Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LordEd1976
    Brain says "You give Phobia five minutes with him, Slade, Nightwing will believe ANYTHING."

She adds "I could make that acrobat so madly in love with me he'd tear out his own heart." That to me pretty much confirms that the woman is Phobia.
    ]

I admit I didn't see that at first, and now I'm fence-sitting on the issue. The problem I keep having is that, in the original 60's Doom Patrol series, the Brotherhood of Evil, at its core, consists of the Brain, Madame Rouge, and Monsieur Mallah. Byrne's version is, supposedly, an update of the old series in modern continuity, so I would expect to see the same group.

Except we see the Brain, and Mallah, and... the topic of this discussion. If that's Phobia, then I don't know why Rouge isn't there, and I don't know why Phobia would be with the Brain and Mallah when no one else is.

I get the sense you're going solely by clues in the comic itself and you don't have Byrne's Doom Patrol as a reference, so I'd like someone who has read Byrne's Doom Patrol and could straighten this out for us. (Which, of course, entails finding someone who has read Byrne's Doom Patrol, not exactly an easy task... :))

Murmur is the guy to the left of Katana. Shrapnel is the metallic head located right above Mad Hatter. Brutale is under the Mad Hatter and to the right of Sivana. His back is facing us
    You mean Shrapnel is the guy I thought was Doomsday? Damn!

Guy Gardner's reputation is that he's kind of a jerk. In the bulk of the comics I own where he's involved in the proceedings, Guy's not the type of person to show any soft spots, especailly in the presence of other heroes. There have been expections though. (He left flowers at Ice's bedside when she was in a coma following Invasion. He also had a heart-to-heart with Hal Jordan just before Parallax sacrificed himself in Final Night.) In this case, he's obviously moved by the death of Superman Earth-2.
    I've already made some changes to that and I'll see if more changes are worth putting in. My comment was more general. Keep it coming, people!

ACTION! DANGER! ROMANCE! Paul Newell's Avatar

Issue #1

1.LeeCover: OMACs, Cheetah, Deathstroke, Dr Light, Spectre, Kyle Rayner, Hawkman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman.

1.PerezCover: (cracks knuckles) First Row: Hawkman, Kyle Rayner, Superboy, Superman, Supergirl, Adam Strange, Hawkgirl. Second Row: bunch of OMACs, Wonder Girl II, Donna Troy, Wonder Woman, Spectre, Batman, Nightwing, Robin, Starfire (look close). In Batman’s cape: Psycho-Pirate II, Dr. Light, Deathstroke, Dr Polaris, Black Adam, Bizarro, Cheetah, Zoom, Sinestro. Even more detailed covers are to come from Perez.

1.4.3: This scene is from Teen Titans v3 #30

1.5.5: This is pretty much everything that’s been going on for about six months. Top, first row: Don’t know, some Green Lantern’s fist, Aquaman, OMAC, Aquaman fighting OMACs, Aquagirl III. Second row: Don’t know, Green Lantern-Hal Jordan, Heatwave, Connor Kent, Flash III fighting Weather Wizard, Flash III. Bottom: Some explosion, Kid Flash II, Captain Boomerang II, Captain Cold. – I think they’re all from issues of Green Lantern, Aquaman, Teen Titans and Flash respectively that were recent at the time, (The Flash “scene” is from the last Geoff Johns arc). They’re the same scenes, but seen from different angles.

1.6-9: In his own series, Nightwing was changing costumes and working undercover for Deathstroke; this is therefore a somewhat confusing scene. – Happened before Infinite Crisis started.

1.7.6: Yes, that does look like Sandman I’s original costume. No, I don’t know why. I have never heard of the “Ratcatcher”, but apparently he was an old Batman villain. He controlled rats. That’s about it. He probably hasn’t actually looked behind him, since. – Just a note, the costume is nothing like Sandman I.

1.10-11: Another nice poster. This is a look at the RANN/THANAGAR WAR, another lead-in miniseries. Left to right, front row: Hawkman and Hawkgirl, Prince Gavyn Starman (thanks to Peter Svensson), Adam Strange, Kilowog, Kyle Rayner. Everything else is mostly warriors of Rann, but the red guy without a helmet is Captain Comet. Thanagar is invading in all the ships, though look closely and you’ll see some Hawkmen. That strange light, though, was created by neither side (though Thanagar thinks it was created by Rann). We’ll find out who did create it, and why, later. Polaris (which is really a star, not a galaxy – the North Star, to be precise) was the home of Thanagar, but “Sh'r Valkyr” moved Rann into it. That destroyed Thanagar (with a little help from Superboy-Prime, as is learned later), but Kyle and ‘Wog managed to restore it. They’re fighting on Rann now, though. (Adding that was inspired by Newsarama.)

1.12.3: L.E.G.I.O.N. works on a mercenary (for-hire) basis, so they probably don’t like the GLC too much… (Thanks to Peter Svensson.) - L.E.G.I.O.N. are a private law enforcement organization. Planets sign up and pay a subscription for their services. They operate as a regular police force on the worlds subscribed.

TBC.
    Last edited by Paul Newell; 07-05-2006 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Wick
    Erm... it's not clear she's who he's referring to, and if so that creates a fritz in the "brain trust" of the Brotherhood of Evil (one member's absent, replaced by one who shouldn't be there). Unless I need to read Byrne's Doom Patrol...
    That's Phobia. She's depicted in her original costume.
    Last edited by Paul Newell; 07-04-2006 at 04:51 AM.

Issue #2

2.PerezCover: Power Girl, apparently in a shot from the opposite direction as the Lee Cover (although her pose is slightly different). As to the images in front of her, most of them appear to be from CoIE, and a significant number appear, with little alteration, in 2.14-19. Check the key from the Geoff Johns board. The Atom from COIE #8 as he travels inside the Red Tornado’s inert body. The shot of Oa is a view of 1.12.6. The shot of Harbinger and the Monitor is probably a view from early in CoIE 1. The section referred to as “Flash of Two Worlds” is the actual over
    to FLASH #123. “A Death in the Family” is Batman holding Jason Todd’s lifeless form. The JLA/JSA Crossover is a scene from JLA #21. The shot of Human Bomb, with Damage behind him, is a modified version of 1.17.4. Superman's birthing matrix from MAN OF STEEL appears to be in some doubt. Max Lord killing Blue Beetle II is right out of COUNTDOWN TO INFINITE CRISIS. “Death of Superman” directly shows Superman being killed by Doomsday. The Luthor shown is Battlesuit Luthor (more on him later). There is speculation that “The Hand” is a reference to JLA/AVENGERS, not directly to CoIE; it’s a shot of 2.14.4. The shot of “Earth 1 Superman and Lois Lane entering Earth 3 Alexander Luthor's limbo with the Earth Prime Superboy” appears to be a view of CoIE 12.38.7-11, but the actual panel never appears in that sequence. Conner Kent looks a lot like his “father”, doesn’t he? Brother Eye, of course, is what’s referred to as the “Modern Day OMAC Satellite,” and the “Modern Age OMAC Cyborg” appears to just be the eye logo. Basically the entire DC Universe from 1960 to today on one cover. (Whew!)

2.9.7: I don’t know who the silhouette behind Society Luthor is, but the mindwipe machine is the reason for bringing in the Ray and Power Girl. It’s speculated that the silhouette is Superboy Prime.

2.10.1: What this is about, I don’t know, but it appears to be continued from the previous page. Luthors plane gets shot down by an OMAC, he battles it and three others (Superman #224). He then listens in on Alex Luthor's plans for Black Adam.

2.16.6: This is either a retcon or an error. As told in CoIE, the formation of the Monitor and Anti-Monitor had nothing to do with the existence of the Multiverse per se. Also, Superman-E2 omits Monitor, as well as Pariah’s role in causing CoIE. This panel is taken from somewhere in CoIE #7, per Svensson .- Both the Monitor and the Anti-Monitor were born as a result of the Multiverse’s creation according to COIE.

2.19.6: The viewing crystals, which we saw last issue, suggest that they’re actually in the heaven we saw last issue, and apparently sets up the suggestion in #3 that they’ve been on this Earth the whole time. – Or they brought the crystals with them.

2.29.7: Top down, with help from Peter Svensson: Spectre attacking Amethyst of Gemworld; Amethyst; several Green Lanterns; Blue Devil; left to right: Ragman, Detective Chimp (yes, Detective Chimp), Nightshade, Blue Devil, Nightmaster, Enchantress – the “Shadowpact” that took on the Spectre in DAY OF VENGEANCE; Batman; the OMAC Eye.
    Last edited by Paul Newell; 07-05-2006 at 06:23 AM.

Issue #3

3.Lee Cover: Batman, turning around to face Superman-E2, Robin-E2, Catwoman-E2, Bruce Wayne-E2 holding baby Helena (Huntress-E2)

3.2-3.4: Dolphin is the woman in royal regalia in the background. She had married Tempest and had a child with him. Accompanied by Lagoon Boy.

