Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Give a CBR poster a fictional love interest.

What it says on the tin, this should be a fun game. Just match up a CBR poser with their ideal fictional love interest. The love interest in question can be anybody from comics, movies, video-games or whatever.

I'd match HomerJay up with Lara Croft. Why? Because he's obsessed with breast size: the bigger the better he claims.

A bit of an obvious one, big woop, wanna' fight about it? [/IRISH GUY FROM FAMILY GUY]

Blair and this girl:

Quote Originally Posted by BlairH
    What it says on the tin, this should be a fun game. Just match up a CBR poser with their ideal fictional love interest. The love interest in question can be anybody from comics, movies, video-games or whatever.

I'd match HomerJay up with Lara Croft. Why? Because he's obsessed with breast size: the bigger the better he claims.

A bit of an obvious one, big woop, wanna' fight about it? [/IRISH GUY FROM FAMILY GUY]
    I'm surprised you didn't match him up with this one:

http://www.femforce-femfans.com/essays/redmon.jpg
    Last edited by west3man; 01-05-2006 at 07:19 AM.
    Please pardon any aggressive auto-correct feature typos.

I'd hook Blair up with Megatron's little-known younger sister, Megatina.

I'd give you Tulip from Preacher, because y'all like guns n stuff. Now if only Jesse Custer wouldn't beat the hell out of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Forefinger
    I'd give you Tulip from Preacher, because y'all like guns n stuff. Now if only Jesse Custer wouldn't beat the hell out of you.
    S'funny. I think she mentioned that she hates guns (or Jesse mentioned that she'd said it), but she damn-sure had one often enough.
    Please pardon any aggressive auto-correct feature typos.

The only prescription... HomerJay's Avatar

Wow, I get mentioned in the first post.
    "Obsessed"? Am I now viewed as the Russ Meyer of CBR?

While I certainly wouldn't kick Lara Croft out of bed, my first choice would actually be Power Girl or basically any woman drawn by Frank Cho.
    If what I said can be interpreted as something else and I offended you, I meant the OTHER thing.
    Otherwise, refer to this link: http://www.personal-development.com/chuck/humor.htm

"With great genitals, comes great responsibility." - Ray R

These are chips!!! thomas_catbiscuit's Avatar

i'd pair blair with maggie thatcher they could stay up till the wee hours disscussing whats wrong with the uk,world etc plus work out how to rule the world!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thomas_catbiscuit
    i'd pair blair with maggie thatcher they could stay up till the wee hours disscussing whats wrong with the uk,world etc plus work out how to rule the world!!!!
    Maggie Thatcher isn't a fictional character...It's just that some people wished it were that way.

Quote Originally Posted by west3man
    S'funny. I think she mentioned that she hates guns (or Jesse mentioned that she'd said it), but she damn-sure had one often enough.
    Jessie was mentioning that Tulip had told him when they were in a relationship before he dissapeared to Annville, that she hated guns when he was telling her that he was surprised that she even had a gun, much less had taken a hit contract on someone. Her Daddy rasied her to like guns. (I read thru the Preacher series about once a year)

Quote Originally Posted by HomerJay
    While I certainly wouldn't kick Lara Croft out of bed, my first choice would actually be Power Girl or basically any woman drawn by Frank Cho.
    What, no love for Balent's Tarot?

Why settle for Pam Anderson when Kitten Natividad is on the line?
    Stay away from the chimps. You can't reason with them and you'll just end up with monkey shit all over your clothes.

Internet hypocrisy #47: Being the undisputed scourge of trolls until the troll supports your side of the debate and then becoming silent.

Quote Originally Posted by west3man
    She liked guns because her dad was right into them. Her Dad was accidentally killed by a Deer hunter, so she became gun-phobic, indeed, her gun-loving-girlfriend Amy tried to get her back into firearms with little progress.

However, during the course of her adventure in Preacher, she learns to like guns again.

The only prescription... HomerJay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadstar
    Add his women to my harem as well.

EDIT: I actually have a Catwoman statue modelled after Balent's version (the all-purple bodysuit & black boots) that my parents bought...for my wife.
    Last edited by HomerJay; 01-05-2006 at 07:55 AM.
    If what I said can be interpreted as something else and I offended you, I meant the OTHER thing.
    Otherwise, refer to this link: http://www.personal-development.com/chuck/humor.htm

"With great genitals, comes great responsibility." - Ray R

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadstar

Why settle for Pam Anderson when Kitten Natividad is on the line?
    I love Tarot!

Maggie Thatcher isn't a fictional character...It's just that some people wished it were that way.
    According to Mrs Hod she's the anti-christ.

Its safe to say thats she's not one of her biggest fans.
    The Hod: Novelist, raconteur and celebrated sexual athlete.