Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default share your Stuart Sayger original art!

Hello everyone!
    Do you own a piece of original art from me...? Well don't keep it all to yourself. Scan that baby and send it to me to post on my website for everyone to see! I'm interested in all pieces of all sizes.. anything from a small convention sketch to a the largest commission! I WANT 'EM ALL!
    Somewhere out there is a nice 18x26 piece of the Phantom Stranger that I drew for a fan at last year's motor city con... Anyone seen it?!.... Zatanna turning Bouncing Boy down for a date!!! ( wow !) and still some where else is a nice crayon drawing of a nouveau girl wearing only a red scarf! Please share these goodies with the rest of us!
    Send all scans to: stuartsayger@hotmail.com
    --Scan all art as COLOR, even if the piece is B/W
    --Scan art at 300 DPI
    --List "SAYGER ART SCAN" as the subject line when sending art!
    Some of the bigger and better pieces will end up featured in one of my convention sketchbooks!
    Thanks to everyone out there who's already sent me scans!

Keep 'em comin!
    S T U A R T
    S A Y G E R
    www.stuartsayger.com

artist

I'll definately mention it to my wife. I'm sure she'd love to post the Rogue sketch card you did for her at the comic con in Toronto this past april. She's also looking forward to getting the Mystique card too.

I'll rescan the awesome Rogue sketch card (at 300 dpi) you did for me and e-mail it to you today!! :D

Hey Stuart,

The Elektra you did for me has is posted for all to see at CAF:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryP...&GCat=0&UCat=0

I'll try and rescan it at 300dpi and get it to you.

Cheers,

Murray

Default Elektra Art Posted!

SOLID!.. Thanks for sharing! I had a great time at the Paradise Toronto Comicon every year..and this year was no exception.. I will be sure to be back next year!

S T U A R T
    S A Y G E R
    S T U A R T
    S A Y G E R
    www.stuartsayger.com

Hey Stuart,
    I sent you the picture of my own character you drew for me at Wizard con 04 there in Chicago. I'm not sure of the quality cause I scaned it awhile back.. I'm not sure were the drawing ended up. Anyway if you have trouble remembering me.. Check under your News file on your site.. I'm the girl with the huge grin next to you. ^^ Thanks again for drawing her for me..

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/Melisel/echo.jpg

This is Echo one of my original creations.
    Last edited by Dra; 05-27-2006 at 09:05 AM.

Mr Terrific you did for me at the motor city comic con

Hey Stuart,
    I am the guy who gets a Deadman or Creeper from you every year. Last year at the San Diego Con you did the two-page spread of them in my sketchbook. I scanned it in and still have it as my wallpaper on my computer. Did you get the cd I sent with all of my sketches from you on it? Also are you going to make it to the Heroes Con?

Default Heroes Con.. Here I Come!

No.. I don't think that I got a disc with the deadman / creaper piece.. I remember drawing it very well.. I think that it was one of the very first pieces that I drew at a convention using the pastels over ink... If you bring the book with that art in it to Heroes con Please stop by and let me take a look again.. It was a fun piece!

...Do you have any words of advice regarding the Heroes con...? This will be my first year at that show!
    S T U A R T
    S A Y G E R
    www.stuartsayger.com

Well from what I hear the Heroes Con is going to be huge compared to other years. It's nowhere near the size of San Diego but they tend to focus more on comics then Hollywood and anime. They are also great supporters of indie comics. The guest list is supposed to have a bunch of big names that don't generally come out for this con. This could be a great weekend to network without having to fight for someone’s time. As far as the area around the convention center it's got quite a few bars, clubs, restaurants, etc. I always suggest the "Penguin" and "Lupie's" as great places to eat but I tend to migrate toward dives.:)

I have a piece from WizardWorld 2001 that I need to re-scan at a higer resolution...Click me!

How many people have asked you to do the Crow, m'dear? :)

Oh and will you be at DragonCon this year? (silllllllly question)

Last I heard, his friend the Joker was going to be there. >.>

Default Dragoncon... be there and be ready!

I will indeed be attending dragoncon.. I have my hotel and my table and all the other good stuff lined up .. and I WILL be dressed as the joker for part of it.. how did that happen to leak out!..

In other words. I'm sorry for not making some more regular posts on my messagebaords in currently in the process of changing my internet hosting and can't put up and new pics untill that is resolved! ACK!.. Hopefully that will be resolved in the next few days.. look for a few new postings in the "sketchbook gallery"!

Thanks for being patient.. i'll make it up to ya!
    S T U A R T
    S A Y G E R
    www.stuartsayger.com

Stuart,

Any chance you'll be making it over to Baltimore Comic-Con on Sept. 9 & 10? It's usually a very nice turn-out with a plethora of talented individuals. You'd fit in, nicely. If you're not familiar with it, here's the link: http://www.comicon.com/baltimore/.

Hope you can make it!

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Sayger
    I will indeed be attending dragoncon.. I have my hotel and my table and all the other good stuff lined up .. and I WILL be dressed as the joker for part of it.. how did that happen to leak out!..
    Silly Stuart!
    Trix are for kids!
    Last edited by Sefina; 07-22-2006 at 11:30 AM.