3.2.5 Arion, Lord of Atlantis smack dab in the middle there.

3.14.4: That would be Martin Stein looking for Ronnie Raymond, although Stein’s dead, and why he would show up in the head of Jason Rusch is anyone’s guess… He’s not dead and speaking telepathically. Martin Stein became the Firestorm “fire elemental” after he split from Ronnie Raymond for good and flew off into space in Firestorm’s last series. Not sure of the number.

3.16.10: For a while there, I thought some of the online theories ignored the fact that Bruce Wayne-E2 died years before CoIE. At least the writers have this straight. But what on Earth (-2) would Batman-E2’s death have anything to do with the Anti-Monitor? Nothing. Superman is speaking figuratively.

3.17.3-4: These two panels appear to be intended to be read in reverse order. Bad editing, I guess. (shrug) – Or you’re imagining things. The panels read correctly to me. Follow the dialogue and you go left to right, then right to left and then back to left to right.

3.21.5: Left to right: "The General" (!), IBAC (Nope. Not sure who it is), Amazo, Gorilla Grodd, Black Adam, Silver Banshee.

3.21.9: Psycho-Pirate II isn’t really there. – He’s on a viewscreen.

3.25.1: Left to right: Oliver Queen/Connor Hawke, Quakemaster/Shellshock, Captain Atom (who had a title, but under Wildstorm, at this time), Warp/Plasmus/Houngan, Chemo (who has a BIG role next issue), Jaime (see 3.13.7), Liberty Belle fighting Baron Blitzkreig.
    Last edited by Paul Newell; 07-05-2006 at 06:19 AM.

Issue #4

4.PerezCover: Oh Perez, why do you do this to me? Left to right: Top foreground: Kilowog, Cyborg. Top row: Air Wave, Animal Man, Supergirl, Mal Duncan, Firestorm, Hawkgirl. Near center: Bumblebee, Jade, Donna Troy, Guy Gardner, Red Tornado. Bottom: Shift, Alan Scott, Hawkman, Starfire, Kyle Rayner. Oh, and a pair of gold arms pushing the hole open.

4.1.2: Left to right: Image of Deathstroke, Brain, Phobia, Monsieur Mallah. The Brotherhood of Evil spend a lot more time facing the Titans post-CoIE. One thing you have to know before going too far into this issue: About a year before IC, John Byrne did a new Doom Patrol series that threw out all the past history and started over with the classic team. It was widely derided as more Byrne-itis and was canceled not long after IC, and TEEN TITANS #32 pretty much erases it from history. But it makes a huge impact in this issue.

4.2: Chemo dies. – It re-forms and fights Superman who defeats it and hauls it into space. Adventures of Superman #648.. Bludhaven dies.

4.16.1: Please give me identities! I’d be surprised if this wasn’t drawn by George “30 characters on a page isn’t enough for me” Perez. Left to right by rows: First row: Elasti-Girl, Nudge, Wonder Girl, Flamebird.

Second row: Negative Man, Stargirl, S.T.R.I.P.E, Terra, Superboy.
    Third row: Joto, Argent

Fourth row, left: Wildcat, Risk, Beast Boy, Wildebeest

Fourth row, background and right: Bushido, Joker's Daughter, Red Star, Speedy II, Hourman III, Robotman. Backs to us: Grunt, Pantha.
    Last edited by Paul Newell; 07-05-2006 at 06:27 AM.

Issue #5

5.16.3: Another flashback to CoIE 12, but still not explaining how Steve Trevor-E2 survived. – Wonder Woman, Steve Trevor and the Pre-Crisis Amazons were sealed away in a “pocket universe” by Athena in Legend of Wonder Woman #4. Athena and the other gods were then transformed into their Post-Crisis versions. This is why E2 Wonder Woman faded soon after re-entering reality as she left the protection of the PU.

5.23.4: Superman splits into a multitude of Supermen. Left to right: The Nova (an alternate identity of Superman from some old Silver Age story), Kingdom Come Superman? - Nope, not sure who, a preacher-like Superman from the Tangent Universe, Superman-E2, a Superman from the time of King Arthur (Superman: Kal), Superman-Red (from the original 60's "imaginary story"; Superman-Blue is right behind him, kind of hard to see), Superman from "Red Son" (a then-recent Elseworlds tale).

