Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Can someone tell me what am I doing wrong. I tryed to post a photo but instead it posted a link. can someone set me on the correct path?

Default posting a photo...

To have the photo appear and not have a link appear your text needs to read like the following .. with [ IMG ] in front of the address of the photo. And have [ /IMG ] appear immediately after the address of the photo ( take out all the blank spaces between the characters so that you have one continuous line of text... When you hit the "Insert image" button a window should appear that has "http://" already in the field... Becareful not to have this portion of info listed as part of your address line twice"

Confusing..? Yes!

If you take out the spaces after the two places where "IMG appears you will have the correct line of text to post a photo!

[IMG ]http://www.viaboomimage.com/is.php?i...s06-021_ed.jpg[/IMG ]

Hope that helps!
    S T U A R T
    S A Y G E R
    www.stuartsayger.com

Thanks Stuart I tought that is what I have been doing.
    here is my line of text with spaces

[img ]http://www.viaboomimage.com/is.php?i=46843&img=heroes06-021_ed.jpg[ /img]

here it is without spaces

Last edited by sllamky01; 05-14-2007 at 07:47 AM.

Default Boba!

This is a Boba Fett piece that Stuart did for me at Motor City Comic Con about two weeks ago. No photo could do this piece justice, but I hope this represents it enough.

Thanks so much for this one Stuart! I'll keep an eye out for those Vs. cards too and see you in May hopefully!

-Justin

Default U rock!

To our dream girl....

Phoenix.jpg

Great to meet you in Philly.... hope to commission more art in the future.
    Last edited by DanNelson; 08-05-2007 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Wanted to put in a ty

Default The mists of Mysterio!!!!

I wanted to share the fantastic Mysterio commission Stuart finished for me in Chicago! With Mysterio being my favorite villain of all time, I am unbelievably thrilled to acquire such an awesome painting! Wow!

You're all kinds of awesome. Just in case you didn't know.

My Dawn that's going on my wall asap.

And Happy Birthday again, hope you had a great night! Have to say, Little Debbies and booze go pretty damn well together.

Stuarts interpretation of a Spartan warrior!

Stuart's dramatic interpretation of my fiance Carrie's request for a sketch of a Lion (like in "Pride of Baghdad") WOW!

What do kind of drawing tool do u use for your drawings?

Default drawing tools..

You'll hate this answer.. but I use just about what ever I can get my hands on.. I often use my fingers to apply inks... My favorite ink is sumi ink ( for chinese writing).. I believe that it has some shalack in it... it gives a nice hard black plate finish, but reflects a li'l and can be harder to scan.... as always.. the best to use is what is best for you! But you knew that ...
    S T U A R T
    S A Y G E R
    www.stuartsayger.com

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Sayger View Post
    You'll hate this answer.. but I use just about what ever I can get my hands on.. I often use my fingers to apply inks... My favorite ink is sumi ink ( for chinese writing).. I believe that it has some shalack in it... it gives a nice hard black plate finish, but reflects a li'l and can be harder to scan.... as always.. the best to use is what is best for you! But you knew that ...
    I seams like something to try how dose it work? I'm always open for new ways to draw;)

Default inking!

sumi ink is pretty cheap... most any and all art shops will have a bottle of ink you can buy for about 4 bucks... as for the application of the ink, you can use a brush ( naturally ).. but the ink is a bit thick for most fine point nibs.. so you'll need to get a different ink to use with your pens... Ultimately if you draw they way I d0 ( pretty loose and expressively ).. you should try just about any thing that you can get your hands to and dip it in the the ink and then see what kind of mark you can make.. try using a piece of steel wool.. or a paper towel.. i've even used a piece of bread.. but beware... the bread will cause mold to grow in you ink... no kidding..!

I ink with my fingers because the oil from my skin will make it smear and mark differently.. I'm probably crazy.. but i do it!
    S T U A R T
    S A Y G E R
    www.stuartsayger.com

Thanks I pick some up next time I go to the art store

Default Catwoman original by Sayger

Catwoman in her classic costume by Stuart Sayger.

The commission was done at MegaCon 2008 were I also go to talk with Mr. Sayger. I'm glad we were of the same mind (as many fans are) that the current leather and goggles ensemble currently worn by the feline femme fatale is simply terrible. And that her purple and classic costumes are much more flattering.

Mr. Sayger said that he would draw Catwoman on a dark Gotham rooftop with rain-drenched hair. One of these days I'll have the money to commission such a beautiful image, but until then we have this fabulous head shot: