PDA

View Full Version : Qualitative X tpbs

new_onslaught
09-13-2011, 05:33 AM
I haven't read much X titles, ecxept Whedon/Cassaday run on Astonishing X-Men,X-​Men: Phoenix - Endsong, Wolverine: Origins and Weapon X, Age of X and House of M, which had a lot of X characters. I always liked X-men so are there any qualitative tpbs, not only about X-men but generally X-books, which do not require much backstory knowledge? Thanks in advance!

new_onslaught
09-13-2011, 05:56 AM
If it helps, some of the X-men I like are:
Jean Grey
Psylocke
Wolverine
Colossus
Kitty Pryde
Cannonball
Armor
Iceman
Beast
Pixie
Nightcrawler
Gambit

Rheged
09-13-2011, 07:14 AM
There's a sticky thread at the top of the page just for this question.

new_onslaught
09-13-2011, 07:28 AM
Yes, I've seen that, but it has 159(:eek:) pages. It's quiet chaotic. I checked out the first pages but didn't found anything helpfull. I asked something more specific than generally "What Books to Pick Up". I asked if there are any qualitative (not just funny story) tpbs (no back issues) which do not require backstory knowledge.

Rheged
09-13-2011, 07:31 AM
Yes, I've seen that, but it has 159(:eek:) pages. It's quiet chaotic. I checked out the first pages but didn't found anything helpfull. I asked something more specific than generally "What Books to Pick Up". I asked if there are any qualitative (not just funny story) tpbs (no back issues) which do not require backstory knowledge.

Yes, but you can ask THERE at the end of the thread, and people answer at the end of the thread.

new_onslaught
09-13-2011, 07:34 AM
Ok. Thanks. The admin sould propably eraise this thread now.