PDA

View Full Version : EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW: "Secret Avengers" #27

CBR News
05-17-2012, 07:58 AM
Marvel Comics has provided CBR with an exclusive first look at Rick Remender and Renato Guedes' "Secret Avengers" #27. AvX continues with the return of Mar-vell, May 23!

Full article here (http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=38716).

crossbones
05-17-2012, 08:05 AM
yeah, the preview is actually for #27. issue 23 came out in february, i think.

anyway, i don't like the artist that's penciling the AVX issues... i hope he/she doesn't stay on after this arc.

Dog
05-17-2012, 05:55 PM
I read the first issue of the tie-in, and now this preview, and I have no idea what's going on with this story. Whey did the Kree bring Mar-Vell back? Why does he want to kill everyone?

KurtW95
05-17-2012, 05:57 PM
I read the first issue of the tie-in, and now this preview, and I have no idea what's going on with this story. Whey did the Kree bring Mar-Vell back? Why does he want to kill everyone?

I;m guessing he's not in his right mind. Being brought back from the dead and all. I do hope he sticks around and it's not temporary like the many fake-outs we've experienced.

Monty_Cristo
05-17-2012, 05:58 PM
I can't wait until they get back to the main story. i'm bored with the phoenix hunt.

Dog
05-17-2012, 06:01 PM
Yeah, I'm not usually "anti-tie-in," but the ending of the first story left me ready for more Descendants. Bring it on.

Monty_Cristo
05-17-2012, 06:16 PM
Yeah, I'm not usually "anti-tie-in," but the ending of the first story left me ready for more Descendants. Bring it on.

i'm kind of looking forward to more Masters of Evil. we barely know what the team line-up is.

Dog
05-17-2012, 07:04 PM
i'm kind of looking forward to more Masters of Evil. we barely know what the team line-up is.
Oh, hell yeah.

Kurolegacy
05-17-2012, 10:45 PM
I;m guessing he's not in his right mind. Being brought back from the dead and all. I do hope he sticks around and it's not temporary like the many fake-outs we've experienced.
I hope that he survives this but the Secret Avengers 28 solicit mentions an Avenger having to make the ultimate sacrifice so things aren't looking good for him.

The Sword Is Drawn
05-18-2012, 02:42 AM
It's good to see that Thor's got Brian's back. That was a much needed pep talk. Captain Britain will hopefully now get his shit together. :)