5.31.3: This is a Flash, but whether it’s Barry or Wally is a bit debated at the moment… - It’s Bart.
    Last edited by Paul Newell; 07-05-2006 at 06:28 AM.

Issue #6

6.PerezCover: I can’t identify most of these characters on my own (cf. 4.20.4). The figure in the center appears to be Alexander Luthor, but seems to be acting more like Superboy-Prime would. Clockwise from 12 o’clock, with help from Newsarama contributor JusticeLeagr: Superwoman-E3, Jay Garrick, Ray II, Superboy, Nightshade, Mr. Terrific II, Green Arrow, Atom II, Wonder Woman-E2, GL-Hal Jordan, Black Adam, Superman, Sand, Power Ring, S.T.R.I.P.E, Steel III, Black Lightning, Power Girl, Question, Batman, GL-John Stewart, Jonah Hex, Nightwing, Captain Marvel, Uncle Sam, Wonder Woman, Unknown Soldier, Wildcat I, GL-Kyle Rayner, Starfire, Gold of the Metal Men, J’onn J’onnz, Flamebird, Superman-E2, Metamorpho, Lady Quark, Breach, Warlord, Psycho-Pirate II.

6.6-7.3: Oh look, the Legion’s here! When the post-ZERO HOUR Legion run ended in TEEN TITANS/LEGION SPECIAL, Shikari found the universe forming the new Legion reality. There is some evidence that this is from the older run (the reference to Kid Quantum, for example). Not from the older run…At the end of the special the Reboot Legion were lost in time…Shikari swears that she will find them again…Which she does here.

6.6-7.6: This may be left over from an old 60’s “imaginary story,” or a later Elseworlds. The problem is, this Earth has Superman. Imaginary Tale. World’s Finest #154, #157

6.9.8: Stanley, his monster. Yes, characters from old DC kids' comics from the 60's, otherwise forgotten, arrived at Stonehenge. I think the new version of Stanley & his Monster appeared in Kevin Smith’s Green Arrow storyline: Quiver.

6.12.5: On Earth-Q, John Woodward: “Mark Waid refers to this Earth in his editorial in Amazing Heroes #91, 1986 as the home of the Quality Comics heroes. He presumably meant either Earth-X or Earth-Quality, which are the official names for the two pre-Crisis Earths that had Quality Comics characters.” Newsarama: “Earth 3181 was the one where everyone was a bobble head by the way.” For clarification, Earth-X is the DC version, where the Nazi’s won WWII. Earth-Quality is the original Quality Comics where the Allies won WWII.

Issue #7

7.LeeCover: Hoo boy. Who woulda thought Lee could produce a Perez-detailed cover? I’m just going to say “the Green Lantern Corps” and leave it at that. A Green Lantern geek can provide more detailed analysis, but you better also provide a way to group everyone. Power Girl and someone else are in the center. Power Girl, Martian Manhunter, and the two Supermen fighting Superboy-Prime.

7.PerezCover: Not to be outdone, of course… Left to right by rows: Looks like Baron Blitzkrieg, Bulleteer, a foot . Second row: Bolt, , Amazo, Captain Marvel Jr., Bizarro, Weather Wizard Robin III, Beast Boy, Stargirl, Per Degaton?, Steel III with Dr. Light and Lady Quark in the background. Man-Bat, Wonder Girl II, and Neutron are below them. Third row: Metamorpho, Sinestro, Cheetah, Solomon Grundy, Green Arrow, Harley Quinn, Wildcat, Arsenal, Aquaman, Bane, Flash-Jay Garrick, Reverse-Flash, Shadow-Thief. Fourth row: Nightwing, Scarecrow, Mary Marvel, Speculated Jack Knight-Starman, Gentleman Ghost, Poison Ivy, Plastic Man, Black Canary II, Dr. Psycho, Wonder Woman, Gorilla Grodd, Killer Croc. Far foreground: S.T.R.I.P.E., Batman, Heatwave, Black Manta, Floronic Man, Captain Cold, Deathstroke, Hourman II. Why no Superman?

7.2-3: In the sky: Amazo, Bulleteer, Black Adam, Bizarro. On the ground: Zsaz, Hardhat, Shock Trauma, Klarion, Shimmer, Manhunter (Kate Spencer), Electrocutioner, Detective Chimp, Headhunter (getting choked by Aquaman) Ivo (under Headhunter), Negative Man (on the ground),Manhattan Guardian, Aquaman, Starro starfish (on the ground between Aquaman's legs), Sivana, Brutale (back to us), Mad hatter, Shrapnel, Katana, and Murmur

Penciled in red in the air we have: Halo, Northwind, Metamorpho, Deadline (?) Not Deadline – No idea, Breach, Giganta, Elasti-Girl, Per Degaton, Lady Quark, Stargirl (getting hit from behind), Plastic Man, and the Thunderbolt.

