1. Is there any truth to the accusations made here and there that non-EC comics companies basically gamed the Comics Code to run EC out of the business? This may be one of those indeterminable questions, since it was pretty clearly EC's comics and ideas that attracted ire in the first place, so EC was going to be hit hard by the CCA in any case. I'm just curious as to whether any documents or anything have ever surfaced to suggest that EC's coompetitors helped things along for their own benefit.
2. Was Bob Harras really fired as Marvel's EiC amid comments about someone's gay son?
3. Was the Squadron Supreme miniseries by Mark Gruenwald commissioned as a preemptive effort after news about Watchmen became known?
4. Did Grant Morrison really sneak the death of Magneto past Marvel editorical by deliberately sending his script in late, or did Marvel simply backpedal after the fact?
5. Is Mark Millar an ordained Presbyterian minister, as I've seen claimed here and there? And if not, where'd the rumor come from? (My guess: Millar.)
6. And, for a question that probably doesn't deserve an answer but certainly represents a long-floated Net rumor, anyone care to take a crack at the rumors that Chris Claremont's personal life isreflected by the bondage and mind-control themes prevalent in much of his comics work? Or was that just a nasty bit of Claremont-slander that took on a life of its own because of a kind of celebrity-baiting, wish-it-were-true, superficial plausibility?