescue me has been excellent as well. I can't wait for the "continuation" of the shield's last season

I'm watching the second season now. This is probably the funniest show on TV. Good good stuff.

the filthy nasty dirty south...Baton Rouge, Louisiana...aka the hellmouth

What day is it airing? I watched the first season on Sundays, but can't find it now.
    SMK

Words of Wisdom by John Kerry,
    "It's like if Franklin Roosevelt invaded Mexico after Pearl Harbor" :rolleyes:

Loved both seasons one and two of this show (caught them all on FX last year). Does anyone know when/if they will be released on DVD? I have never been able to find a straight answer about that online...
    Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something. - Robert Heinlen

Just started watching this after a recommendation from my cousin.

Excellent stuff, I'm liking it as much as Seinfeld, Curb and AD.
    The two most powerful warriors are patience and time - Leo Tolstoy