Penciled in red on the ground we have: Onomotopeia, Odd Man, Cyber Girl, Planet Master, Natasha Irons, Atomic Skull, one of the Challengers of teh Unknown, Mr. Freeze, Phobia, Zatana, Invisible Destroyer, Solomon Grundy, Joto, Black Manta, Iron Cross, Robotman, Floronic Man, Plasmus, and Steel.

7.11.1: Why does J’onn seem to have cool shades on? It’s his brow.

7.11.3: Superman-E2, Stargirl, Power Girl, S.T.R.I.P.E.

7.11.5: Top to bottom: Zauriel, Firehawk, Lady Quark, Mary Marvel, Superman, Power Girl, Martian Manhunter, Captain Marvel Jr., Superman-E2, Ray, Halo, Breach, Green Lantern-John Stewart, Geo-Force, Green Lantern-Hal Jordan, Stargirl, S.T.R.I.P.E, Looker, Shining Knight, Terra II.

7.12.1: There’s so much happening here I can’t decipher it. Superboy-Prime “kills” Zauriel.

7.13.6: I have no clue what Alex means here. He’s commenting on the fact that his plan is ruined and he can no longer “save” this Earth.

Your splash page picks are all correct except it's Atom IV.
    Last edited by Paul Newell; 07-05-2006 at 06:29 AM.

Good job - we finally knocked out 4.16.1! But as always...

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Newell
    That's Phobia. She's depicted in her original costume.
    Read my post two posts above that one.
    3.2-3.4: Dolphin is the woman in royal regalia in the background. She had married Tempest and had a child with him. Accompanied by Lagoon Boy.

3.2.5 Arion, Lord of Atlantis smack dab in the middle there.
    Are you counting the panels the same way I am? The weird, purple-black clad figure in 3.2-3.4 and 3.2-3.6 seem to be the same, and I thought the same went for 3.2-3.5, who I interpreted as Tempest. I don't see anyone else, really, at least prominent in either panel.
    5.16.3: Another flashback to CoIE 12, but still not explaining how Steve Trevor-E2 survived. – Wonder Woman, Steve Trevor and the Pre-Crisis Amazons were sealed away in a “pocket universe” by Athena in Legend of Wonder Woman #4. Athena and the other gods were then transformed into their Post-Crisis versions. This is why E2 Wonder Woman faded soon after re-entering reality as she left the protection of the PU.
    Not sure what that has to do with anything. According to Woodward's annotations, it was never explained how Steve Trevor survived the merging of Earths. By all rights he should have been squeezed out by his Earth-1/Post-CoIE counterpart. Instead he survives long enough to go to a "pocket universe".
    Not from the older run…At the end of the special the Reboot Legion were lost in time…Shikari swears that she will find them again…Which she does here.
    Actually, I think we're closer than you think. I was referring to the post-ZERO HOUR version, as opposed to the current Waid version. I tried to change it to make that clearer.
    Power Girl, Martian Manhunter, and the two Supermen fighting Superboy-Prime.
    You can pick out MM from all the Green Lanterns?
    ...Per Degaton?, Steel III...
    Where's Per Degaton? I don't see anyone between Stargirl and Steel.
    Your splash page picks are all correct except it's Atom IV.
    So you won't help me with the Metal Men either?

Haven't cross-checked 7.2-3 yet. I'm ignoring everyone penciled in red.

