Gryphon
01-30-2011, 08:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbppoh-sryE

Gryphon
01-30-2011, 08:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Z82vvSNhg&feature=related

KiFF86
01-30-2011, 08:42 PM
Dude just edit your post you have like 7 on this page.

Gryphon
01-30-2011, 08:42 PM
sorry about that but this was the first time I watched a rumbke and so I wanted to do a look back on the rumble's hsitory.

Gryphon
01-30-2011, 08:43 PM
Dude just edit your post you have like 10 on this page.

Sorry, will do.

Crimson Knightman
01-30-2011, 08:44 PM
Here's a question for those who were able to watch this year's RR, is it worth picking up on DVD? I ask because I'm a big fan of Alberto Del Rio.

Gryphon
01-30-2011, 08:44 PM
I got carried away here.

Gryphon
01-30-2011, 08:45 PM
Here's a question for those who were able to watch this year's RR, is it worth picking up on DVD? I ask because I'm a big fan of Alberto Del Rio.

He only came in towards the end. and wasnt that strong initially.

KiFF86
01-30-2011, 08:48 PM

Dolph/Edge was good match, Miz/Orton was alright, Diva's...... the less said the better. The Rumble was good, great moment with Punk and Morrison. I would buy it.

Gryphon
01-30-2011, 08:49 PM
Dolph/Edge was good match, Miz/Orton was alright, Diva's...... the less said the better. The Rumble was good, great moment with Punk and Morrison. I would buy it.

I missed half of edge and ziggler. I came in around when vickie cheated.

What heppend before that?

Legato
01-30-2011, 08:50 PM

It was one of the best Rumbles the E has booked. If it weren't for the Divas match it would have been a perfect PPV. Still I would get the DVD for Del Rio's RR win and the Edge vs Ziggler and Orton vs Miz match

Gryphon
01-30-2011, 08:51 PM
was there a dark match?

Gryphon
01-30-2011, 08:52 PM
It was one of the best Rumbles the E has booked. If it weren't for the Divas match it would have been a perfect PPV. Still I would get the DVD for Del Rio's RR win and the Edge vs Ziggler and Orton vs Miz match

The divas match was absolute garbage. Nattie was screwed like her uncle.

Young Avenger
01-30-2011, 08:53 PM
This Rumble is definitely worth getting on DVD. The Rumble itself was very good. Only time it sucked was when Super Cena eliminated NexSES on his own and Hornwoggle's duration in the match.

Double 0
01-30-2011, 08:54 PM
LAW lost some creditability from me...

No way Miz vs Orton was better than Edge vs Ziggler.

Gryphon
I agree that its worth a buy though.
Miz vs orton and the rumble were awesome matches.

KiFF86

Well that's an over-statement, it was stupid pointless belt move. But not bent over and rammed like Bret was.

Gryphon
This Rumble is definitely worth getting on DVD. The Rumble itself was very good. Only time it sucked was when Super Cena eliminated NexSES on his own and Hornwoggle's duration in the match.

WTF was the point of hornswaggle?

steve2275
01-30-2011, 08:55 PM
There's nothing wrong with Eve getting the divas title , Eve is always improving in the ring and can put on a good match.

Yeahhh , finally the rumble match itself.

not a bad top rope whats it called?

Gryphon
01-30-2011, 08:55 PM
Well that's an over-statement, it was stupid pointless belt move. But not bent over and rammed like Bret was.

Okay. I overstated, but why give it to eve, who ha sheld the title before. This was Nattie's first run and she didnt get a good run.

Gryphon
01-30-2011, 08:56 PM
If Nattie had to lose the belt, why not Melina who was previously the no.1 contender.

Eve just seemed out of nowhere.

Legato
01-30-2011, 08:57 PM

I like Nattie but Beth got the short end of the stick. Eve has done squat to earn a shot at the title and she definitly didn't deserve a win. Beth deserved that spot in the Divas title match more than Eve. Would have made sense as if Beth wins then it would set up a feud between her and Kong in the future.

KiFF86
01-30-2011, 08:57 PM
not a bad top rope whats it called?

Moonsault (Sp) Yeah, didn't expect to see it and it was preformed alright. Just why put her in the match, let alone hot shot the belt to her.

titanfan
01-30-2011, 08:58 PM
WTF was the point of hornswaggle?

I don't mind a light comedy break in the middle of the Rumble, especially after "dramatic" end of the first act of the match with the elimination of Nexus.

But it went on WAAAY TOO long. Meanwhile, Beth Phoenix, Both Usos, Trent Barreta, Curt Hawkins, Finlay etc. were all probably groaning backstage.

Gryphon
01-30-2011, 08:58 PM
I like Nattie but Beth got the short end of the stick. Eve has done squat to earn a shot at the title and she definitly didn't deserve a win. Beth deserved that spot in the Divas title match more than Eve. Would have made sense as if Beth wins then it would set up a feud between her and Kong in the future.

That would have been good, and built up tension between her and Nattie.

master of read
01-30-2011, 08:59 PM
its worth the buy.

i liked the 40 man rumble and i hope they keep it.

Legato
01-30-2011, 09:00 PM
That would have been good, and built up tension between her and Nattie.

