Page 5 of 119 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X
    Yeah, it's really cool that Axl is such an asshole to work with that he can't even keep the same guitar player for one whole album.
    Thats sadly him. He's someone who feels that his vision must be 100% behind the album it appears. I do think that he's suffering from the Howard Hughes OCD problems. Hughes had " Jet Pilot " at RKO redone for 2 to 3 years at times. Re-editing,shooting ect ect. By the end the film bombed when it was released a decade later.

Of course people wanna hear the album badly. Its became the " mystery" behind the Axl Rose Guns n Roses. ;)
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1
    Thats sadly him.
    Yes, he's very special.

He's someone who feels that his vision must be 100% behind the album it appears.
    Maybe if he'd pull his head out of his behind, his vision might be a little better?
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

Default More hot Guns n Roses rumors...a 3-disc set ?

According to an article on www.411mania.com ( the music section column titled All That You Can't Live Withoout 3/06/06)

According to Jayme Payton , Rose attended his Derek Truck show on the 28th . Rose bought Payton a couple shots of tequila since it was his birthday and walked back to his truck. He then pulled out a CD and played a few tracks off the album to him.

Payton says that Rose told him that Chinese Democracy will be a 3-disc collection ! ( holy shit )

The week ending March 2nd saw the G'n'R Greatest Hits Collection notch 15,000 albums sold for the week. To date it brings its total sold to : 2.79 million copies since its release in 2004. Its the only album thats been on Billboard for over 100 weeks currently.

Also since Velvet Revolver deserves to be mentioned....

Theres talk Slash and Duff for thier next album want a more dance centric album ( well there goes that band to hell ) while lead singer Scott Wieland wants the 2nd album to be a more conceptional album !
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Default Funny Bon Jovi statement:

This was in this weeks New York Post.

Jon Bon Jovi is angry about the attention Axl Rose is getting now. I swear to god. This was something that was taken from a statement he made : " You Know What pisses me off ? I was reading this British Rock magazine this month and theres a story about the $ 13 million Guns n Roses album that was never made. That motherf*cker hasn't made a record in 13 years and he gets all that attention ? You know what I done in 13 years ? A lot. But they have continued to write about the freak show aspect of him. Because he's interesting right ? ! " ( Whoa...has anyone ever heard Jon Bon Jovi break out the F-Bomb before ? Jon..dude , Have a Nice Day ...)

Meanwhile another contributer on the G'n'R album emerged and he's Queen guitarist " Brian May " . According to May he went out to Hollywood a few years back and did the track with Rose. His guitar is still in the track called " Catcher in the Rye " and May got a copy in his inbox recently. May said he kept quiet all this time due to respect for the people involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Bon Jovi
    You know what I done in 13 years ? A lot.
    Yeah, but it all sucked.
    howyadoin?
    howyadoin graphics

song of the moment:
    "sao paulo" ~ the deadstring brothers

Quote Originally Posted by howyadoin
    Yeah, but it all sucked.

LOL I had planned to put a funny remark there but left it alone. I do think Bon Jovi crossed the point of great rocker after the Keep the Faith album. He cut his hair and stopped doing those 4 to 5 minute good rock songs. In was this generic pop stuff like " Have a Nice Day ."

Bon Jovi haven't done anything worth a damn since New Jersey, which was a damn good album for what it was.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

Default MTV.COM: Axl Rose sues Slash,Duff and Matt.

Today , Axl Rose's attorney and the group in charge of his music publishing ( Santuary) annouced a counter-suit against Matt Sorum , Duff McKagen and Slash involving the music royalties. Involved is a few words the attorney , Howard Wietzman said in his statement regarding the lawsuit.

" We are gonna prove in front of a judge who was the real creative force behind Guns n Roses is. Slash has attacked Axl's integrity over and over as has the ex-bandmates. "

Then at the bottom is one of the wildest statements and sure to raise more hell as only Axl Rose can !

" Slash this past October showed up unn-annouced wanting a " truce " . That Duff was spineless , that Scott Wieland was a fraud and that he hates Matt Sorum . That he wanted to drop thier battle or contest after 20 years and declare Axl the stronger. "

Looks like this is gonna cause some fun. ;)

Default My favorite version of Guns n Roses...November Rain

I just wanna point this out...if you go to YouTube you can hear the leaked tracks of the new Guns n Roses. " Better " sounds pretty decent. To add..." Catcher in the Rye " has also arrived at YouTube.

This track is the one Brian May worked on.
    Last edited by SUPERECWFAN1; 03-09-2006 at 06:10 PM.

From a strictly business standpoint, the best thing Axl could do for Guns N' Roses at this point would be to die. If he were to die, somebody could go in and salvage all the crap that's been recorded and hopefully find enough good material for one album. Nothing sparks album sales like death.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis K
    From a strictly business standpoint, the best thing Axl could do for Guns N' Roses at this point would be to die. If he were to die, somebody could go in and salvage all the crap that's been recorded and hopefully find enough good material for one album. Nothing sparks album sales like death.

Thats the same thing people thought of when Ricky Nelson passed. That he'd sell a shitload of albums and thats not the case a lot of the time.

Fans wanna hear the material. If its good they'll say it. " Catcher in the Rye " sounded pretty good from the brief appearance I heard it.

Default Heres a rundown of what some of the new Chinese Democracy can be

1.Chinese Democracy
    2. Madagascar
    3. The Blues
    4. Silkworms
    5. I.R.S
    6. Catcher in the Rye
    7. There Was A Time
    8. Better

Least 6 of those will odds are be on the final album.

Default Velvet Revolver news...

In news that makes me question why.....Velvet Revolver has hired a rap producer to work thier next album. It appears the " dance" album that Slash and Duff want to make is comin out instead of the conceptional album Scott Wieland wanted to do.

Least I have Buckcherry.

RIP Ronnie James Dio Deathstroke's Avatar

In news that makes me question why.....Velvet Revolver has hired a rap producer to work thier next album. It appears the " dance" album that Slash and Duff want to make is comin out instead of the conceptional album Scott Wieland wanted to do.

Least I have Buckcherry.
    There's a rumor floating around that Guns & Roses with Matt Sorum on drums is reuniting and Velvet Revolver is splitting up.

Big rumor and completely unconfirmed, but it's out there.
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.