Read my post two posts above that one.
    I checked and the Byrne Doom Patrol didn't face a new version of the Brotherhood so you can take it as read that the previous version still exists. That's the original Phobia and all other members, though I don't know when Houngan changed costume.
    Are you counting the panels the same way I am? The weird, purple-black clad figure in 3.2-3.4 and 3.2-3.6 seem to be the same, and I thought the same went for 3.2-3.5, who I interpreted as Tempest. I don't see anyone else, really, at least prominent in either panel.
    OOPS! Miscounted, sorry. It's panels 8 and 9. Lagoon Boy is the "blowfish" next to Dolphin and Arion is the guy in blue with the red jewel on his chest in the next panel. For that matter the women in 4 and 9 are very familiar as well, but I can't remember who they are and if they are pre-existing characters.
    Not sure what that has to do with anything. According to Woodward's annotations, it was never explained how Steve Trevor survived the merging of Earths. By all rights he should have been squeezed out by his Earth-1/Post-CoIE counterpart. Instead he survives long enough to go to a "pocket universe".
    Aphrodite mentions using mystic shields to prevent the Pre-Crisis Amazons from being immediately wiped when reality changed. Presumably she did the same for Steve Trevor. Either that or he was in Olympus, which was unaffected by the reality change until the gods themselves allowed the change to occur. By that point WW and Steve were safely away in the pocket-universe.
    Actually, I think we're closer than you think. I was referring to the post-ZERO HOUR version, as opposed to the current Waid version. I tried to change it to make that clearer.
    Just confirming that it is the post-ZERO HOUR version (Reboot Legion), (Not Waid's Legion), it appears they end up on Earth-247 after being lost in time in the Special.
    You can pick out MM from all the Green Lanterns?
    Yep. Right above Superboy-Prime
    Where's Per Degaton? I don't see anyone between Stargirl and Steel.
    The guy on the hover platform to the right of Stargirl and above Steel. You can see him better on the online cover with no logo. You had him down as the Question, but it's not.
    So you won't help me with the Metal Men either?
    Going down:
    Tin
    Platinum
    Mercury
    Lead
    Gold
    Iron.

Heh. Didn't realise you wanted more than "the rest". :)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Newell
    I checked and the Byrne Doom Patrol didn't face a new version of the Brotherhood so you can take it as read that the previous version still exists. That's the original Phobia and all other members, though I don't know when Houngan changed costume.[
    ]

First of all, are you simply referring to the fact that the Byrne Doom Patrol itself was retconned out of existence? The question I keep asking (and not getting an answer to) is why it's Phobia and not Madame Rouge. This post only further muddies up the waters.

Yep. Right above Superboy-Prime
    I got all Perez covers, so all I have of the Lee cover is a version that gets pixellated when I blow it up. The most obvious bit of green right above Superboy-Prime has a bit of yellow-orange right above that, making me think it's either human or alien, unless it's miscolored and should be red.

The guy on the hover platform to the right of Stargirl and above Steel. You can see him better on the online cover with no logo. You had him down as the Question, but it's not.
    I do have the online versions, in case anyone's wondering.

First of all, are you simply referring to the fact that the Byrne Doom Patrol itself was retconned out of existence? The question I keep asking (and not getting an answer to) is why it's Phobia and not Madame Rouge. This post only further muddies up the waters.
    Well Madame Rouge died a long time ago in New Teen Titans #15. What we're seeing in Infinite Crisis is the "new" Brotherhood of Evil from the New Teen Titans, plus a few newer members, like Rouge's daughter who's name I'm forgetting. The Doom Patrol were "rebooted" by Byrne, but the Brotherhood never were. Their history is unchanged.
    I got all Perez covers, so all I have of the Lee cover is a version that gets pixellated when I blow it up. The most obvious bit of green right above Superboy-Prime has a bit of yellow-orange right above that, making me think it's either human or alien, unless it's miscolored and should be red.
    Try this version:

J'Onn J'Onzz is directly over Superboy-Prime's head.

i saw the novelization of Infinite Crisis at a bookstore today and found out some interesting info.

In annotating issue 6, I listed the heroes seen on Earth-462 as being a Kathy Lee Crosby-Wonder Woman, a Debra Winger-Wonder Girl, Flash, Green Arrow, Atom.

Turns out I was partially incorrect. The heroes that appear alongside the KLC-Wonder Woman and DW-Wonder Girl are actually alternate versions of the Teen Titans. So the heroes we see are actually Kid Flash, Speedy, and Aqualad.
    "Our job is to do the impossible and make it look easy." Hawk G.I.Joe #1 (marvel series)

"Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" Buck Murdoc Airplane II the Sequel

Favorite Writers: Geoff Johns, Larry Hama, Kurt Busiek

Favorite Artists: George Perez, Alex Ross

Favorite Heroes: Captain America, Captain Harlock, Alan Scott, Duke, Optimus Prime

Favorite Villains: Char Aznable, Darth Vader, Megatron, Dr Doom

You may have heard about the numerous "corrections" made to Infinite Crisis in the hardcover edition. Well, I couldn't just let those changes lie without warning for potential readers of my annos, so I've passed-through with requisite updates and upgraded these annotations to Version 2.0. You may add any comments.

And let me take this opportunity to plug my blog...

(If this turns out to be a dual post, blame the slow servers!)