Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes

I'm just curious if any Supergirl readers have/are going to pick up the Legion, now that she's in the title?

Civilly disobeying the law of gravity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ontir
    I'm just curious if any Supergirl readers have/are going to pick up the Legion, now that she's in the title?
    Count me as one. I was never all that drawn to the Legion, but so far I've been pleased with the title; unless things take a serious downturn in the next few issues, I'll probably keep it on my pull list.
    "Oh, come on! It's Lex flippin' Luthor!"

- JLA Member Emeritus -
    JPEG League of America

Count me as two, I never brought a issue, but I have 16, 17.

It actually pretty entertaining.
    You'd think part of omniscience would be knowing when to stop.
    - Lucifer Morningstar

eugeneelder.blogspot.com

I would imagine that some Supergirl fans will pick up this title just like some Legion fans will drop this title because of her addition. It should be interesting to see what the sales numbers are 5 months from now.

Its hard to tell, judging by the 2 issues that have been released so far. As to how and why she is 1000 years into the future has yet to be explained. But if you've got the extra 2.99 a month I would highly recommend this book even if your not a legion fan its a great read!
    Last edited by Unholygrimness; 05-02-2006 at 09:00 AM.

Default Current Supergirl

THis may sound like a real stupid question, but ..............

Can anyone tell me where the Supergirl/Legion stories fit in to the Post Crisis Supergirl Series

Cheers

They haven't shown it yet. Assuming it really is the new Supergirl with the Legion and not some Dominator ploy.

It really doesn't take much, Superboy had his adventures with the DnA Legion in the span of two panels of Teen Titans. He was gone for a minute in the current DCU and it was the span of six months in the future.

Forgive Friedrich's Debt Aaron Kashtan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda
    He was gone for a minute in the current DCU and it was the span of six months in the future.
    Oh, that's utterly prepos--

*poof*

--Wow, those six months sure went by fast. The 31st century is even more fun than I expected!
    Aaron Kashtan | Formerly Sir Tim Drake
    Classic Comics Forum Moderator Emeritus
    COTM MC Emeritus
    Brittain Fellowship | UF Comics Studies | Examples of my work
    ---
    "Meanwhile, a puppy that fell down a storm drain on Proxima Centauri was rescued by a trained slith, which unfortunately then ate it. And now, sports."

Wellcome to time travel. Like the the transported in Star Trek, time travel can explain or do anything. ;)
    Pull List: ps238, Legion of Superheros, Superman, Action Comics, Batman, Detective Comics, Robin, Blue Bettle, Countdown, Dark Tower, and Last of the Mohicans

I have a question... will her regular series be taking place in the current year or will it shift to the future as well?

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow
    I have a question... will her regular series be taking place in the current year or will it shift to the future as well?
    The first OYL issue said, "One Year and One Month Later" if i remember correctly. Whether thats just a joke because it was so late or not i don't know. But from the solicits it appears that the Supergirl book will not be in the future.

There's a chance the Supergirl in Legion isn't even the real Supergirl. She might be a trojan horse of sorts from the Dominators.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda
    There's a chance the Supergirl in Legion isn't even the real Supergirl. She might be a trojan horse of sorts from the Dominators.
    Thanks

I don't read Legion... so this is good news! :)

I just read issue #16 of Supergirl and the LSH. I am going to read up to #26. So far I liked number 16.

Sorry for the old thread bump but I didn't want to start another thread with the same name. So this will do.

Does anyone miss Supergirl on the Legion of Superheroes? I do and I wish she would return to the book. That was my favorite part of this entire Legion series.