Good point. Considering the friendship the two have

Gryphon
01-30-2011, 09:00 PM
Good point. Considering the friendship the two have

It would have been awesome.

Gryphon
01-30-2011, 09:02 PM
its worth the buy.

i liked the 40 man rumble and i hope they keep it.

I heard a rumour and I hope its not true.

Apparently it was a 40 man rumble, to see who is worth keeping and who is worth letting go.

Ill post the link tommorow. That site is down now.

Gryphon
01-30-2011, 09:03 PM
So, I guess Nash isnt the RAW GM.

titanfan
01-30-2011, 09:03 PM

Apparently it was a 40 man rumble, to see who is worth keeping and who is worth letting go.

Read it too, just speculation that they are trying to give a lot of people one last big PPV payday because releases are around the corner.

But they are always release rumors when WWE stock drops. It doesn't necessarily mean anything...(That said, the rosters have been getting bloated lately)

Gryphon
01-30-2011, 09:04 PM
Read it too, just speculation that they are trying to give a lot of people one last big PPV payday because releases are around the corner.

But they are always release rumors when WWE stock drops. It doesn't necessarily mean anything...(That said, the rosters have been getting bloated lately)

Id hate to see Yoshi tatsu and tyson kidd go.

The Zapper
01-30-2011, 09:07 PM
So... about TNA's MEM reunion...
TNA is better off without Booker and Nash.

nexus eliminating everyone until cena singlehandedly eliminated them.
Did you not expect something like that to happen? It's Cena after all.

So, I guess Nash isnt the RAW GM.

Even after you said he was time after time. I'm shocked.

titanfan
01-30-2011, 09:08 PM
Speaking of which, Tyson Kidd's storyline and Valet just disappeared after being squashed by Mark Henry a few weeks ago.

The only way the Eve thing makes sense is if Awesome Kong is winning the belt sometime soon....

marshal99
01-30-2011, 09:08 PM
I don't mind a light comedy break in the middle of the Rumble, especially after "dramatic" end of the first act of the match with the elimination of Nexus.

But it went on WAAAY TOO long. Meanwhile, Beth Phoenix, Both Usos, Trent Barreta, Curt Hawkins, Finlay etc. were all probably groaning backstage.

No way , the rumble time was just about right. Never even felt the time pass because you want to see who's coming out next. Great rumble and it used all the slots allocated. And with the dominance of Punk's Nexus & some others , the ring did not get too congested like some rumbles tends to do.

Gryphon
01-30-2011, 09:11 PM
wasnt darren young supposed to be in this?

titanfan
01-30-2011, 09:11 PM
No way , the rumble time was just about right. Never even felt the time pass because you want to see who's coming out next. Great rumble and it used all the slots allocated. And with the dominance of Punk's Nexus & some others , the ring did not get too congested like some rumbles tends to do.

Oh I agree, I was just talking about Hornswoggle segment, which seemed a good 4-5 minutes....

marshal99
01-30-2011, 09:14 PM
I don't really mind , but Sheamus do get props for getting rid of Hornswaggle. The irishman getting rid of the irish imp.

Gryphon
01-30-2011, 09:18 PM
Who else was ecstatic that miz got rid of cena?

steve2275
01-30-2011, 09:25 PM
i think diesel will be on smackdown to help big show against the coree
that look when show came out makes me think that

Lancerman
01-30-2011, 09:27 PM

Ill post the link tommorow. That site is down now.

Makes sense, half the guys in that match were nobodies anyway. 8 guys were Nexus/Corre lackeys, Yoshi Tatsu, Koslov, JTG, Tyler Reks, Hornswoggle, Tyson Kid, Zach Ryder, Ted Dibiase, Chris Masters. Most of those guys are just filler anyways. I'd be surprised if they even got a spot at Wrestlemania.

Gryphon
01-30-2011, 09:31 PM
Well, masters is getting a push after the rumble so he is staying.

I jus thope Kidd doesnt get released, because I want to see the hart dynasty back together.

And I want to see more of Yoshi Tatsu.

Gryphon
01-30-2011, 09:32 PM
i think diesel will be on smackdown to help big show against the coree
that look when show came out makes me think that

That would be cool but Nash is really long past his wrestling prime.

steve2275
01-30-2011, 09:38 PM
That would be cool but Nash is really long past his wrestling prime.
thats why you team him with show
gives nash more to work with

Gryphon
01-30-2011, 09:40 PM
thats why you team him with show
gives nash more to work with

Makes Sense.

marshal99
01-30-2011, 09:42 PM
With his dyed black hair , Nash certainly looks 10 years younger. Rumors is that Nash is only scheduled for the rumble and that any future plans with him has yet to finalised - him as the RAW GM can still be a possibility.

Booker has already said that he does not want to be on the hectic WWE travelling schedule and i imagine , neither does Nash.
Both , if they had signed up for the WWE , probably will only appeared on the televised show but not on the house shows so Booker likely could be a commentator or manager and Nash could always be the GM.

Wjowski
01-30-2011, 10:46 PM
Half-tempted to post a John Morrison vs. Spiderman rumble now.

JCAll
01-30-2011, 11:53 PM

Maybe, but it sounds hella sexy the way you put it.

Discussion continued here. (http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=356263)