Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Cronin
    Our very own forum!

Howdy, CBR!

-Brian
    I dont understand.

"Comics Should Be Good".........are they not good already?

Lenient Tyrant/Moderator Brian Cronin's Avatar

Some are, some aren't.

We like to point out the ones that are, and the ones that aren't, with the hope that folks are steered towards the good ones and know why the bad ones aren't good.

-Brian
    Comics Should Be Good, which features Comic Book Legends Revealed!... check them out!

Also, be sure to check out my web site, Urban Legends Revealed!, for urban legends about Sports, TV, Movies, Music and more!

And while we're at it, please buy my new book, Why Does Batman Carry Shark Repellent? And while you're at that, please buy my first book, Was Superman a Spy? and Other Comic Book Legends Revealed!

Lenient Tyrant/Moderator Brian Cronin's Avatar

I figure we'll try to keep this thread, at least.

-Brian
    Comics Should Be Good, which features Comic Book Legends Revealed!... check them out!

Also, be sure to check out my web site, Urban Legends Revealed!, for urban legends about Sports, TV, Movies, Music and more!

And while we're at it, please buy my new book, Why Does Batman Carry Shark Repellent? And while you're at that, please buy my first book, Was Superman a Spy? and Other Comic Book Legends Revealed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Cronin View Post
    Some are, some aren't.

We like to point out the ones that are, and the ones that aren't, with the hope that folks are steered towards the good ones and know why the bad ones aren't good.

-Brian
    Of course, it's probably worth a discussion. Just what MAKES a comic book good?

Personally, I believe that good storytelling is key. Say what you will about the artwork, but good artwork can not redeem a bad story.